Quitting

DeletedUser

about HB:

[2009-12-18 00:51:01] SF: well... i talk to him which is more then a few people who know him do
[2009-12-18 00:51:30] lol: yep
[2009-12-18 00:51:37] lol: you really agree with the stuff he does?
[2009-12-18 00:52:54] SF: No way. I agree that he knows what to do, but he doesn't do the right things to get there.

That. I was hoping HB would learn in dshokr, he was doing better then in tribes before, but he hasn't improved enough yet it seems, nor it looks like he wants to.

DeletedUser

Well I think it pretty much failed be course of his manners at the public forum. No one likes a little freak who speaks like he is above everyone. We wasn't hated before he came. In fact I think some people might even liked us, but that changed fast.
About his way to lead a tribe, I have no comments. Obviously not the way I would lead 1 tho

DeletedUser

Nah, thats not true. I know you always love me and my tribe.... <3

I know I hold an eternal love for you. :icon_redface::icon_redface:

For HB...I couldn't care less either way. I guess part of me wanted him to fail since he's so extremely cocky, but I wouldn't change my game plans to go after him prematurely.

DeletedUser

I've never heard of him, but he's the best leader throughout TW apparently. *shrugs*

Doubt it to be true, good leaders know how to handle, behave and present themselves on the forums.
i never heard HB in my 1 and half years trolling, chating in TW worlds, so i don't know him totally, i don't know if he used alias or what, btw its too sad to see you go *evil laugh* :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Well Fvs.a a tribe with alot of potential has emerged from the remains of Dshokr.

DeletedUser

Well Fvs.a a tribe with alot of potential has emerged from the remains of Dshokr.

We will be fine ;) we have 9 members and im not planing to recruit more then 10 players all together, but we will be fine as i said =)