Quote of the Day :)

DeletedUser

So I thought it'd be fun to have a thread where we can all share our 'quotes of the day'.
It can be any type of quote (something you read, something you saw/heard in a movie, something one of your tribemates said in a skype chat etc.)

Rule is you should only post once a day :)
I am not the mod so I can't force you to obey, but if you don't I will respond with a disapproving emoticon.

My quote of the day is:

The more you think about things, the weirder they seem. Take this milk. Why do we drink *cow* milk?? Who was the guy who first looked at a cow and said, "I think I'll drink whatever comes out of these things when I squeeze 'em.

DeletedUser

rofl, that's actually an interesting question/statement posed :D

Mine would have to be...

It is not how hard you hit, but as to how hard you get hit and still move forward!

That quote has never reigned so true to me right now other than W53... keep getting attacked and catapulted yet I'm still growing :D

DeletedUser

That was an...Interesting quote Teacup :3.

duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

DeletedUser

Ok so it's officially the next day so I'm doing another one :icon_biggrin:

The tooth fairy teaches children that they can sell body parts for money.

DeletedUser51390

A gun rack... a gun rack. I don't even own *a* gun, let alone many guns that would necessitate an entire rack. What am I gonna do... with a gun rack?

I do however own a gun:icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

“Light travels faster than sound. That's why most people seem bright until you hear them speak.” – anon.

DeletedUser

If a soldier is really just a pawn in the scheme of things, then what was Spartacus, Jean D'Arc and William Wallace?

Hehe, can you find the meaning behind the meaning? =P
and the other meaning ofcourse =D

DeletedUser

Hehe, can you find the meaning behind the meaning? =P
and the other meaning ofcourse =D

Spartacus is a guy on a cross, Jean D'Arc was murdered after being captured, and William Wallace was hung, drawn and quartered. So is the meaning that if you go off the beaten track and try and stand up for yourself you'll just end up dead? :icon_rolleyes:

King Matt II

"Be the master of your mind, rather than mastered by your mind."