Quote of the Day :)

DeletedUser51929

"More than 70 billion people populate the earth, yet within this current darkness I feel lost and alone..."

daaaamn!

DeletedUser

in school they give you a lesson then a test. in life it doesnt work that way, it gives you a test then you learn your lesson.

DeletedUser

when you stand for something, you NEVER stand still.
-unknown
i know i have a lot of 'unknown' quotes, which technically makes them not quotes, but they are such gems to me.

DeletedUser

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.
- Yoda
Decided to do a quote from an old movie

DeletedUser51929

Be not afraid of going slowly, be afraid only of standing still. -Chinese Proverbs

DeletedUser

On Christ the Redeemer, Rio de Janeiro

Karl Pilkington said:
I just think of the people who live in Rio, they got that there every time they leave the house, its like a pylon to them

DeletedUser

Just had too... it's too funny not to be the quote of the day for me XD

Rug Bug said:
YOUR A ARROGANT STUCK UP ROOBIE, POOBIE, NOOBIE player with his head up his butt, your PATHETIC

DeletedUser80083

To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

this is true quote

DeletedUser51929

What to do? where to go? Do nothing and go nowhere, easy enough.

DeletedUser

[18/12/2010 23:15:10] History Will Be Kind To Me For I Intend To Write It: i will have rams tomorrow :p
[18/12/2010 23:16:18] KM: I have a huge ram right now