R.L. declares war on RBL

slowtyper

Below is the text of an in-game mail which I sent today. It is short and to the point.
---------------------------------
Maurice Salem

The NAP talks between our tribes have stalled. You have attempted to incite another tribe, friendly to us, to attack us on your behalf. You have made war on an ally of ours. RBL has expanded aggressively into areas R.L. has long sought to control.

For these reasons and others, R.L. is declaring war on RBL.

--- Slowtyper, duke of R.L.
----------------------------------

I thought it would be appropriate to follow the formality of publicly declaring war. I very seldom post in the TW Forums. Although TW players may choose to reply here or discuss the subject at length, I do not expect to add anything to what I have written.

DeletedUser78095

hmm mass requiters vs mass requiters?:icon_rolleyes: then you have scum in there to cant forget them :icon_cool:

DeletedUser137

1st a note: I wrote this a week or two ago so some of the stats are not completely accurate but the ratio's should not be so far off other than the effect of RBLZ breakaway.

I am here tonight to pay a tribute to the fallen cultures, empires and civilizations out there, to the lost bands, groups, gangs, crews that have been split and assimilated into the misty haze of blue floating through the east.
This post is for the following.

Ginger
-+DN+-
FX
NUFAN
-NF-
~ATA~

Those are the ones trapped in the mist that is the RBL merge machine and will never be allowed an honourable death. Their arcane tribal names have been twisted into a being most detestible.

It is all nice having me talking but I think this deserves some numbers:
RBL have 4,018 villages as of when this post was written (about 2 weeks ago originally??), only 55% of these were captures. That is 2236 of them to be exact.
45% of their mass has come from mergers, now what does that say about a tribe?

Probably not much at the moment so I will make a comparison to us in R.L. as we are still touted as a mass recruiter from time to time.
3,354 is our village count and 96.75% of our mass is through captures, weighing in at 3245 which is basically 1.5x RBL's captures even though they are 700 villages more than us.

Not only that but barely a month ago RBL controled 3 continents, now they have 8 to their name through merged. Thats 5 out of 8 continents that have become RBL so who can say who RBL is anymore? They are hidden in mist and padded out with fodder from their merges.
poster64646852.jpg

We in R.L. also know how to follow through our wars, Ginger, INSA, Enemy and soon to be Y.W.P falling to our influence.
poster32619972.jpg

I cannot remember a war that RBL hasn't merged its way out of one so I think it will be a good idea to cause them one. Any attempt to hug us will be brushed aside and met with raining arrows at our walls.

We, the proud and great warriors of the north east, declare war on RBL.
poster15346735.jpg

However this is not the end of my declaration post.
For all you guys, here are some pictures, for the hell of it. I do not garuntee any quality as these are just assorted pictures from the R.L. data banks.
[spoil]
poster6471034.jpg

poster13624086.jpg

poster18226272.jpg

poster19181324.jpg

poster32087440.jpg

poster41965135.jpg

poster51163506.jpg

poster74847731.jpg

poster75661778.jpg

poster85316543.jpg

puppylol.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL loving the star wars/spartan pic!
Nice PnP declaration lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OT: Whatever happened to that crazy cat, MrCrabbs?

He used to be Duke in LOVE before the regrettable incident where one of the other Duke's disbanded the tribe and left to join Ginger as memory serves right...

DeletedUser137

I joined after R.L. was R.L.

I joined when I was like 800 points so I have no idea about any of those past dealings really.

DeletedUser

I was wondering when R.L. was going to get involved. :icon_biggrin: BLITZ! thanks you guys muchly for the back up, should be fun to fight beside you. Best of luck to you!

DeletedUser

Nice declaration!
good luck to the rest of you RBL's especially gingers, your in a bad space, BLITZ! in K35, SCUM, below and R.L. at the right =[

DeletedUser

Nice declaration!
good luck to the rest of you RBL's especially gingers, your in a bad space, BLITZ! in K35, SCUM, below and R.L. at the right =[

Sad part is they could have avoided all of this when I told them to back off of the younger players in BLITZ! around two weeks ago. :icon_rolleyes: Ignorance is a curse.

fraser-c

The last picture in the spoiler reminds me of Scrapy Do for some reason lol

Anyway best of luck :)

DeletedUser

Another gangbang has begun-- it looks like. All I can say is good luck RBL, I hope we can somehow pull through this.

DeletedUser

Sad part is they could have avoided all of this when I told them to back off of the younger players in BLITZ! around two weeks ago. :icon_rolleyes: Ignorance is a curse.

We dont do hugging mate =]

DeletedUser

Well let's see if RBL can merge their way out of this?

Come on, they knew this was going to happen, did they actual think we were going to let this stand.

DeletedUser

Okay, this is just my speculation. I've marked all the main tribes who surround RBL. Barring pRo, I think this is the right opportunity for every other tribe to declare on RBL. :icon_idea:

sebt3n.png

DeletedUser71940

hmm mass requiters vs mass requiters?:icon_rolleyes: then you have scum in there to cant forget them :icon_cool:

I think you'd find that it is recruiters not requiters otherwise people quit and quit again(sense?) anyhow, good luck to R.L, with a major war victory under its belt the future is bleak for the Rebels.

DeletedUser

We dont do hugging mate =]

Of course not, but you would think you guys would be bright enough to avoid provoking BLITZ! and R.L. into a war when you are already getting owned by SCUM.