R.L. declares war on RBL

DeletedUser

Next time check, he wasn't bragging, he was defending R.L. from criticism.

Also the number of members only affects individual participation not that of the tribe as a whole.

If 1 SCUM member nobles 2 targets and 2 R.L. members do the same.
The SCUM player would be better having taken 2 targets, but overall that's still 2 nobles for SCUM and 2 nobles for R.L.

I was just stating the fact that he was putting R.L. on a pedestal and belittling Scum.

The number of members affects the amount of nobles that you have. They have more troops to use, and don't need to worry about retaliation from a shattered tribe, since Scum already destroyed them.

dusty109

I was just stating the fact that he was putting R.L. on a pedestal and belittling Scum.

I was not putting them on a pedestal, I was mearly tring to point out that R.L. were doing something in the war, and was actually suprised about what Scum were saying. They can't just take the victory and leave it as that...

DeletedUser

Scum has been at war for 31 days. R.L. has been at war for 7 days.

So scum = 143/31
= 4.6 nobles per day

R.l. = 67/7
=9.5 nobles per day

So don't try to tell me that R.L. wasn't doing much in this war. R.L. managed to double Scums Nobles per day, and Scum also had 2 successful ops, R.L. Only had one.

Scum stated that R.L. lost some of there respect. But Scum has lost some of my respect.

When the Scum war started I was like but now I'm like . Scum, take this as a victory, stop complaining and start nobling RBL leftovers.

The posts from R.L. members get worse and worse. I just threw up all over myself. This post is pathetic. As someone has already pointed out, you fail to take into account the member count of either tribe and how this plays a significant part in any war stats.

Furthermore, you also fail to comprehend that during the "31 days" we have been at war, we were at war with an actual tribe. In the 7 that you've included stats for, for R.L., you've effectively been attacking an enemy that hasn't returned fire in the same way that they did against us - because it has effectively disbanded - Maurice just hasn't clicked the button to do it officially yet. Those 7 coincide with the fall of RBL, and actually we haven't launched any new ops on "RBL" in about 7 days. Why? Because it would be like making fun of a disabled kid - not fun and not cool. Also, we're having more fun with another tribe...

The reason why other people are congratulating us on our 'victory' is because we took on RBL when they were still resembled an actual tribe. They fought back. They defended. They attacked. In the last 7 days when you've been attacking RBL, RBL as a tribe hasn't existed. As RBL members still within the tribe say, the forums were deleted, Maurice has gone AWOL, and they are in no position to fight back in a coordinated fashion. If anything, if they are taking villages back off of you, then this is a complete joke as they are doing it by themselves, without any coordination or leadership. I would have thought a tribe like R.L. would be able to avoid that...

Sure you've nobled more villages in a 7 day period. I'll forgive your ignorance in forgetting to include the sheer number of players R.L has at it's disposal compared to SCUM. But come on, RBL no longer exist as an actual enemy worth fighting, so your nobles in the last 7 days are no different to nobling barbs as far as I'm concerned. You're just going through the motions of a "war", but let's face it, you're not actually fighting anyone.

You missed your opportunity to get involved with the RBL war. You were given the opportunity, but you missed it, and now unfortunately most of your members who are posting are posting without facts, and most of these posts are baseless and without foundation.

Stop kicking the disabled kid in the head (RBL), and go back to your circle-jerk, that it seems most R.L. members would prefer to do to each other... I'm not going to debate who 'victory' for the downfall of RBL should be awarded to, but when war stat posts are made like the one above, without thought, or proper analysis, you just make yourself look like a tit and deserve to be made to look the fool you actually are.

matt / scottm84

DeletedUser

Agreed.

When I agree to points from one tribe towards another, I usually only agree to certain points. However you made really well points, I have to agree with everything you pointed out. RBL Isn't even worth coordinating against anymore unless they get back into gear.

pomi

Not sure what is all this fight about. The way I see it SCUM did most of the work just for the simple reason that they were at war with RBL for longer time. Problem for SCUM was location. Hard to hit south RBL members from were they are. RL entering the war and attacking at much longer border and in many different K's I believe (only my opinion and you do not have to agree) was the braking point for RBL. I am not saying that we did mor damage or we fight better than SCUM, I am saying that do to location we were able to affect more RBL players.

DeletedUser

Not sure what is all this fight about. The way I see it SCUM did most of the work just for the simple reason that they were at war with RBL for longer time. Problem for SCUM was location. Hard to hit south RBL members from were they are. RL entering the war and attacking at much longer border and in many different K's I believe (only my opinion and you do not have to agree) was the braking point for RBL. I am not saying that we did mor damage or we fight better than SCUM, I am saying that do to location we were able to affect more RBL players.

I'm not disputing that. The post made by dusty109 failed to point out any facts and lacked an argument in what was a completely baseless post. His point was that RBL have seemingly nobled at a better ratio in a 7 day period, than SCUM did in 31 days. Yet he failed to acknowledge any of the facts such as tribal size, geography and location, or the fact that RBL had capitulated before R.L. stepped up to the plate. I'm not fighting with him, and as I've said elsewhere, I really don't care that R.L. came into the war. What I dislike is the self-proclaiming, arrogance that *some* R.L. members are now posting.

I think everyone is in agreement with what everyone is seemingly posting and discussing. There is no argument or debate to be had. But there is a general perception on the forums, it would seem, that *some* R.L. members are trying a little too hard to look for compliments and praise, in a war, that they really weren't that involved with. It would be nice to move on.

DeletedUser

Yeah guys RL please stop digging yourself deeper in a hole, SCUM defeated us fair and square, then you guys come in and our forums are deleted Maurice is gone, and half of the tribe that is left are inactive. HUGE challenge for you guys.

CONGRATS SCUM. You are the best

DeletedUser

I think everyone is in agreement with what everyone is seemingly posting and discussing. There is no argument or debate to be had. But there is a general perception on the forums, it would seem, that *some* R.L. members are trying a little too hard to look for compliments and praise, in a war, that they really weren't that involved with. It would be nice to move on.

I agree with you there but I have just have to say, frankly the R.L. bashers pretty much caused the these lame arguments to surface in the first place.

Before most of the other R.L. peeps had started posting some of the nonsense present here, we were giving grats and kudos to SCUM like everyone else for their obliterating RBL, yet people were already bashing R.L. calling us out for mass recruiting RBL members and whatnot. Some people here probably took it a bit personally (which they shouldn't have)

Many made arguments to counter the false accusations against R.L. which first started as reasonable arguments but as the criticisms kept resurfacing things got frustrating for some leading up to this point where half the arguments don't even make sense anymore because people are making it personal.

FACT : SCUM won the war and had the guts to whack RBL first which exposed their weakness and led to their inevitable downfall.

Everyone has been saying that for ages but that doesn't seem to be enough, R.L. has to be demonized because we joined in late due to a misunderstanding regarding coordinates that supposedly should have been passed to us.

After that whole thing was already explained I don't see why many R.L. bashers here couldn't just drop it, still had to keep bringing up nonsense "mass recruiting RBL members" "coming in late to steal villages" now its escalated into this big drama.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hmmm...seems like a lot of you might be interested with the skype log im having with 308404...
(dont mind if there is actually none -_-"')

so *ting* *ting*
here is the convo....
lets discuss it :D

[2/9/2009 11:19:52 PM] michelle(qawsedzxc123321): well...wait...maybe i can gather who is attacking us...
[2/9/2009 11:20:21 PM] NeoNMD: You should have longrange incomings from K36
We need times and co-ords from each.
[2/9/2009 11:20:54 PM] michelle(qawsedzxc123321): kk...i'll try to get all info to you by tml...

okay,first....
he said that he needs times and coordinates from k36... ,right?
second...
i'll get him the info by tomorrow,right?

now i'll explain why i didnt reply...
firstly,all incoming from RBL is from k47,57,56,46,58,35 and a little from k37...
so is there incoming from K36?
answer is no...
secondly,i need to feed my puppy the next day..(joking)
well,mainly im sad after we have continued talking...
and im not sure if i should tell him anything about the war before getting approved from my dukes...

so i didnt reply...
but still,i know its my fault...should at least said sorry,i dont believe you -_-"'

/when boredom strikes *yawn*

DeletedUser

Sorry mate but the idea is to win the game not sit around hoping that you can win by fighting alone. The more villes and players you have, the better chance you have of reaching your goals.

i'm gonna have to stick with my theory of the more players u recruit the more chances there are for some of them to be worthless and make great targets for other tribes. and as for rbl doing better in the war if they would only have had 60 members i also say yes. it rbl would have cut all the dead weight they had and slimmed down to their 40 best players they would have faired much better.

philk

Does it really matter? We all know who caused RBL's downfall.
SCUM!

DeletedUser

i'm gonna have to stick with my theory of the more players u recruit the more chances there are for some of them to be worthless and make great targets for other tribes. and as for rbl doing better in the war if they would only have had 60 members i also say yes. it rbl would have cut all the dead weight they had and slimmed down to their 40 best players they would have faired much better.
I agree they would have been better off with their 40 players then the rest of the tribe.

pomi

Does it really matter? We all know who caused RBL's downfall.
SCUM!

I am pretty sure no one is arguing with that. As a RL member I totally agree with that. It just looks like someone wants to start problems between RL and SCUM.

pomi

Yes I agree. Tribes with fewer but large players are much easier to coordinate and know who you can depend on.

dusty109

Why do you assume I am in R.L.? I am not in R.L. or RBL. Don't bash me without knowing the facts. (If, and when you do bash away. :p)

But I see you have failed to grasp the point, but I will say it again.

Stop complaining and take this as a victory SCUM.

DeletedUser137

hmmm...seems like a lot of you might be interested with the skype log im having with 308404...
(dont mind if there is actually none -_-"')

so *ting* *ting*
here is the convo....
lets discuss it :D

okay,first....
he said that he needs times and coordinates from k36... ,right?
second...
i'll get him the info by tomorrow,right?

now i'll explain why i didnt reply...
firstly,all incoming from RBL is from k47,57,56,46,58,35 and a little from k37...
so is there incoming from K36?
answer is no...
secondly,i need to feed my puppy the next day..(joking)
well,mainly im sad after we have continued talking...
and im not sure if i should tell him anything about the war before getting approved from my dukes...

so i didnt reply...
but still,i know its my fault...should at least said sorry,i dont believe you -_-"'

/when boredom strikes *yawn*

Thanks for that. I actually lost the convo when I reformatted the computer (Hence why I went into hiding in this thread).
If you had mailed me saying that then maybe we would have started the war alot earlier.
Instead I had time to go out and get a puppy and had to take it for a walk before we finally decided to seperately declare war.

All good?
Good.
*huggles*

DeletedUser

Below is the text of an in-game mail which I sent today. It is short and to the point.
---------------------------------
Maurice Salem

The NAP talks between our tribes have stalled. You have attempted to incite another tribe, friendly to us, to attack us on your behalf. You have made war on an ally of ours. RBL has expanded aggressively into areas R.L. has long sought to control.

For these reasons and others, R.L. is declaring war on RBL.

--- Slowtyper, duke of R.L.
----------------------------------

I thought it would be appropriate to follow the formality of publicly declaring war. I very seldom post in the TW Forums. Although TW players may choose to reply here or discuss the subject at length, I do not expect to add anything to what I have written.

geez you guys have wars with everyone im one of the few suvivers from two of your wars >_> damn hope you all lose one day.