R.L. declares war on RBL

DeletedUser

michellefails.jpg

Yes you do.

Sat or not, the accounts are still ex-RBL. The players may be sitting those accounts, but the villages will go to you anyways.

DeletedUser

Yep but only 3 more players, which supports our being more selective.

As for the sat accounts wether the villages are directly conquered from RBL or internally nobled from their own sitters, still brings villages from their tribe into ours. Without diluting our quality further by snatching up substandard players along with the villages.

DeletedUser

You get clumped because you are at war with the same target. It would be silly to measure the damage one tribe has done to RBL without counting the damage other tribes have done as well, which was why i gave the individual stats of each tribe before I put them all together. If you think you are 'special' and should be counted alone, then you are silly because each tribe working against RBL makes their own amounts of contributions and RBL is losing villages to them all, therefore each of RBL's enemies should be counted as one.

Just like when everyone gangbanged Ginger, everyone was counted together to see the overall losses that Ginger had versus the rest of the world.

u just dont get it do u? i clear 7 villas ur tribe takes 3... way to go helping the stats... i'm sure i'll see u soon.

DeletedUser

i would have liked to have seen R.L. rim at least 1 player before throwing out the invites...

DeletedUser

anyway,taking in players isnt any much probs..
SCUM might take in more ex/RBL-er than R.L.
who knows...

well,i like TW the way that friends turn into enemies in just a second...

DeletedUser

Build strong relationships and that won't happen :)
You just gotta be careful on who you trust, and how you treat your friends once you make them.

DeletedUser

PRO and RBl were alyys but just as RBL was falling apart Pro stabbed them in thier back

DeletedUser

I was away the last week,,what happened between RBL and pRo?:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I was away the last week,,what happened between RBL and pRo?:icon_eek:

Nothing really involving us, but RBL was getting beat by SCUM, then R.L. decided to declare on them while their weak and now their recruiting some of them (Mass Recruiting :icon_rolleyes:) and now their falling apart into 4 or more different tribes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

patches is in R.L. He is referring to the number of RBL players that R.L. has taken in since R.L. declared war, which he says is "1 or 2".

As TW Stats says, they have taken in 5. When will it end, nobody knows.

What does it matter to you when it will end. Tribes do as they wish and your statement means not a lot to anyone except yourself.