R.L. declares war on RBL

DeletedUser

i would have liked to have seen R.L. rim at least 1 player before throwing out the invites...

Sorry mate but the idea is to win the game not sit around hoping that you can win by fighting alone. The more villes and players you have, the better chance you have of reaching your goals.

DeletedUser

Sorry mate but the idea is to win the game not sit around hoping that you can win by fighting alone. The more villes and players you have, the better chance you have of reaching your goals.

O.O Mass recruiters!!!

DeletedUser

What does it matter to you when it will end. Tribes do as they wish and your statement means not a lot to anyone except yourself.

I am not sure where I mentioned where I cared whether or not it meant anything to anyone else. I must have missed that part then.

So that's the amazing strategy? Classic example where this failed: SCUM vs. RBL :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser74106

So that's the amazing strategy? Classic example where this failed: SCUM vs. RBL :icon_neutral:

So you mean that they would have done better if they were 60 in rbl instead?...dont see ur logic in this one matey...

DeletedUser

I am not sure where I mentioned where I cared whether or not it meant anything to anyone else. I must have missed that part then.

Still unbeaten though despite all the same sad old flamers harping on with the same sad old songs..........

DeletedUser137

How did we lose your respect?

That would be because we told them we would declare war on RBL with them ages ago but didnt. But what most SCUM members didnt seem to know was that we were waiting for qawsedzxc123321's co-ordinates that never arrived. Hence the late entry.

DeletedUser

That would be because we told them we would declare war on RBL with them ages ago but didnt. But what most SCUM members didnt seem to know was that we were waiting for qawsedzxc123321's co-ordinates that never arrived. Hence the late entry.

Rofl,,waiting for co-ordanates???
Of one player??
Who you knew the name of??
Ya,,im lazy too~:icon_razz:

DeletedUser137

Rofl,,waiting for co-ordanates???
Of one player??
Who you knew the name of??
Ya,,im lazy too~:icon_razz:

No, waiting for lots of co-ordinates of Noble trains from the RBL op (as it happened failed) but we were going to declare then and help out SCUM.

It never happened and we were left for a week + while nothing happened and no explaination.

DeletedUser

No, waiting for lots of co-ordinates of Noble trains from the RBL op (as it happened failed) but we were going to declare then and help out SCUM.

It never happened and we were left for a week + while nothing happened and no explaination.

That's strange, because I sat in on many skype conversations that qwasisexidoodle was also involved with along with your band of merry men, and at no point before, during or after (even when you proclaim that she still hadn't supplied you with that information) did you or anyone remind her that that is what you were waiting for. Happy to post Skype chat logs that I have, but that would be boring for everyone else...

DeletedUser

No need to explain,,I was just funnin.

dusty109

R.L. Stats since decoration

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 67
Side 2: 14
Difference: 53

Scum Stats since declaration

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 143
Side 2: 37
Difference: 106

Scum has been at war for 31 days. R.L. has been at war for 7 days.

So scum = 143/31
= 4.6 nobles per day

R.l. = 67/7
=9.5 nobles per day

So don't try to tell me that R.L. wasn't doing much in this war. R.L. managed to double Scums Nobles per day, and Scum also had 2 successful ops, R.L. Only had one.

Scum stated that R.L. lost some of there respect. But Scum has lost some of my respect.

When the Scum war started I was like :icon_eek: but now I'm like :icon_confused:. Scum, take this as a victory, stop complaining and start nobling RBL leftovers. :axemen:

DeletedUser

So don't try to tell me that R.L. wasn't doing much in this war. R.L. managed to double Scums Nobles per day, and Scum also had 2 successful ops, R.L. Only had one.

You forget to factor in the number of players in each tribe + RBL actually launched an op against them. This should have slowed them down. While I'm too lazy to check, you seem like another R.L. member that is full of himself...:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You forget to factor in the number of players in each tribe + RBL actually launched an op against them. This should have slowed them down. While I'm too lazy to check, you seem like another R.L. member that is full of himself...:icon_wink:

Next time check, he wasn't bragging, he was defending R.L. from criticism.

Also the number of members only affects individual participation not that of the tribe as a whole.

If 1 SCUM member nobles 2 targets and 2 R.L. members do the same.
The SCUM player would be better having taken 2 targets, but overall that's still 2 nobles for SCUM and 2 nobles for R.L.