R.L. declares war on WICKED

DeletedUser

Another great example would be General Robert E. Lee from the confederacy. Genius the whole war with the exception of Gettysburg. That one exception caused the war to go downhill.

Most leaders will always have some weakness, it's the same in every part of life. Joe Calzaghe did not stay unbeaten because he was naturally perfect. He would've worked upon his weaknesses.

GhengissKhann

khany, how is the rimside treating you?

i am now confused but thats probably because i am very empathetic and currently you are confused. I don't seem to know how i said Wicked declared on UE. Probably becasue i didn't. Slow down next time please. I do have sympathy for you though, it is a trying time in your tribe at the moment.

Also i like your highly informative graph there, i took my time studying it because it is so chock full of information. Nice usage of resource materials by the way. First time?

Oh, and WICKED do not exist now and SYNRG do. Isn't survival the key to winning in a war game?

The rimside is treating me just fine thank you, retired to it about a month ago if I remember correctly after I decided to focus on another world, and I was gonna come back for the R.L. war which really didn't happen and I was disappointed about :icon_sad:

as for you not saying that WICKED declared on UE

. About 3 days into the tribe WICKED declared war on us. ~U{}E~ were not beaten by WICKED at all, 90% of them simply merged into SYNRG.

by saying that WICKED did not defeat UE you suggest that we declared war on UE :lol:

and I assume the italicized part is sarcasm, if not then here is my comment...you should really check http://www.twstats.com/ its really useful and chocked full of information :icon_cool: and is a great material and tool for those more serious TW players...and no, its not my 1st time, I have frequently surfed the TW stats pages. :icon_wink:

as for surviving, WICKED now exists as [L]...and firey, don't make me bring up a mail I got from one of you family tribe leaders :icon_twisted:

All leaders make mistakes, but like in every way of life, you only can improve by recognising and then improving on your overall leadership. The best make mistakes, look at all the best generals in History, Napoleon for example.

I agree with you completely WACCOE, just take the mongols for example *no I'm not mongolian...or asian* they decided to attack japan in the middle of typhoon season and lost 100K men + supplies in a storm.

Last edited:

DeletedUser78740

Have you played Age of Empires 2? They have a whole campaign based on you.

DeletedUser

This war would be fun to watch unless WICKED didn't disband.

GhengissKhann

khany

please bring up that mail you referred to

Do you mean here...ok, if not and you want it in game, fine. Hit me with a message in game :icon_cool:

--------------------------------------------------

lkbr on 02.11. at 23:22
...take a look around. watch as synrg members become RL over night...

lkbr today at 00:05
...Soon fireyflame will disband synrg and some of them will become RL and we'll see where the rest goes. Oh well, nothing lasts forever...

--------------------------------------------------

If you disband and some will join RL almost immediately it would have to be something that is organized and arranged, and therefore it would be a merge, not to mention a clean up of the big family tribe you got there...what 3+ tribes now? as for him saying over night, probably meant in the near future, in a short period of time.

Have you played Age of Empires 2? They have a whole campaign based on you.

Yup, love AoE 2...the best one there is, infact the Mongolian campaign is one of my favourites :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

i hope your spy is also not your friend for condemning him like that

GhengissKhann

i hope your spy is also not your friend for condemning him like that

What are you talking about? I was having a pleasant convo with one of your family tribe leaders :icon_cool: He isn't my friend or my spy, and its not like we haven't heard that its gonna happen, this is just proof...either that or a misinformed leader...in that case tut tut firey :icon_twisted: and no matter what things are gonna leak anyways, its happens when you have 500+ members. But don't worry, its not like that is a piece of info that is gonna lead you to your doom or anything. Its like me saying some [L] players want to get into Insane...*don't we all*...but yeah, he's not a traitor, just let slip some pointless info that more or less no one cares about...so if you condemn him for that I will be really surprised :icon_eek: although I've heard you have nobled out people who were "spys" and yet, they were not.

Last edited: