R.L. declares war on WICKED

DeletedUser

btw, A new dream...

Is there a reason you seem to have cum dripping off your avatar's face? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Wicked has been disbanded.
This came as a suprise to all the wicked members.
It seemed we had 4 or 5 big ops about to be launched, and then we log on to find Wicked has been disbanded by OBS.
There was no discussion... no hint. We were all doing fine. Obs said only 70% of us reported in.
I bow my head in shame for supporting and having so much faith in my tribe only to have been given up so easily.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wicked has been disbanded.
This came as a suprise to all the wicked members.
It seemed we had 4 or 5 big ops about to be launched, and then we log on to find Wicked has been disbanded by OBS.
There was no discussion... no hint. We were all doing fine. Obs said only 70% of us reported in.
I bow my head in shame for supporting and having so much faith in my tribe only to have been given up so easily.

Ah shist bro,,it's not your fault and I doubt that anyone would judge a warrior like you.I hope a good tribe picks you up,,,,points to Scum.

DeletedUser

Yes, this was a decision made internally, and a poor one at that.

It is a shame that the loyal members who were helping out in the war/internal efforts have to deal with this.

We are trying to regroup the best we can.

DeletedUser

Damn funny gigs to be on though ... :icon_biggrin:

er...

Not that i know owt' of this one ... but heh -

They are fun gigs generally -

and the upside is - the tribe that got raped - either comes back stronger, and with better leadership - IF they are decent ...

or gets shown to be a bad gig -

assuming you have some good players - likely this will harden you :)

and if so... you will regroup stronger..fast - cutting out your weak links...

Look at it that way... :)

DeletedUser

disbanded tribes usually do come back and rape the shit out of other tribes(NoFear vs =BPA=)

DeletedUser

As i say mate - all depends on how good a player - base they have :)

DeletedUser

A Eulogy:
Side 1:
Tribes: WICKED
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SYNRG SYNRGA R.L. R.Khan X|U FAD MOB SYN
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 758
Side 2: 269
Difference: 489

image.php

DeletedUser

There's quite a bit of interesting information Wicked apparently doesn't feel like saying here...

Really? If you figure it out then let me in on it :icon_confused: ..and im from Wicked heh...

It went like this...

-nothing new in forum....waiting...waiting...
-new report!
-OBFuScaTe disbands your tribe Oct 30, 2009 00:26
-Message saying stuff.

Reaction::icon_rolleyes:

obfuscate

We were all doing fine. Obs said only 70% of us reported in.

Incorrect, I said capacity was around 50-70% do to inactivity. If you want to discuss how many reported in, around 20-25%. Despite your leadership requesting information, only 1 in 4 responded (if that).

It seemed we had 4 or 5 big ops about to be launched

No... there were no big ops about to be launched.

Anyways; Semi-official statement.

Prior to making this decision we thought it through very clearly, despite you thinking it may have been a rash last minute decision made. The backing of the decision was this;

- It was clear only 40-60 players were actively participating in the tribe.
- If "WICKED" started kicking players then it would put us in a more difficult position to pull ourselves out of 3 wars.
- A new tribe(s) would have a clean slate.
- Players could be free from the current war(s) unless those tribes continued the fight. Despite most tribes saying they will, very few tribes can ever carry it out till the end.

We were aware that once disbanding, members could be preyed upon by other tribes. However, looking at who is/isn't inactive and at the same time their locations. We felt very confident that the brunt of the attacks would take place either on inactive players or former leaders. And tbh, if it means a couple Dukes need to be nobled out to save most of the active players, then so be it.

As I said, I take full responsibility for making this decision, that is why I requested being made Duke so I could "press the button." You don't like the decision, then take it out on me. In the end leading a tribe means doing what is best for the players within that tribe. This action, in our opinion, generated the highest percentage of positive results both for the present and future.

That is all that needs to be said about the decision, and I take responsibility for it.

DeletedUser

Ahhh yes...Inactivity. Bummer.

Taken: 3 of 3 tribes from me. Two of which are in this world - Shock and now Wicked
and in w38 with Skills but thats not here so o well

Out of our 156 or so players, I probably saw the same 35 or so in the forums, if that many...probably less.
And out of that, I know people cant be busy with the forums, I saw probably 50 active in the field.

Im not exactly sure but there weren't that many people who bothered saying hi every once in a while. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

obfuscate

Wow,,if this is truthful words,,I commend you,,I've done the axact same thing befor,,for the same reasons,,although I was hated for it just the same.

DeletedUser

Still, coulda let us know ahead of time so that we could plan the regrouping....
and as for no Ops, I had 3 big ones planned. you know how i am obs.
anyways, i understand NOW why you did it, next time be kind enough to explain fully the 1st time around.
Some warning would be nice too.

DeletedUser80224

Still, coulda let us know ahead of time so that we could plan the regrouping....
and as for no Ops, I had 3 big ones planned. you know how i am obs.
anyways, i understand NOW why you did it, next time be kind enough to explain fully the 1st time around.
Some warning would be nice too.
sometimes, its best to do things without telling ppl. u kno? :D

DeletedUser

Man, I am so dumbfounded by this. It was so far fetched that it didn't even pop into my head of possible outcomes for this war. I understand, but it doesn't make me any happier about it :( I'm so disappointed, as I was SO EXCITED to fight this war! For better or worse I wanted to fight them all with Wicked. I only hope that the active players can regroup to form a stronger, more direct and aggressive tribe, because I know the players are there to support such a tribe.