R.L. declares war on WICKED

DeletedUser

it is and it isn't a joke

it's a travesty...you kick out the inactive members, and you at least warn the ones who are active.

meanwhile, purple monkey dishwasher

DeletedUser

A Eulogy:
Side 1:
Tribes: WICKED
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SYNRG SYNRGA R.L. R.Khan X|U FAD MOB SYN
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 758
Side 2: 269
Difference: 489

image.php

You forgot UE, nuka, LW and there was another nooblet tribe in k14 we defeated. cant remember their name.

Anaphros

I thought this was RL declares on WICKED war thread so paste proper stats. Which are the following.

[spoil]WHOOPS THEY DELETED...[/spoil]

Also ops apparently haven't landed yet.

DeletedUser

Damn well that sucks, it was only just getting interesting as well

DeletedUser51929

I thought this was RL declares on WICKED war thread so paste proper stats. Which are the following.

[spoil]WHOOPS THEY DELETED...[/spoil]

Also ops apparently haven't landed yet.

Are you on this world :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

You forgot UE, nuka, LW and there was another nooblet tribe in k14 we defeated. cant remember their name.

Bracks please do not use statics, that go so far back they don't show a true picture of a situation, 24/48 or even 7 days shows a much better picture of how a war is actual going

DeletedUser

some facts

~U{}E~ was the tribe i originally joined when they were 10k and i was a brand spanking noob. We grew well and i put a lot of time into it. Then i became annoyed about a failed merge i spent a lot of time on and the lack of growth i was having due to too many tribal repsonsibilities. So i left and became solo. Later i former SYNRG with 3 players. Soon after i convinced the ~U{}E~ leadership to join SYNRG. About 3 days into the tribe WICKED declared war on us. ~U{}E~ were not beaten by WICKED at all, 90% of them simply merged into SYNRG.

And now SYNRG defeats WICKED :p

GhengissKhann

some facts

~U{}E~ was the tribe i originally joined when they were 10k and i was a brand spanking noob. We grew well and i put a lot of time into it. Then i became annoyed about a failed merge i spent a lot of time on and the lack of growth i was having due to too many tribal repsonsibilities. So i left and became solo. Later i former SYNRG with 3 players. Soon after i convinced the ~U{}E~ leadership to join SYNRG. About 3 days into the tribe WICKED declared war on us. ~U{}E~ were not beaten by WICKED at all, 90% of them simply merged into SYNRG.

And now SYNRG defeats WICKED :p

...WICKED did not declare on ~U{}E~ though, they declared on SYNRG so the 1st part is invalid...wanna restate it? :icon_cool:

as for SYNRG defeating WICKED, I would like to quote Obs

The war with R.L. did not cause WICKED to disband. The war with R.khan did not cause WICKED to disband. The inactive accounts did not cause WICKED to disband. Nor did the war with SYNRG cause WICKED to disband. It is not the straw that broke the camels back, but the accumulation of wear that the camel had to go through that ultimately did him in.

and if it were not for him disbanding WICKED...they would still be winning the war with you :icon_twisted:

Side 1:
Tribes: [L]
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SYNRG SYNRGA
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,757
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3,757

image.php

Don't go saying SYNRG has defeated [L] either...they are winning with only 1 noble and you have not taken even 1 city yet even in the midst of their regrouping. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

khany, how is the rimside treating you?

i am now confused but thats probably because i am very empathetic and currently you are confused. I don't seem to know how i said Wicked declared on UE. Probably becasue i didn't. Slow down next time please. I do have sympathy for you though, it is a trying time in your tribe at the moment.

Also i like your highly informative graph there, i took my time studying it because it is so chock full of information. Nice usage of resource materials by the way. First time?

Oh, and WICKED do not exist now and SYNRG do. Isn't survival the key to winning in a war game?

DeletedUser

Firey you act like it was your tribe that caused us to disband :p

You cant really talk much considering we're beating SYNRG by over 200 conquers :|

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser77072

We disolved RBL from inside, nobled its dictator and moved on to better tribes. Mismanged tribes need to fail so the good players can re-group into smaller and better ones. huge tribes are worthless if most are inactive and or unmotivated.

Hopefully the 20-25% of wicked that were active and ready are able to end up in quality tribes.

DeletedUser

huge tribes are worthless if most are inactive and or unmotivated.

Hopefully the 20-25% of wicked that were active and ready are able to end up in quality tribes.

Agreed. I hope either they learn from the old Wicked's mistakes, and forge a new and better tribe together, or

they merg into another. I think the proper place for most of them would be SCUM, but thats up to scum i guess.

DeletedUser

Lmao, I predicted this war when R.L. was just starting its war with Ginger. Hell... Eira... Hate to say. I TOLD YOU SO!!! Lmao :lol:

ditto to that m8, but if you look at it from Wicked's perspective, its more glorious and honnorable to fight numberless enemies and win, then to fight an even numbers war. So really, it depends on who your talking about. I think wicked could pull something off. Could being the key word. :icon_razz:

By the way, R.L.'s entry into this war is no biggy. :icon_cool:
If you look at the map, they extend the wicked front to the southeast a little bit more, and theres a decent space gap on a decent stretch there. The only things wicked REALLY has to worry about is the support R.L. can send to syrng, and MABE a few long range noble trains. If R.L. shows signs of putting some heavy investment into this, I have no doubt scum and company will take advantage, thus possibly earning wicked a decent ally/partner.

Then if you look to the wicked's western front, and the conquers that G.Kahn has made, they are mostly in k12, and 3 where the newest and more spread out members of wicked are. Not much of a war yet. Wicked's k14/4 needs to wake the heck up and get its game on, otherwise, wicked 16 will be the hotzone.

So my summary is this. If Wicked properly divies up its resources, and holds together member morale wise, then they will win.

Wrong! Wicked folded........ so much for your wonderful assessment... lol!

DeletedUser74417

Actually, Wicked did not fold. The tribe had no idea they were about to be disbanded and probably would not have had they had a choice. They have regrouped and could work something out. The only one who folded.. was me. So yes, Wicked the name has folded but began their rebirth as [L]. Don't know where it will take them but as long as they learned from my mistakes, they could be around a bit longer.

DeletedUser

Actually, Wicked did not fold. The tribe had no idea they were about to be disbanded and probably would not have had they had a choice. They have regrouped and could work something out. The only one who folded.. was me. So yes, Wicked the name has folded but began their rebirth as [L]. Don't know where it will take them but as long as they learned from my mistakes, they could be around a bit longer.

All leaders make mistakes, but like in every way of life, you only can improve by recognising and then improving on your overall leadership. The best make mistakes, look at all the best generals in History, Napoleon for example.

DeletedUser

All leaders make mistakes, but like in every way of life, you only can improve by recognising and then improving on your overall leadership. The best make mistakes, look at all the best generals in History, Napoleon for example.

Another great example would be General Robert E. Lee from the confederacy. Genius the whole war with the exception of Gettysburg. That one exception caused the war to go downhill.