Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Tiaco83...PHXR is now gone.

They are left with 9 Tribal Members.

So, we won!!!

Now, it is time to haunt another prey...^_^

DeletedUser

Wait How did that happen, wehre did they go, you didnt win you got ot kill all the players

DeletedUser

Tick Tack, clock is running at least for scorpio king :)

(He knows what I'm talking about)

11 days for May 26th.

LOL... I know! you checked for PHXR lately? I think they were down to some 15 members and 900K or so points when i checked last... so yeah, they have nearly disbanded :) Few good players have moved to the BORG family.The other noobs left behind.

DeletedUser

LOL... I know! you checked for PHXR lately? I think they were down to some 15 members and 900K or so points when i checked last... so yeah, they have nearly disbanded :) Few good players have moved to the BORG family.The other noobs left behind.

You know what would really piss me off ?

My allies merging with my enemy .

In your case HAteus merged with the alphabet crew and you act like everythings cool , you just won a war by your allies taking in all your enemies.

Great war you guys fought

DeletedUser

Yup... the war fizzled out within the first 24 hours, as there was no fight back at all. And to boot, was pretty surprising and disappointing on a personal note, that PHX and HATEUS merged. Lets see what happens in the future though... Only time will tell :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yup... the war fizzled out within the first 24 hours, as there was no fight back at all. And to boot, was pretty surprising and disappointing on a personal note, that PHX and HATEUS merged. Lets see what happens in the future though... Only time will tell :icon_wink:

In the future i advise you to keep quite about your wars as you dont want your allies to merge with your enemy again .

DeletedUser

Very nice you finished a war where you didn't nobled more than.. how many villages did you take from them?

Lol you just got saved by Hateus that went recruiting them.

DeletedUser

Including skirmishes over the last couple of months, whilst we were at war with PHX as a whole... about 140.

I think it's more the other way around to be honest - they got saved by the merge.

DeletedUser

Including skirmishes over the last couple of months, whilst we were at war with PHX as a whole... about 140.

I think it's more the other way around to be honest - they got saved by the merge.

Yup...

Tiaco he is right. PHXR was saved by our Ally. Although it was sad...:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Continue attacking the refugees. Former PHXR members will only conspire to start the next war anyway.

DeletedUser

he cant they are in HELIX and does not want to break the NAP as he s scared of BORG and knows what his tribe is capable of (nothing)

DeletedUser

Yup...

Tiaco he is right. PHXR was saved by our Ally. Although it was sad...:icon_eek:

This seems very strange that your ally took in your enemy without consulting you, taking what land WOULD have been yours and then you had to ask them to be allies again following their merge....

Would the likes of PWO/SITH put up with that sort of action?

Things like this separate the elite from the chuff!

DeletedUser

This seems very strange that your ally took in your enemy without consulting you, taking what land WOULD have been yours and then you had to ask them to be allies again following their merge....

Would the likes of PWO/SITH put up with that sort of action?

Things like this separate the elite from the chuff!

Watch your mouth sometimes.

If you don't know what you are talking about, don't post at all. Seriously, ... there are some reasons behind it...things that likes of you shouldn't be aware of...

:icon_cool:

Are you mad now???

Cool..., I am just messing with you...:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

No im not mad... It takes alot to make me mad.

I was just stating an opinion, it looks like BORG wear the trousers in your relationship :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

he cant they are in HELIX and does not want to break the NAP as he s scared of BORG and knows what his tribe is capable of (nothing)

Watch your mouth andrew!!:icon_evil:

Lately i am getting very pissed and i just might start a war for the heck of it!

DeletedUser66439

Watch your mouth andrew!!:icon_evil:

Lately i am getting very pissed and i just might start a war for the heck of it!

please ignore andrew, his voice no longer carries any significance and we will be nobling him out of this world very soon.

DeletedUser

well 3 villages have noble trains coming at them 1 i stand a chance at surving the rest i dont and my voice still means more than it seems.

DeletedUser

please ignore andrew, his voice no longer carries any significance and we will be nobling him out of this world very soon.

I personally find this hilarious. I guess I always find it hilarious when people talk tons of eh hem, *crap*, run their mouth off, and then get completely destroyed.

DeletedUser

who says that will stop me posting the thing that will is the infractions

Status
Not open for further replies.