R2-TRU vs. SCIR0S

DeletedUser28528

I'm sure as hell PKs didn't send any long term support to our borders, I can't think of the reason why would they do that. As for SCIOVA, I recall something was organized, but I don't think anything was sent down here in the end.

DeletedUser

Anyone else find it odd that Scir0s players brought up external support and now another is refuting it? Definately strange.. I think kusty mentioned 'aid' in his post.. but it's pretty obvious to me that he was talking about PKs PnP'ing for Sci and attacking Sci's enemies. Maybe to the paranoid mind some hidden innuendo could be gotten and aid from allies could get translated into PKs and Sciova support for drx specifically...

DeletedUser28528

And it's pretty obvious to me that he was talking about R2 fighting in several different fronts. PKs doing our so called PnP for us is just a poor joke you repeatedly try to bring back to life once it dies.
Since there were statements about thousands of HC I don't see nothing wrong talking about external support what-so-ever. Especially refuting it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Since there were statements about thousands of HC I don't see nothing wrong talking about external support what-so-ever. Especially refuting it :icon_wink:

You're refuting superbills thousands of HC he got from BNL? Excellent...

DeletedUser28528

Nope, I'm refuting that SCIOVA or PKs were sending us long term support :)

DeletedUser

I think you guys brought that up. And the only HC reference was superbills.. some reason you guys want to keep this thread alive all of a sudden now? I guess I would too if I had such sucky warstats in the other one...

DeletedUser28528

I think you guys brought that up. And the only HC reference was superbills.. some reason you guys want to keep this thread alive all of a sudden now? I guess I would too if I had such sucky warstats in the other one...

If you're incapable to read (or should I say incapable to make conclusions from what you read) that fails to be my problem. As for keeping this thread alive, I got no such intention, though saying that to you is pretty much the same as running head straight to the wall and expect that it will move away...
Though I sure know one person who tries to keep this topic alive no matter the cost. (hint Bicky).

Sucky war stats you say? I find it somehow amusing when you kill an inactive SCIOVA guy and run shout about to the world (not to mention that you're actually somehow losing to SCIR0S). I guess there's no other way for you to prove yourselves.

DeletedUser

Sucky war stats you say? I find it somehow amusing when you kill an inactive SCIOVA guy and run shout about to the world (not to mention that you're actually somehow losing to SCIR0S). I guess there's no other way for you to prove yourselves.

Who is it that once said 'The only thing that matters is the stats'? Wasn't that like one or more of your dukes? Oh.. right, they don't matter this time cuz yer playin the 'special needs' card I bet.

I guess maybe you should've prestacked him like you do with some of your other inactives. By Sci's count I've only hit one active good player ever and that was dandras :p I spose you'll be claiming him as inactive should he start to lose villages o_O

DeletedUser28528

By Sci's count I've only hit one active good player ever and that was dandras :p I spose you'll be claiming him as inactive should he start to lose villages o_O

If I see a row of shiny yellow zeroes in TWstats - yes, I will.