racism in tw

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 4669627

is racism acceptable in tw?

clearly it is against the rules, but skype chats are not within the scope of tw for example.

if somebody resorted to racial slurs in a public chat though, that would be damaging to their tribe in game or no?

Deleted User - 4669627

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B79mYMC2olRLekI1VVFnN0RJOXc/view?usp=drivesdk

he had plenty of time to apologize & retract, if not for his own sake, for the sake of his tribe
I seriously doubt his tribe is all white & racism doesn't stop at 1 color

I would expect some of his own mates will take serious offense, Indians, Asians, Arabs, Latinos, etc.
I expect other tribes will lose respect for him

for what topat? what did you gain your tribe or even self by resorting to racial slurs? I was actually going to help your tribe before your unsolicited & unjustifiable attacks.

DeletedUser93439

I think the general populace doesn't really need the question whether racism is acceptable or not to be answered for them.
Just to help the few stragglers in society: NOT ACCEPTABLE.

kekua

Don't bring this crap up in tribalwars. In TW if you don't like someone, just kill him, not cry over it on forums, we are not interested as we don't need society help to handle our own matters.

First liberal in TW, welcome, another place that will be jacked by softens and acceptance.

Deleted User - 4669627

kekua is in topat's tribe?
I did NOT bring this crap to tw, your duke did, had no concern for how it reflected on his tribe
blame him, not me
also, silly to be mad that I am better at PnP than either of you, just take notes & improve
you are better at exchanging pp, but I read your posts & might join just to turn my remaining 11k into 22k ;)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B79mYMC2olRLZFJxVmhzLS1md3c/view?usp=drivesdk

Marcus, you can pm me your in game name, I will send you some pp as I did for Al who also condemned racism

nobody else will receive pp for condemning racism, the window has closed

Last edited by a moderator:

kekua

I did NOT bring this crap to tw, your duke did, had no concern for how it reflected on his tribe
blame him, not me
also, silly to be mad that I am better at PnP than either of you, just take notes & improve
you are better at exchanging pp, but I read your posts & might join just to turn my remaining 11k into 22k ;)

Marcus, you can pm me your in game name, I will send you some pp as I did for Al who also condemned racism

Hypocrisy at its best, you couldn't be more controversial then this if you tried!

And your PnP, give me a brake, it is joke in it self!

:* nice day liberal

DeletedUser120018

blame him, not me

Do you feel good about yourself condemning racism in a game where you don't even know the race of 99% of the players? I've been playing this game for almost 10 years and this is the first time I've heard race come up.

Deleted User - 4669627

Hypocrisy at its best, you couldn't be more controversial then this if you tried!

And your PnP, give me a brake, it is joke in it self!

:* nice day liberal.
1. he doesn't deny topat being his duke
2. being against racism is controversial? in what world sir? texas?
3. Why you ruffled snowflake? why you keep posting angry replies if there is nothing here?

Deleted User - 4669627

lmfao you make it look so dramatical, like he really said something worth mentioning...dont be so soft.

& keep bragging about 11k pp :D:D
dukes of top tribes using racial slurs is nothing worth mentioning? spoken like a true white supremacist ;)

oh, & who's bragging? I previously stated PnP is worthless to me and my recent actions (giving thousands away for nothing) confirm my perspective is as stated.

Deleted User - 4669627

Do you feel good about yourself condemning racism in a game where you don't even know the race of 99% of the players? I've been playing this game for almost 10 years and this is the first time I've heard race come up.
do I feel good about condemning racism? seriously? ofc I do, DUH! lmao
why would venue matter?
now we see you chose your name to mock senator sanders who fought racism, rather than trying (poorly) to justify it as you do :(

Deleted User - 4669627

lastly, the racist tribe is NN :eek:
topat is their duke
kekua & sanders are both members

idk who lyon is, but sounds like he would fit right in if he's not already a member

keep doxing yourselves ;)

kekua

Show one thing that makes me racist, you are uneducated and that is why you use words you don't understand, stop that, makes you look sad!

This game is not racist, it can't be racist by definition, so your topic is nothing but sad. You making up problem that does not exist, makes you kind of look like 16 year girl, that has to have drama and herself in center, just to compensate for here shallow life.

I told you not to bring racism and things related to that in game not because I support racism, and the fact that you can't see that and understand what I'm saying makes you look foolish and close minded.

This is place where people relax, this is not political platform, we don't fix world here, we relax from it, so take your crap and stop trying to push your views and your problems to others.

P.S. bribing your supporters with PP, makes your actions discriminating - advantages by one criteria, political stance on single matter, so there you have hypocrisy, and you not seeing it is hilarious. :)

Want to talk politics, rights, democracy, bring it - I'm constitutional lawyer, but even toddler could see your lack of argumentation, maybe education level gap is in fault?

Deleted User - 4669627

you are saying I photoshopped the screenshot of topat using a racial slur? it never happened? um...

maybe choose a career you are more suited to? janitor for example?
maybe read what was posted rather than simply guessing?

DeletedUser115004

Lol why did you send me pp not that im complaining just curious haha

DeletedUser

P.S. bribing your supporters with PP, makes your actions discriminating - advantages by one criteria, political stance on single matter, so there you have hypocrisy, and you not seeing it is hilarious. :)

I have made my point in this discussion but this is just plain wrong.
The poeple we received pp did not knew so in advance so its not a bribe,
Furthermore, he states that he won't send any pp to future poeple which means there is no other incentive to support his claims other then just agreeing with him.

The hypocrisy in your post is real, and you not seeing it is hilarious :)

Al Swearengen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If anyone needs me, I'll be out farming and/or virtue signalling for a while down in K65

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    38.1 KB · Views: 17
Status
Not open for further replies.