racism in tw

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobless

This is place where people relax, this is not political platform, we don't fix world here, we relax from it, so take your crap and stop trying to push your views and your problems to others.

Calling out racists is being political? xD

It doesn't seem like he is trying to fix the world here, rather seek punishment for topat.

kekua

you are saying I photoshopped the screenshot of topat using a racial slur? it never happened? um...

maybe choose a career you are more suited to? janitor for example?
maybe read what was posted rather than simply guessing?

Do you even know how to read, as nothing you just wrote reflects anything I did?

I did read everything that was posted, and as fare as law go, there is no racism anywhere near, so you are just a sissy, deal with it yourself, we can't fix it!

This is absurd, the ignorance of you, you stand for equality yet segregate by some prejudice about Easter Europiens as janitors, well that is insulting... Or it would be if not for a fact that we don't care, as we don't live in a bouble where calling you names cuts more then blade.

The hatred comes from this, the racism comes from actions like this, you people make it a thing, before you posted this crap none did care, or even think about it, this is first time in TW history topic like this have come up, and you will pay for it, as people just won't let you get away with it.

P.S. Cry me a river of Tears - bribe can be given after, like it is done for dogs after a trick, or for toddlers to reward there compliance for behavior. But lets not go there, as I really don't want to fight others over who supports who and why, this is beyond point for me, all my problems are not with content, but with the fact that it is here, in external forums at all.

Jobless

P.S. Cry me a river of Tears - bribe can be given after, like it is done for dogs after a trick, or for toddlers to reward there compliance for behavior. But lets not go there, as I really don't want to fight others over who supports who and why, this is beyond point for me, all my problems are not with content, but with the fact that it is here, in external forums at all.
It is called positive reinforcement. Surely a lawyer knows the difference between a gift and a bribe?

Deleted User - 4669627

Lol why did you send me pp not that im complaining just curious haha
another point on which kekua was wrong, he said it was a bribe for supporters, but you never posted to any of my threads. for all I know, you are on topat's council. I liked as previously stated, you are a frequent poster & did not try to hide your identity. I respect that & like that it makes topat look like a coward in comparison. I am not using the pp, somebody should. it was gifted to me in fact to gift to others.

kekua

It is called positive reinforcement. Surely a lawyer knows the difference between a gift and a bribe?

There are law terms and then there are commune use of language, I use law terms, and in law terms there is no gift, if there are conditions to it. Come on, stop trying to look smart by undermining me, I'm not some street kid who doesn't know what he is talking about.

Jobless

But he didn't say that he would give PP to anyone who supported him. He also made no attempts of making people continue to show support so therefore it's a gift. But who cares, it's not important.

Deleted User - 4669627

kekua, you pretending i said things that everybody can clearly see I never said, does not make your lies reality. your resorting to lying & pretending that I made all this up, especially when topat does not even deny it, that is what makes it look like you will sink to any level in order to defend racism. Why else would you do it if not...

1. he is your duke & friend
or
2. you are racist also
?

on the topic of my suggesting you switch to cleaning toilets, it has nothing to do with your being Ukrainian(?)
being a constitutional lawyer requires reading comprehension & consistency, you lack both or are false, take your pick.

in top tribes thread sanders accusing me of making assertions I clearly never made. either he misread or lied.
your claims are clearly wrong, either you misread or lied.

topat DID use a racial slur in a public chat.
I gave him plenty of time to recant.
I asked for opinions on whether it was acceptable.
When he did not recant, I posted a screenshot of him using a racial slur.
then you & lyon. & sanders tried hilariously to blame me lol.

those are the facts, there are no alt facts, no denial or defense from topat.

as for inconsistency, as another poster informed you racism is not (or at least should not be) a political issue, it should be duh.

the only person trying to bring politics into this (which btw is forbidden in world forums) is you. by YOUR argument, only liberals call out racists & they are wrong to do so.

you tell me not to get political, people come here to get away from that, then in the very next line you invite me to debate politics with you.

inability to comprehend written text & inconsistency in positions does NOT lend itself to the career you claim. nothing to do with your being Ukrainian.

DeletedUser120018

I might have missed it. Can you please point out where someone defended topat's racism?

sonofsatan98

Oh cop on I can't believe people are even having this discussion for one by definition to be racist you have to believe your race is some how superior to another the use of one word not even phrased in an offense way doesn't make some one a racist, also if it doesn't happen in game don't turn around and try to bring it in

kekua

Well all I can say is stupid people won't see it arrogant will not.

Go cry about someone calling you N word, the fact that you see it as insult shows what you think about yourself, pathetic.

About me and my arguments - not going to defend myself to person that clearly have no idea how system works and what I'm saying, you think your statements are logical, but they are not, you think your stance is important and deep, but it is not, because it is groundless. If cat admits that he is dog, that doesn't make him dog, it just makes him confused.

I could put random sentences together too, but making them based on real theory, that is based on proofs and systematic approach takes knowledge, that you clearly don't have.

And your attempt to under-mind me in law related topics shows how little you know, for fks sake you don't even know what racism is, but where the one to bring up this topic. Ow and Topes (or what ever his name) is not in my tribe, don't even know who the dude is, but calling me racist is an accusation that you have 0 grounds for, that is crime by it self, and I openly can say you are alleged criminal for that alone! So why I do it, why I fight you, because you are using real society problem, and making fun out of it, making it look like joke and that is disgusting for me, that is why I will personally destroy your position over this baseless crusade against racism in tribalwars.
Show me one proof tribalwars is racist, just one, and if there is none, then I want you to say it and get of this forum for good, or you will be just back-boneless garbage of a men, if you show one proof that tribalwars is racist I will get off forums and on this world never come back!

P.S. Yes I'm from Latvia, 99% white country, with low crime rates, high education, order and fast growth. We are one of leading countries in world-champions by % of population, I'm proud of it, proud of my fellow country men, would bleed my last drop and die for my country! Should I feel guilty for that? (just so you falsely don't use your race card again).

P.S.S. Makes me sick even talking with you, have this feeling I stand in ghetto and talk with fool that keeps on pushing even when kicked down 10 times.

Deleted User - 4669627

I had to like it, so much passion (misdirected as it is), so descriptive, I feel like I am reading the sequel to Don Quixote :)

tbh, I am tempted to send kekua pp, he is vocal & does not hide his identity, plus it would ruin his "bribe to supporters" theory, but he would just send it back, he'll tell you himself, so maybe we just pretend I sent them & he returned them?

I will say this (in my best marlo brando impression) kekua is not to be touched for now :p

I have to admit I do wonder what was in that email he sent me before all this :(

to be clear where we stand now...

he acknowledges topat apparently used a racial slur
he blames me for reporting it
he seems to honestly, yet clearly mistakenly, believe I condemned tw for 1 racial slur from 1 individual
he does not seem to see that insisting I made assertions which I clearly never made is, in fact, him creating bogus accusations to discredit the supposed victim, rather than purpatrator
he condems me for crying about being a victim rather than pwning topat, despite all evidence topat IS getting pwnd in the forums & is not even trying to fight back

for him I will repeat this 1 time more:

topat used a racial slur, in a public chat, like HE thought it wold be accepted, THAT is the original accusation
I gave him time to retract & solicited public opinion on whether it WAS acceptable before posting the accusation & evidence
at no time did I extend the accusation to tw or even his tribe until nn members began making bogus claims to attack me because I dared to report it :confused:

even now, neither kekua nor sanders have admitted that they, through honest mistake or malicious intent, created obviously false accusations to justify condemning me rather than topat
let alone apologized o_O

regarding kekua, I ignored this comment...

you people
as well as that ghetto reference in his last post, assuming it could be a cultural thing
clearly he believes I am black? maybe he doesn't understand he is stereotyping & it comes across as racist.

I know tldr, but wait, this about to get good, we're going to ratchet this up a notch...

Deleted User - 4669627

kekua believes topat directed the n-bomb at me, again a clear mistake, clearly topat directed it at "my friends," his words, look at the screenshot again

I have more if needed to prove the identity of these "friends"
he mentioned Alie Smart by name & he mentioned kids, KIDS!

in fact, I am going to show you the very kids he called n's
as well as Alie & myself, even my mom :eek:

www.tfowa.org

THAT is who it was directed at kekua, those KIDS
topat knows me, he knows alie, he knows we get west african kids online. it was those kids he was referring to, who wants the screenshots?
topat, where you at bro, shit just got ugly!
say something or just click delete :oops:

that pp was gifted to these kids in my stewardship
since it is only worth something in tw...

MY attorney Marcus has advised me against finishing that statement, 1 moment please...

he says I might have said too much already :(

/me takes a drink of water & clears his throat

notice our donate page does not exist. we are NOT soliciting donations, we never have. the students were meant to join the game, the pp was theirs. it never happened & the "donor" (just as I donated them, entirely legally) quit, so they could not be returned.

hi jirkii

*halo*

anyway, so yeah, that's wassup

Deleted User - 4669627

kekua, seemed to condemn racism when he accused me of making a joke out of a serious problem

sanders seems to condemn it as well

both seem very ambiguous, I'd like to refer both back to the original post

is it acceptable to use racial slurs, regardless who it is directed at, in a public skype chat since it is not moderated by tw?

I ask you to clarify, because you both accuse the person who reported it rather than the person who used it

Deleted User - 4669627

my bad, sanders, you are vocal also, you play under your name

I assume you would also just return the pp?

ToPaT

Free PP?

Yeah that ToPaT! He said a thing on the internet that some people don't like! What an absolute div!
-

It was only meant in jest when I was drunk. But if it has affected you to the point you felt the need to make it public, I apologize.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Shahyd, I've known you and ToPaT for a long long time now.

Trust me when I say that ToPaT did not mean it in a bad way, but when he gets drunk... Well, people do weird things when drunk. Just look at my ex.

Deleted User - 4669627

however...

there is this NEW matter which has JUST come to my attention

o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.