racism in tw

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser120018

sanders you attacked me (unsolicited & with bogus claims) for accusing him, that is defending him?

correction to previous post, kekua is Latvian, my bad. right kriitinjs?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B79mYMC2olRLUm1VUmxLdzJQOXM/view?usp=drivesdk
kekua, seemed to condemn racism when he accused me of making a joke out of a serious problem

sanders seems to condemn it as well

both seem very ambiguous, I'd like to refer both back to the original post

is it acceptable to use racial slurs, regardless who it is directed at, in a public skype chat since it is not moderated by tw?

I ask you to clarify, because you both accuse the person who reported it rather than the person who used it

Yes, I condemn racism. The N-word should never be used even in a joking sense IMO, especially on an international Skype chat. I don't agree with how you handled the situation on the forums, but I have no problem with you condemning his use of the word. Let's try to keep race and politics out of the externals.

Deleted User - 4669627

you don't agree with me calling him out publicly? how would you have handled it btw? ignored it? go play tribal hugs? maybe you would have declared war, but not told anybody why or tried to involve any other players or tribes or influence public sentiment in forums? again, this might be the wrong game for you?

I think your problem with how I handled it is based off your original mistaken understanding which led to your creating false accusations against me which in turn made you look silly tbh & your tribe look bad. I think your problem with how I handled it is that you came across poorly due to your own mistakes?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser120524

giphy.gif

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i hear topat is a close to friend to an iraqi :/ if its true.. it kinda cancels the theory of him being racist.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Free PP?

Yeah that ToPaT! He said a thing on the internet that some people don't like! What an absolute div!
-

It was only meant in jest when I was drunk. But if it has affected you to the point you felt the need to make it public, I apologize.
fair enough, matter is closed

And as such, the matter is done and the thread is closed, since there are already a few posts skirting the lines of what is acceptable.

If anyone would feel the need or want to discuss "racism", I would ask that everyone who involves themselves refrain from throwing any accusations around.

Status
Not open for further replies.