Rally, Solving the pRoblem

DeletedUser

Fyi about Hate war stats, we haven't really nobled much of eachother... yet, but we have nuked and destroyed many Hate villages, I'm sure shuruga and Arkannah can explain that ;) but I did lose about 40 nukes so far just from nuking them plus many other players. Good work Hate members.

Side 1:
Tribes: ASCEND
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Hate
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 4
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19,365
Side 2: 14,679
Difference: 4,686

chart

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 4
Difference: 6

chart

Side 1: 95,574
Side 2: 14,679
Difference: 80,895

chart

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: R.L.
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 0
Difference: 18

chart

Side 1: 186,532
Difference: 186,532

chart

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 125
Side 2: 9
Difference: 116

chart

Side 1: 1,208,837
Side 2: 90,501
Difference: 1,118,336

chart

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Bad Co
Players:

Side 1: 1
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 9,739
Difference: 9,739

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: SPANK
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 3
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 23,899
Side 2: 26,594
Difference: 2,695

chart

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 117
Side 2: 26
Difference: 91

chart

Side 1: 1,090,528
Side 2: 186,959
Difference: 903,569

chart

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 1
Difference: 6

chart

Side 1: 60,793
Side 2: 9,620
Difference: 51,173

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: Cola
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 22
Difference: 14

chart

Side 1: 65,325
Side 2: 198,141
Difference: 132,816

chart

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 5
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 40,021
Side 2: 46,114
Difference: 6,093

chart

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 2
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 59,178
Side 2: 15,977
Difference: 43,201

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: SPANK ASCEND Cola
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 250
Side 2: 57
Difference: 193

chart

Side 1: 2,364,690
Side 2: 475,601
Difference: 1,889,089

chart

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 9
Difference: 10

chart

Side 1: 178,651
Side 2: 57,250
Difference: 121,401

chart

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 6
Difference: 7

chart

Side 1: 110,553
Side 2: 55,734
Difference: 54,819

chart

I'm not going to go into whats wrong with these stats; because one I don't care and two it's kinda pointless and I think you already know.

I'm wondering also, out of the 10M ODD you gave Arkannah in 3 days..you took what.. hmm 1 village? :) I'd say we came out on top there :) the "nuked and destroyed" part is cute though...you made me rebuild some walls, wtg? how will i ever compete against your bad ass tw skills, have a cookie.

DeletedUser

honey bunny.. go bounce somewhere else. as far as i'm concerned 30-40 (whatever) perfectly NOTcorrelated nukes sent at you as.. you were.. just.. unlucky.. it's not such a big loss :) no op was planned on to you. now.. go hide after bad co pathetic semi-nukes :)
and send cookies my way, i'm starving while redecorating :)

DeletedUser

honey bunny.. go bounce somewhere else. as far as i'm concerned 30-40 (whatever) perfectly NOTcorrelated nukes sent at you as.. you were.. just.. unlucky.. it's not such a big loss :) no op was planned on to you. now.. go hide after bad co pathetic semi-nukes :)
and send cookies my way, i'm starving while redecorating :)

I'm not your honey and I will bounce where I please tyvm.

FYI :- 30-40 nukes? "NOTcorrelated nukes" Try again...

Last count:

Cat: 43 Nukes + 1 noble train to Arkannah Dead. 20+ nukes to myself.
Ele: 27 Nukes to Arkannah Dead.
Tho: 38 Nukes to Arkannah Dead.

By my count that's a grand total of at least 108 Nukes dead.

That's not including the nukes I have seen over the past 8 weeks for Curoi or all your account sits :)

Little sore are we? As for Bad co. Let them nuke what they want I say; have to teach everyone somewhere. You complaining about the OD or just surprised they are actually attacking you?

So call it a little skirmish or whatever you like cat; we all know the truth of the matter :) I have many, many, many pages of reports should you require me too prove my statements.

Now cat, for the one village you gained; was it really worth the 40 nukes you spent?

DeletedUser

I'm not going to go into whats wrong with these stats; because one I don't care and two it's kinda pointless and I think you already know.

I'm wondering also, out of the 10M ODD you gave Arkannah in 3 days..you took what.. hmm 1 village? :) I'd say we came out on top there :) the "nuked and destroyed" part is cute though...you made me rebuild some walls, wtg? how will i ever compete against your bad ass tw skills, have a cookie.

hmm, where did I say we even sent nobles? I sure haven't bothered to, also, how about proving we even sent them? :)
Atm, we only nuked the crap out of your villages, I even gave respect for how many nukes you killed, yet you come here trying to disrespect me. You look foolish mate. How many villages did I easily take from you when I had just long ranged nobled into K57? hmm? about 5-7? I'll go check tw-stats if you want. But it wasn't too difficult. You even had the home-field advantage.

Go back to your fail-tribe. We'll send nobles when WE want to, until then just keep losing more troops to our nukes :)

I'm not your honey and I will bounce where I please tyvm.

FYI :- 30-40 nukes? "NOTcorrelated nukes" Try again...

Last count:

Cat: 43 Nukes + 1 noble train to Arkannah Dead. 20+ nukes to myself.
Ele: 27 Nukes to Arkannah Dead.
Tho: 38 Nukes to Arkannah Dead.

By my count that's a grand total of at least 108 Nukes dead.

That's not including the nukes I have seen over the past 8 weeks for Curoi or all your account sits :)

Little sore are we? As for Bad co. Let them nuke what they want I say; have to teach everyone somewhere. You complaining about the OD or just surprised they are actually attacking you?

So call it a little skirmish or whatever you like cat; we all know the truth of the matter :) I have many, many, many pages of reports should you require me too prove my statements.

Now cat, for the one village you gained; was it really worth the 40 nukes you spent?

Hmm, maybe you should go count how many Nobles we apparently sent in those reports of yours, If we wanted your villages we would have sent nobles and taken them, but until we send the nobles, you'll just keep losing the support in your villages. :) And out of those 27 nukes I lost, I also sent exactly 40 nukes, so what? 13 nukes killed your walls from 20-0 and farm from 29-30? I'll go get those reports and actually post them if you want. :)

How about also tallying up how many nukes CLEARED villages :) I'm sure its a lot more than what your saying :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ouch Shuruga I just went to check the reports I have on you and arkannah from the recent nuking, damn that must suck of how many nukes/half nukes we cleared without much problems of your villages... plus the others that DID get through and finish yours and Arkannah's walls to nothing. No wonder why your so upset right now. :) I actually went to post them but I can't publicize other players reports. If anyone wants them, I'll gladly forward :) I'll also forward the ones on arkannah, MANY got through and took down walls to 20 etc, shuruga you're ONLY posting what didn't go through, I'll count them ALL tomorrow if I have to, those that did and did not go through, and if it really annoys you I'll even post the scout reports. But I doubt I'll have all the reports, only a good majority of them apart from my own (Which I won't delete until they are eventually taken).

But seriously, if we wanted the villages we would have sent a hell of a lot more nukes and actually sent trains. Just wait until that inevitebly happens. But until then, we're happy to take this war as slow as we want it to, we're in no rush right now because your tribe currently stands no threat. We're happy to just sit around and do whatever we want until we decide to plan a few OP's on your tribe which invovle NOBLES.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ouch Shuruga I just went to check the reports I have on you, for the recent nuking, damn that must suck of how many nukes/half nukes we cleared without much problems... no wonder why your so upset right now. :) I actually went to post them but I can't publicize other players reports. If anyone wants them, I'll gladly forward :)

You should read my post more carefully; or perhaps I should make myself more clear.

To begin with; I was referring to the nobles cat sent @ ark.

Second, I never disrespected you; taunted perhaps maybe. Disrespected no. Perhaps you guys should pay some respect where is due (that's was aimed @ cat too just in case you where wondering)

Likewise did I never say/state you had take villages off me. You have. And easily yes; as I told you in our mail conversations; no big loss and I wasn't going to take the losses I would have sustained in keeping them and yes.. I was kinda lazy but hell you get that when you have 8 players nuking you for 8 weeks solid and yes; your bound to loose nukes. As I have. Many. You also get that when you have 24/7 incoming attacks no sitter and/or co-player :) once again I bow down to your supreme bad ass skillz.

Next time I will be sure to make myself more clear and direct my comments in the appropriate places; I can see how you came to the conclusion you did.

As for me being bitter? I can tell you I am most certainly not bitter :) Thanks to you guys I'm shooting for Top20 in OD which makes me quite happy :) I was merely pointing out, in a rather aggressive manner of which I'm guilty often that your stats are pointless regarding hate.

DeletedUser

You should read my post more carefully; or perhaps I should make myself more clear.

To begin with; I was referring to the nobles cat sent @ ark.

Second, I never disrespected you; taunted perhaps maybe. Disrespected no. Perhaps you guys should pay some respect where is due (that's was aimed @ cat too just in case you where wondering)

Likewise did I never say/state you had take villages off me. You have. And easily yes; as I told you in our mail conversations; no big loss and I wasn't going to take the losses I would have sustained in keeping them and yes.. I was kinda lazy but hell you get that when you have 8 players nuking you for 8 weeks solid and yes; your bound to loose nukes. As I have. Many. You also get that when you have 24/7 incoming attacks no sitter and/or co-player :) once again I bow down to your supreme bad ass skillz.

Next time I will be sure to make myself more clear and direct my comments in the appropriate places; I can see how you came to the conclusion you did.

As for me being bitter? I can tell you I am most certainly not bitter :) Thanks to you guys I'm shooting for Top20 in OD which makes me quite happy :) I was merely pointing out, in a rather aggressive manner of which I'm guilty often that your stats are pointless regarding hate.

Well, you could quite easily send your nukes on 4-6 hour trips.
And what 8 players is this for the past 8 weeks? from what I have heard its just Curio, please list the players so I know you aren't just talking yourself up. But I have for the majority of that time, been aware that he had been nuking you so much.

Yes, the stats are meaningless at this time, but I don't see why I don't post them. I posted them so you don't feal left out of the war, and I didn't want you thinking that we were hiding any losses, which you have worked well for.

DeletedUser

Well, you could quite easily send your nukes on 4-6 hour trips.
And what 8 players is this for the past 8 weeks? from what I have heard its just Curio, please list the players so I know you aren't just talking yourself up. But I have for the majority of that time, been aware that he had been nuking you so much.

Yes, the stats are meaningless at this time, but I don't see why I don't post them. I posted them so you don't feal left out of the war, and I didn't want you thinking that we were hiding any losses, which you have worked well for.

Axelito - deceased.
Khris
arabesqa
Catalina84
CuRoi
Pirate X
Badgerblue
boxingbob
nphsmith

&

You.

Thats more than 8 by my count.

And don't worry; you guys give me loves of love; I don't feel left out :) hiding losses? when have I ever accused you of such?

DeletedUser

Alright, now I know, thanks.
And you don't need to say it, you just never posted the ones that went through. I won't go into detail of that right now though.