Side 2: 38,040,937
Difference: 55,080,432

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,220,729
Side 2: 3,688,483
Difference: 3,532,246

chart

You should add your spies that were in our tribe, and the guys you kicked and placed in other tribe so you can internal.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: R.L.
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: pRo! QUIT LAZY Cola
Players: sbomb295 Decepticon Mc-Dermott

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 10,970
Side 2: 4,452
Difference: 6,518

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 774
Side 2: 396
Difference: 378

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 93,121,369

chart

chart

You should add your spies that were in our tribe, and the guys you kicked and placed in other tribe so you can internal.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: pRo! QUIT LAZY Cola
Players: sbomb295 Decepticon Mc-Dermott

Total conquers:

Side 1: 10,970
Side 2: 4,452
Difference: 6,518

chart

Side 1: 774
Side 2: 396
Difference: 378

chart

Side 1: 93,121,369

chart

chart

Don't worry about them elementelite.

You should never argue with idiots, especially R.L.'s idiots, as it brings you down to there level.

And, it is especially harder to educate an idiot.

DeletedUser

Don't worry about them elementelite.

You should never argue with idiots, especially R.L.'s idiots, as it brings you down to there level.

And, it is especially harder to educate an idiot.

Personal attacks are never cool or necessary and are usually the result of having nothing to say. Back on topic:

Side 1:
Tribes: R.L. Bad Co
Players: TheMadPenguin SUBM7

Side 2:
Tribes: pRo! QUIT Cola LAZY -AwoL-
Players: sbomb295 Mc-Dermott

Total conquers:

Side 1: 14,505
Side 2: 4,409
Difference: 10,096

chart

Side 1: 776
Side 2: 779
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 114,853,286
Side 2: 37,661,972
Difference: 77,191,314

chart

Side 1: 7,256,977
Side 2: 6,815,503
Difference: 441,474

chart

Imo trying to be unbiased and after reading over these forums for more than enough time.

As you can see; the playing field is fairly even considering all those involved when it comes to conquers against opposite side. However it is also quite evident that the scale of overall conquers is significantly different. If you disagree; think anyone should be added go for it and have your say.

“Every man is a fool in some man's opinion” ~ Spanish proverb.

DeletedUser

@shuruga: you forgot some acc that were dismissed after we started nobling (mjr guard), the acc you moved to bad co when they started losing (ragnarok7) and the acc that was out while being nobled and joined afterwards (jrsudd7). i hope i have not missed any, you seem to have the habit of trying to play with stats and it is hard to keep up with your "movements". i am sure you had extreamly good reasons for all those dismissals.

the 2 players you keep mentioning together with us, were never in pro quit or cola. they were rl. i do not know of them being spys for any of us but if they were, try to control who you are recruiting and not acuse all map of spying you. i mention that again, they were rl acc and the same way you invited them in rl, don't put them on top of my head.

Side 1:
Players: TheMadPenguin SUBM7 jrsudd7 ragnarok7 mjr guard

Side 2:
Tribes: QUIT Cola -AwoL-
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 177
Side 2: 366
Difference: 189

chart

Side 1: 1,609,321
Side 2: 3,420,379
Difference: 1,811,058

chart

Side 1:

Side 2:
Tribes: QUIT Cola -AwoL- pRo! LAZY
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 30,658
Side 2: 5,961
Difference: 24,697

chart

Side 1: 641
Side 2: 526
Difference: 115

chart

Side 1: 224,564,201
Side 2: 46,233,860
Difference: 178,330,341

chart

Side 1: 5,677,284
Side 2: 4,914,865
Difference: 762,419

chart

Side 1:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 142
Side 2: 109
Difference: 33

chart

Side 1: 1,291,716
Side 2: 1,045,151
Difference: 246,565

chart

DeletedUser

SUBM7- Was never in R.L.
ragnarok7 - Choose to leave R.L. for Bad co
May 11
19:04 ragnarok7 left the tribe.

sbomb295- Pro leader told us he was a spy for Pro
Decepticon- Got catch in the act spying on R.l. for Pro
Mc-Dermott- The account got taken over by Pro players, and ever had support incoming from Pro.

Side 1:
Players: TheMadPenguin jrsudd7 mjr guard

Side 2:
Tribes: QUIT pRo! Cola -AwoL- LAZY Lakota
Players: Mc-Dermott sbomb295 Decepticon

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 508
Side 2: 328
Difference: 180

chart

Side 1: 4,704,392
Side 2: 3,061,903
Difference: 1,642,489

chart

Side 1:

Side 2:
Tribes: QUIT pRo! Cola -AwoL- LAZY Lakota
Players: Mc-Dermott sbomb295 Decepticon

Total conquers:

Side 1: 30,389
Side 2: 6,510
Difference: 23,879

chart

Side 1: 1,056
Side 2: 579
Difference: 477

chart

Side 1: 222,976,891
Side 2: 50,166,909
Difference: 172,809,982

chart

Side 1: 9,581,927
Side 2: 5,380,050
Difference: 4,201,877

chart

DeletedUser

wow..... thats a lot of graphs! :( I didn't read anything dang it! because I can't read red and green graphs!!!! (or I can but get bored of them fast!!!!) ugh......

DeletedUser

@shuruga: you forgot some acc that were dismissed after we started nobling (mjr guard), the acc you moved to bad co when they started losing (ragnarok7) and the acc that was out while being nobled and joined afterwards (jrsudd7). i hope i have not missed any, you seem to have the habit of trying to play with stats and it is hard to keep up with your "movements". i am sure you had extreamly good reasons for all those dismissals.

the 2 players you keep mentioning together with us, were never in pro quit or cola. they were rl. i do not know of them being spys for any of us but if they were, try to control who you are recruiting and not acuse all map of spying you. i mention that again, they were rl acc and the same way you invited them in rl, don't put them on top of my head.

Side 1:

Side 2:
Tribes: QUIT Cola -AwoL-
Players:

Side 1: 177
Side 2: 366
Difference: 189

chart

Side 1: 1,609,321
Side 2: 3,420,379
Difference: 1,811,058

chart

Side 1:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 30,658
Side 2: 5,961
Difference: 24,697

chart

Side 1: 641
Side 2: 526
Difference: 115

chart

Side 1: 224,564,201
Side 2: 46,233,860
Difference: 178,330,341

chart

Side 1: 5,677,284
Side 2: 4,914,865
Difference: 762,419

chart

Side 1:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 142
Side 2: 109
Difference: 33

chart

Side 1: 1,291,716
Side 2: 1,045,151
Difference: 246,565

chart

@ Cat

ragnarok7 - I am unsure of but go ahead and add him.

JR - I did not add because he is back in R.L after a brief period of inactivity - the reason he was booted to begin with. Thus I didn't want to double up on nobles there; I'm not sure how many conquers you guys made while he was ousted from R.L but if they are not in the stats they should be so go right ahead and add them :)

I try to show the stats like they are or as I believe them to be; If they are incorrect they should be corrected.

As for recruitment - Not my thing otherwise there would be no inactives in R.L. Period.

DeletedUser

@ patches
May 06
17:01 axelito18 left the tribe.

i could do the same, keep him out of common stats considering his acc pressed leave button. as long as they were members of either quit or rl till the day attacks started landing they will be considered as members. no matter the fact they decided to go back in bad co. i can take axelito, for instance, out of stats also. he left the tribe. let's just be fair and post the real stats.

sbomb295- Pro leader told us he was a spy for Pro -------> pro leader told me i am more beautifull the claudia schiffer. is it true? we analyze stats and facts not someone words
Decepticon- Got catch in the act spying on R.l. for Pro ------> wow
Mc-Dermott- The account got taken over by Pro players, and ever had support incoming from Pro. ------> lol, you really want me to accept in stats players just for getting support from pro? be more realistic please

@ shuruga
JR - I did not add because he is back in R.L after a brief period of inactivity ------> if you really insisit i can count the villas. i have no interest of playing with stats.

ps: i really see no pleasure in propaganda but you keep insisiting in either puting some players in stats, players that do not belong on our side or you keep omminting the players you dismiss or move on purpose.

DeletedUser

@ patches
May 06
17:01 axelito18 left the tribe.

i could do the same, keep him out of common stats considering his acc pressed leave button. as long as they were members of either quit or rl till the day attacks started landing they will be considered as members. no matter the fact they decided to go back in bad co. i can take axelito, for instance, out of stats also. he left the tribe. let's just be fair and post the real stats.

sbomb295- Pro leader told us he was a spy for Pro -------> pro leader told me i am more beautifull the claudia schiffer. is it true? we analyze stats and facts not someone words
Decepticon- Got catch in the act spying on R.l. for Pro ------> wow
Mc-Dermott- The account got taken over by Pro players, and ever had support incoming from Pro. ------> lol, you really want me to accept in stats players just for getting support from pro? be more realistic please

@ shuruga
JR - I did not add because he is back in R.L after a brief period of inactivity ------> if you really insisit i can count the villas. i have no interest of playing with stats.

ps: i really see no pleasure in propaganda but you keep insisiting in either puting some players in stats, players that do not belong on our side or you keep omminting the players you dismiss or move on purpose.

Much can be said and argued about. Fact of the matter is; its pointless. There is no propaganda in my posts, if you can find some I urge you to point it out. I have also claimed I'm happy to add whatever players you desire to your stats I have no need / care / want to omit players. I but a mere solider in R.L. not one of great power or influence either. As for axelito; It was clear he was moved to temper with stats and possible even sat by yourself for all I know; I know the original player is not in possession of the account as hell would sooner freeze over than him joining pro from my understanding. As such, he should be added to the stats; just like JR's losses that you mentioned. Just because the sitter gave way when we sent what 5k incoming and realized he was going to take losses. I believe it took 5 hours for the sitter to jump ship from my memory.

One could also argue; Pro/Quit and there sector tribes have been toying with the stats a long time before you claim R.L. started. Eye for an eye? Monkey see monkey do? who knows. Fact remains, our conquers vastly out number yours no matter which way you put the stats or screw them. We will continue to gain ground; recap our losses and make you guys loose sleep.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As for axelito [...] he should be added to the stats; just like JR's losses that you mentioned.

One could also argue; Pro/Quit and there sector tribes have been toying with the stats a long time before you claim R.L. started. Eye for an eye? Monkey see monkey do? who knows. Fact remains, our conquers vastly out number yours no matter which way you put the stats or screw them. We will continue to gain ground; recap our losses and make you guys loose sleep.

:)

due to the fact i am not trying to manipulate stats, (like you seem to be doing) you can notice axelito tribe aka awol in all my posted stats from the beginning. please pay attention to details. and all those stats, including axelito does not show what you sustain: "our conquers vastly out number yours no matter which way you put the stats or screw them". i have never saw rl members to have the gutt and decency to mention in war stats the dismissed acc or the players under attacks that suddenly left rl. all i saw was your mentioning the "wanna be" spys, all ex rl members, mostly placed in rl tribe core whom you've nobled, internalized.. i could come and scream axelito, an ex rally member was a spy, he was dismissed and we started nobling him. yet, i won't do that. try not to associate quit with any of those.

no matter which way you put the stats or screw them.
how did i "screw them"? by having the decency to put axelito tribe in stats (on your benefit) even though i could prove he left quit and we also started nobling him and i personally cleared some of his villas as they were not cleared for me to noble?

he who wants can easily check stats on their own and i do not plan to lose more time to post stats and being unfairly accused of "screw them" as you loudly sustain.

if i remember well, this all started when rally aka new bad co declared on pro so keep bad co in stats also

Side 1:

Side 2:
Tribes: Cola pRo! QUIT -AwoL- LAZY Lakota
Players:

Side 1: 738
Side 2: 923
Difference: 185

chart

Side 1: 6,574,398
Side 2: 8,160,797
Difference: 1,586,399

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

due to the fact i am not trying to manipulate stats, (like you seem to be doing) you can notice axelito tribe aka awol in all my posted stats from the beginning. please pay attention to details. and all those stats, including axelito does not show what you sustain: "our conquers vastly out number yours no matter which way you put the stats or screw them". i have never saw rl members to have the gutt and decency to mention in war stats the dismissed acc or the players under attacks that suddenly left rl. all i saw was your mentioning the "wanna be" spys, all ex rl members, mostly placed in rl tribe core whom you've nobled, internalized.. i could come and scream axelito, an ex rally member was a spy, he was dismissed and we started nobling him. yet, i won't do that. try not to associate quit with any of those.

how did i "screw them"? by having the decency to put axelito tribe in stats (on your benefit) even though i could prove he left quit and we also started nobling him and i personally cleared some of his villas as they were not cleared for me to noble?

he who wants can easily check stats on their own and i do not plan to lose more time to post stats and being unfairly accused of "screw them" as you loudly sustain.

if i remember well, this all started when rally aka new bad co declared on pro so keep bad co in stats also

Side 1:

Side 2:
Tribes: Cola pRo! QUIT -AwoL- LAZY Lakota
Players:

Side 1: 738
Side 2: 923
Difference: 185

chart

Side 1: 6,574,398
Side 2: 8,160,797
Difference: 1,586,399

chart

Typo; heard of one? What It was meant to say was "skewed" either way its essentially the same thing. Why so defensive? I'm not attacking you cat I'm discussing. And time frame forever? seriously? ... ok. How about you add RIP to the stats too.. (yes that one was a dig)

DeletedUser

seriously forever, why not?

~RIP~ was a good mostly "2 members tribe" and i am glad it is still remembered.

DeletedUser

who is RL warring??? or I mean................ R.L.??????? damn I am confused looking at all the RL tribes in the top rankings now! ugh...

DeletedUser

who is RL warring??? or I mean................ R.L.??????? damn I am confused looking at all the RL tribes in the top rankings now! ugh...

No one is warring right now, but with a declaration to liven up the forums, all that can change!

DeletedUser

hmmmm...... well I wonder if that will happen?!? I know one thing being a member of InSaNe we don't make "declarations" very often!?!?! we are kinda of.......hmm....weird about that. we usually just do things to make people think?

but hey who knows there is always possibilities for wars and the number 1 tribe RL!? what the heck??? they are number 1 now?! ok I no longer have anything to post!

Congrats RL for reaching the #1 "tribe ranking"!! :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

hmmmm...... well I wonder if that will happen?!? I know one thing being a member of InSaNe we don't make "declarations" very often!?!?! we are kinda of.......hmm....weird about that. we usually just do things to make people think?

but hey who knows there is always possibilities for wars and the number 1 tribe RL!? what the heck??? they are number 1 now?! ok I no longer have anything to post!

Congrats RL for reaching the #1 "tribe ranking"!! :icon_surprised:

That is interesting, or would be if i hadn't seen a convo from awhile ago :p You guys make decs all the time...member :)

DeletedUser

I love purple!>! kinda! wait not really! :) rofl however I could always use a planner!!!!! I am to busy firing nukes all over the world that I forget to plan my nobles so I see a key role for you!!!!!!