RAM - This is our thread

DeletedUser

nope straight up. Dont be a sissy and use chaser/mix drinks. If your going to get shitty, do it right :)

DeletedUser

there to many rams out there. One on 44 to. who is the real one? [they all say they are]

KarmaX

BTW my name is Karma and X is there coz I'm a fan of Samurai X..! It has nothing to do with Carmax dealers.. :p

KarmaX

Karma (Sanskrit: कर्म kárma (help·info), kárman- "act, action, performance"[1]; Pali: kamma) in Indian religions is the concept of "action" or "deed", understood as that which causes the entire cycle of cause and effect (i.e., the cycle called saṃsāra) originating in ancient India and treated in Hindu, Jain, Buddhist and Sikh philosophies.[2]
'Karma' is an Indian religious concept in contradistinction to 'faith' espoused by Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity, and Islam), which view all human dramas as the will of God as opposed to present - and past - life actions. In theistic schools of Hinduism, humans have free will to choose good or evil and suffer the consequences, which require the will of God to implement karma's consequences, unlike Buddhism or Jainism which do not accord any role to a supreme God or gods. In Indian beliefs, the karmic effects of all deeds are viewed as actively shaping past, present, and future experiences. The results or 'fruits' of actions are called karma-phala.[3]

DeletedUser79042

Karma (Sanskrit: कर्म kárma (help·info), kárman- "act, action, performance"[1]; Pali: kamma) in Indian religions is the concept of "action" or "deed", understood as that which causes the entire cycle of cause and effect (i.e., the cycle called saṃsāra) originating in ancient India and treated in Hindu, Jain, Buddhist and Sikh philosophies.[2]
'Karma' is an Indian religious concept in contradistinction to 'faith' espoused by Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity, and Islam), which view all human dramas as the will of God as opposed to present - and past - life actions. In theistic schools of Hinduism, humans have free will to choose good or evil and suffer the consequences, which require the will of God to implement karma's consequences, unlike Buddhism or Jainism which do not accord any role to a supreme God or gods. In Indian beliefs, the karmic effects of all deeds are viewed as actively shaping past, present, and future experiences. The results or 'fruits' of actions are called karma-phala.[3]

lol! Thanks for heads up!

So, Karma - X...rated ? :icon_wink:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karma#cite_note-2

DeletedUser79042

lol ! Please, no walls on the X issue !!! I surrender !

KarmaX

Well its simple.. I have 2 names.. Karma as named by the priest (Lama) and Max! so its KarmaX .. duhh!

DeletedUser71961

i think im going to be sick! lets talk about RAM shall we?

DeletedUser

well as you aint declared or done anyhting of note, this thread is a load of....facepalm do something of note pleeeeese

typos = to much beer *hugs*

DeletedUser71961

iv got a few things id like to say about RAM but being gang bangers like they are i will get swamped with posts from sycophantic people talking about nothing that makes sense. Lets take the name for example, RAM "Rage Against the Mod-machine" why do they have rage against the mods? could it be because they are cheats and hate it when they get caught? i don't know about that but i do know about them cheating in other ways, not illegal but IMO underhanded, im talking about,

1. KarmaX crying to us for a NAP and shared a noble planner just before they attacked BD because he was terrified incase we started on them.
2. forming a phoney tribe called ~CW~, they formed and poached our members down south to weaken us and then disappeared overnight and became DRIFT and strangely the dukes and barons that founded the tribe don't exist any-more... thats strange about 4 players disappeared when DRIFT formed, my guess is that was 4 spoof accounts.
3. planting everett13 in my tribe in the north to weaken us, this player befriended people then talked them into joining D2, this is a guy who i had to have a word with for saying inappropriate things to my very young female members.
4. shipley crying about us taking in what he said were refugees saying they were meat for RAM, slightly hypocritical as they are now in their academy tribe and joining in the gang bang against us!
5. who are RAM? name me a top tribe that was NOT falling apart they have had a one on one war with and won fair and square.
6. who on earth is running DRIFT? il tell you what RAM il take in your DRIFT members and run that tribe for you so it has got a leader who educates its members on how not to defend with offence troops! PMSL im not going to name names to embarrass people but i think somebody needs to explain about troops and churches and quick!
7. RAM breaking our NAP, and they dont cheat?
8. why did they not noble out the big accounts between us that went barb and fill them full of troops before attacking us? maybe i would not need to wait 360 hours for attacks to land if somebody had thought of that, DUUUURRRRR!!! "my names karma cauliflower head me the duke"

some people will laugh at this and think its all lies but anybody that knows how low the leadership of this tribe will stoop will knows its all true, what we will have is lots and lots of brown noses coming in defending RAM trying to get further up there, watch my lips "RAM" we dont give a monkeys about you and DRIFT, all you have done is make yourself look weak by breaking a NAP and attacking our inactives to come in here and make your pathetic stats look good, anybody can take a cheap shot but i personally would not brag about that, now try answering my questions without lying if thats possible without every sycophant posting BLAH BLAH BLAH.............

KarmaX

All I can hear here is a childish accusations. First of all, I offered ~B~ friendship outta friendship with Dancing Bears back in the days. 2nd, we didn't break NAP for no reason. We had solid proofs of you guys helping out THE and even you guys admitted to that. The big accounts between us going barb is no issue to us.. They weren't us. We will just noble past it and make them our personal farms. Afterall to win this world one has to kill all the enemies, not noble each and every village.

The most important part is, your words have no weight in them and instead of pointing out fingers at us, why not handle your members who are begging to join us. They're running here and there trying to escape from our wrath. Taking control of DRIFT is very far coz you can't even handle your own tribe.

DeletedUser

Right, gloves are off, time to tear this moron a new one on pnp :icon_cool:

iv got a few things id like to say about RAM but being gang bangers like they are i will get swamped with posts from sycophantic people talking about nothing that makes sense. Lets take the name for example, RAM "Rage Against the Mod-machine" why do they have rage against the mods? could it be because they are cheats and hate it when they get caught? i don't know about that but i do know about them cheating in other ways, not illegal but IMO underhanded, im talking about,

I know you are new to the pnp and probably a lot of things but for the benefit of you and others, T-W-C changed their name to RAM in protest because we felt we were treated unfairly by the moderators of this world. There was a whole thread on the issue and the majority of the people posted responded positively and offered nukes to help clear the penalty barbs in a show of player solidarity. These players were from most of the top tribes including the top 2 at the time THE and BD as they also realised that what happened to RAM was unfair. Unfortunately I cant go into detail because when I did it last the moderators of this forum dont like me pointing out their errors and infracted me, but Im easy to find in game or skype if you wish to know details.

1. KarmaX crying to us for a NAP and shared a noble planner just before they attacked BD because he was terrified incase we started on them.

This is highly unlikely as KarmaX does not deal with any diplomatic dealings for RAM, that would be me. Please read our profile for more details, click tribal rankings and were pretty easy to spot. The only diplomatic dealings our tribes had was Dairyboy approaching me for a NAP, I told him it was never going to happen for as long as he harboured our refugees from when we forced the disbandment of NTZH, he was also told that those villages would be taken whether he kicked them or not.

2. forming a phoney tribe called ~CW~, they formed and poached our members down south to weaken us and then disappeared overnight and became DRIFT and strangely the dukes and barons that founded the tribe don't exist any-more... thats strange about 4 players disappeared when DRIFT formed, my guess is that was 4 spoof accounts.

Interesting point, note the part I bolded. I dont even remember a tribe called ~CW~ so I would like to see your proof of this please, don't be shy anything that can prove that any of the above is true is welcomed. However, I suspect your are talking BS.

3. planting everett13 in my tribe in the north to weaken us, this player befriended people then talked them into joining D2, this is a guy who i had to have a word with for saying inappropriate things to my very young female members.

Never heard of the player, and frankly if RAM are involved I know everything, that's my job. However if ~B~ take in players with little effort to vet them out then that really is not my problem. I'm sure D2 are quite capable of recruiting their own players thanks. If not maybe the leaders of D2 can shed some light onto this.

4. shipley crying about us taking in what he said were refugees saying they were meat for RAM, slightly hypocritical as they are now in their academy tribe and joining in the gang bang against us!

Shipley doesn't cry, he tells you how it is and you didn't listen, now who's fault is that?
I told you those villages were ours and we would take them back whether you complied or not, you didnt comply, so were taking them back, simple. You want to fight with us, dont recruit refugees, simple.

5. who are RAM? name me a top tribe that was NOT falling apart they have had a one on one war with and won fair and square.

RAM are the #1 ranked tribe on the world and also ranked #1 for average points per player. Previously we were called T-W-C, who warred three different top 10 tribes on three different fronts simultaneously and won all 3. So your point about not winning 1v1 is correct, it was 1v3 against us and we still won. Next.

6. who on earth is running DRIFT? il tell you what RAM il take in your DRIFT members and run that tribe for you so it has got a leader who educates its members on how not to defend with offence troops! PMSL im not going to name names to embarrass people but i think somebody needs to explain about troops and churches and quick!

They seem to be doing ok to me :lol:
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: DRIFT
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~B~ ~B~R~
Players: chirbie3605

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 198
Side 2: 21
Difference: 177

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,815,910
Side 2: 184,225
Difference: 1,631,685

chart

[/spoil]

7. RAM breaking our NAP, and they dont cheat?

There was never a NAP, I negotiate the diplomacy and I told you I wont even entertain the idea until you kick the refugees. You didnt, so we have no grounds to discuss one. Furthermore, even if there was, diplomacy is not legally binding within the game. T-W-C was attacked by a tribe marked as ally earlier in the game, we didn't [CRY] about it (see what I did there?), we just fought them and defeated them, you should try it sometime.

8. why did they not noble out the big accounts between us that went barb and fill them full of troops before attacking us? maybe i would not need to wait 360 hours for attacks to land if somebody had thought of that, DUUUURRRRR!!! "my names karma cauliflower head me the duke"

Actually Karmax's head looks more like a carrot. And barbs are boring, they dont come onto the public forums and embarrass themselves and cry about warring in a war game, taking your villages seems to do just that and its hilarious. Also he is one of two dukes inside RAM, both of them are hands down better than anything in your tribe. One has a carrot head but the other is much more handsome:icon_wink:

Now read what I posted and off to bed Jimmy, you have school in the morning :icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

xinryr

iv got a few things id like to say about RAM but being gang bangers like they are i will get swamped with posts from sycophantic people talking about nothing that makes sense.

Would this be a bad time to say something generic and pro-RAM? Give me a minute, I need something as bad and groundless as...gang banger. I dunno. Meanie, that's a good one I guess.

Honestly, theshearjoy made a better point in a couple of sentences than you did in your post. And arguing his is semantics, yours is just saying what really happened.