Rate the avatar above!

DeletedUser

0/10 that is the point apparently your not old enough to enjoy a multitude of things yet :)).

DeletedUser

Meh at age 10 I was enjoying a multitude of things.. Start acting your age.... (I forget how old you are but I think it's a year or two older than 10 XD)

DeletedUser

Meh at age 10 I was enjoying a multitude of things.. Start acting your age.... (I forget how old you are but I think it's a year or two older than 10 XD)

I am too mature and immature for such things.

And I'm 13 going on 14 in about 3 weeks >.>

DeletedUser

image.php

2/10 i have no clue what it is or so forth...

DeletedUser

That's the editted version of your original avatar when EVERYONE hated you :lol:

DeletedUser

i still dont understand why you would have that avatar, soon as you dont shut up going on about how epic brisbane is i dont understand why you would have a pic like that and name ur villages after underground stations given the underground is a epic fail.

DeletedUser

That's the editted version of your original avatar when EVERYONE hated you :lol:

Yeah. I'm going to put Christmas hats on all the avatars I've had for an extended amount of time (this one, O RLY owl and teh Pink Elephant ^_^).

@dafyd0 -> I went to London like a few weeks before starting TW, and I find trains and planes interesting, and I <3 how the Underground actually runs on time.

Brisbane transport? What Brisbane transport? :lol: (At least its getting better). At least we haz teh go cards now, while we sell all our old technology to those noobs in Sydney :icon_cool:

@AndyJC -> 6/10, don't really get it :/

AndyJc

are you serious? you clearly didnt spend long enough on the underground to understand how wrong a statement that is.

Well it does normally run on time, least the major lines. But if its late it hardly matters tubes are never more than 5 mins apart anyway.

DeletedUser

Well it does normally run on time, least the major lines. But if its late it hardly matters tubes are never more than 5 mins apart anyway.

QFT.

If you miss a bus here (even in peak hour), there isn't one for another 15 minutes at least - and I'm near a major bus route.

You probably complain if its like 3 minutes late :lol:. Sometimes our buses never even turn up. And don't bring me to bus services on Sundays and public holidays i.e. they don't frooking exist.