Rate the avatar above!

DeletedUser

i love that you bumped this thread just so that people would then notice and coment on your avater lol, 6/10 i like chicken but what happened to saunders

darkaniken2

i love that you bumped this thread just so that people would then notice and coment on your avater lol, 6/10 i like chicken but what happened to saunders
8/10 because it's fred, and you got the meaning of the bump right. :p Kenpachi Fried Chicken FTW.

DeletedUser

im glad that after all these months of having that avatar somebody has actually known its fred fredburger and not just thought i was challenged.

DeletedUser

3/10 because i dont think thats actually you.

and im not challenged, im childesh. theres a slight difference.

DeletedUser

How dare you doubt its me!

It was the CoA of the W25 tribe sexy, never bothered changing it :p

AndyJc

7-8/10

I like KFC, but also think you could probably be sued for copyright infringement lol.

DeletedUser

9/10 very nice and creative

Last edited by a moderator:

AndyJc

8/10

Nice sig, straight from our Tribal pic I think, or -3-'s newer one.

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
oh crap, well I did really like the sig you had BEFORE IT GOT KILLED...so 10/10

Last edited:

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Johnson and friends, dolt! Great show. umm I realised above I was rating siggys where I should have been rating avvies, like the time when I was rating avvies instead of siggies. Sorry everyone I get a bit confused sometimes. Whale I'm not totally sure what your avvy is, probably because these avvies are small

DeletedUser

Yeah, avvies are annoyingly small sometimes, its hard to put anything very decent in an avvy sometimes. >_>