Rate The Desktop Above You

• Thread starter Sir Josh The Lagstah
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I was commenting on yours, not Robs. Furthermore, I also commented on the parts that were good. Stop being a prissy bitch, if you don't want people to critique on your sigs, you should get the hell out of the thousand 'I make sigs' topics :icon_neutral:
And grow a thicker skin, at that.

How can smoother rendering not improve a sig? That's like saying a pixellated .gif is better than a HQ one. :icon_neutral:
I never asked for to critique the sig did i? Nor is this thread in anyway about sigs
I am totally fine with people critiquing. Just make sure they are people

On my screen's resolution i cannot tell the difference from how it is right now. And if i can't than that's good enough for me.

DeletedUser

The fact that it's good enough for you is perfectly fine.

You could've simply said; 'Ah, thanks for the tips, but to me, it looks fine, so I'm not bothered.' -- It would've done better than snubbing at me for delivering unwanted critique. Critique is there to help, after all.

DeletedUser

You could've simply said; 'Ah, thanks for the tips, but to me, it looks fine, so I'm not bothered.' -- It would've done better than snubbing at me for delivering unwanted critique. Critique is there to help, after all.

yea rukoh likes my sig (i see it in his eyes)

DeletedUser

HHmmm.... And maybe if some people mentioned that it wasn't someone trying to point out every single wrong thing then

Critique also points out the good parts. And last i checked your post there isn't anything "good" about my sig.

DeletedUser

Learn to read.

I love the middle. It's diverse and original.
If you're not going to bother reading whole posts, then you shouldn't bother commenting on them.

DeletedUser

Learn to read.

If you're not going to bother reading whole posts, then you shouldn't bother commenting on them.

I can read English. But unfortunately that isn't what you've been posting in.

So the only god part is the middle. So i should just cut it out and walk around with that? :icon_confused:

Thanks for the input, it was nice working with you. Please remember to talk so people can understand you and have a nice day. :lol:

DeletedUser54677

What. The. ****.

Both of you need to learn to read. This is a topic for desktops, not siggehs. :icon_wink:

Now kiss and make up or I'll create a siggeh so epicly fail you'll have no choice to but to weep yourselves into despair, never again to know the joy of what a good siggeh looks like.

DeletedUser

What. The. ****.

Both of you need to learn to read. This is a topic for desktops, not siggehs. :icon_wink:

Now kiss and make up or I'll create a siggeh so epicly fail you'll have no choice to but to weep yourselves into despair, never again to know the joy of what a good siggeh looks like.

Lets see this siggey. Er i mean desktop

DeletedUser

With MS Paint?
All the best siggehs are made with paint.

b1rock

lol that is beautiful you aren't very neat with a mouse though

@Stampcoin
jkye.png

DeletedUser

Have ter admit. I have seen few worse sigs. *tips hat in KK's favour* :lol: