Rate the forum posters :O

Your our BUFFET

Seems as though I am unknown in w54 forums... I need to change that! And highest I get is 7/10, bs.

King Matt II

[spoil]-Mefisto- - 7/10. Don't really know him but he revived our family's forums. :3
ZedNex - 0/10 Never heard of him.
FlyingSilverWolf - 5/10 I vaguely remember him from somewhere.. but I can't place it.
HeftySmurf - 10/10 That isn't Hefty pointing a gun at my head.. I swear!
King Matt II - 0/10 This guy sucks.
excuses - 7/10 His threads suck but I had fun spamming the declaration thread. :D
Cy-Pres - 8/10 Don't really know you, W30 was the last world I played before I disappeared for a year and I only played it for a week. But I like what I've seen on W54 forums. ;)
MetalFist - 0/10 No idea who this guy is.
twigy - 9/10 I love you Twigy. <3
ackcody - 6/10 Would've been higher but he ditched IKEA. </3
T o b y - 10/10 Ever since that post I read of yours, I've liked you more and more. I definitely love your posts the most out of W54. <3
und3rrat3d - 0/10 Who?
kingjohan - 4/10 Meh. :s
Danarcis - 5/10 Not really seem him post. :s
ViolentlyHappy - 10/10 What can I say? This guy is awesome.
georgeb.1 - 0/10 Don't know this guy either.
Fordy - 6/10 I remember you from W47, but that's all I remember. D:
Norman The Cat - 0/10 I have bad memory, clearly.
spann94 - 10/10 Might be rebellious against IKEA but I still love this guy. :p
Miller d - 10/10 Amazing. <3
lee hawthorn - 0/10 Meh.
Gorth - 9/10 He admitted he loves me. :D
Your our BUFFET - 10/10 I'm running out of things to say without repeating myself, but William is awesome. <3
casdrovia - 7/10 Was supposed to be in IKEA, dunno what happened there. oO
xbloodxthiirstyx- - 0/10 Yeah..[/spoil]

Don't be offended if I gave you 0/10, that just means I haven't seen enough of you to rate you fairly. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

-Mefisto- 6/10 for keeping the forums active
ZedNex 5/10 don't know you
FlyingSilverWolf 5/10 don't know you
HeftySmurf 10/10 egocentric pricks are just my kind of peeps
King Matt II 8/10 you make me laugh, but you are just too kind for my taste
excuses 8/10 nice pnp with that war thread
Cy-Pres5/10 don't know you
MetalFist5/10 don't know you
twigy5/10 don't know you
ackcody5/10 don't know you
T o b y 7/10 seen you around
und3rrat3d5/10 don't know you
kingjohan 4/10 didn't like your posts so far and I hate your sig for some reason
Danarcis5/10 don't know you
ViolentlyHappy 2/10 for being a pointwhore nub
georgeb.1 8/10 I laughed hard at some of your posts
Fordy5/10 don't know you
Norman The Cat5/10 don't know you
spann94 7/10 for that thread nominating yourself for tribe recruiter
Miller d5/10 don't know you
lee hawthorn5/10 don't know you
Gorth 7/10 you keep the forums way too active
Your our BUFFET5/10 don't know you
casdrovia ... well what the hell, 8/10, you were right in my thread and I couldn't admit it because of my pride
xbloodxthiirstyx-5/10 don't know you but you sound familiar

aaaand thats about it, truth is I prefere egocentric bastards posting on the forums, flaming at each other constantly, but the w54's pnp is full of snobs :(

I give 5/10 to the ones I don't know cause I think its fair, that should be like a neutral score I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

King Matt II

Wow, you are remembering me for wrong reasons! I was still learning tricks back then :lol:

D: I noticed you've changed a lot since then, but I haven't really seen you much since W47. :x

same, do you play W53. I used to and I think I remember him from it........ :icon_rolleyes:

I joined on the rim, joined DSL, went inactive, restarted and I'm now on the rim again. :D But no, I remember him from earlier than that. W47ish I think.

King Matt II 8/10 you make me laugh, but you are just too kind for my taste

I can't help being a kind person. :(

DeletedUser

I joined on the rim, joined DSL, went inactive, restarted and I'm now on the rim again. :D But no, I remember him from earlier than that. W47ish I think.

oh okay, cause I was in Perve.which was then soap and was merging into DSL but I left. I'm sure I remember your name a bit and his... I remember talking about his pikachu sig. :/

georgeb.1 8/10 I laughed hard at some of your posts

<3 Christmas Love to you :xmas biggrin:

ackcody

[spoil]-Mefisto- - 7/10. Don't really know him but he revived our family's forums. :3
ZedNex - 0/10 Never heard of him.
FlyingSilverWolf - 5/10 I vaguely remember him from somewhere.. but I can't place it.
HeftySmurf - 10/10 That isn't Hefty pointing a gun at my head.. I swear!
King Matt II - 0/10 This guy sucks.
excuses - 7/10 His threads suck but I had fun spamming the declaration thread. :D
Cy-Pres - 8/10 Don't really know you, W30 was the last world I played before I disappeared for a year and I only played it for a week. But I like what I've seen on W54 forums. ;)
MetalFist - 0/10 No idea who this guy is.
twigy - 9/10 I love you Twigy. <3
ackcody - 6/10 Would've been higher but he ditched IKEA. </3
T o b y - 10/10 Ever since that post I read of yours, I've liked you more and more. I definitely love your posts the most out of W54. <3
und3rrat3d - 0/10 Who?
kingjohan - 4/10 Meh. :s
Danarcis - 5/10 Not really seem him post. :s
ViolentlyHappy - 10/10 What can I say? This guy is awesome.
georgeb.1 - 0/10 Don't know this guy either.
Fordy - 6/10 I remember you from W47, but that's all I remember. D:
Norman The Cat - 0/10 I have bad memory, clearly.
spann94 - 10/10 Might be rebellious against IKEA but I still love this guy. :p
Miller d - 10/10 Amazing. <3
lee hawthorn - 0/10 Meh.
Gorth - 9/10 He admitted he loves me. :D
Your our BUFFET - 10/10 I'm running out of things to say without repeating myself, but William is awesome. <3
casdrovia - 7/10 Was supposed to be in IKEA, dunno what happened there. oO
xbloodxthiirstyx- - 0/10 Yeah..[/spoil]

Don't be offended if I gave you 0/10, that just means I haven't seen enough of you to rate you fairly. :icon_wink:

ugay.

DeletedUser

I dislike Spikes :(. I'd rather he didn't know me, everyone else that knew me gave me a 10 ;(

Repinski

Lmao..... Raawx stole my Idea and put it on w52 and you took the w52 version and brought it here Mefisto? Haha looks like I've created something...

DeletedUser84906

It was an intresting and active thread in w52, so why not bringing it here? :icon_wink:

Didnt know you started it, should i pay you something for the rights? :icon_razz: