Rate the forum posters

DeletedUser

i miss tw ;(

*sigh*

o well

based on the names, id say ayk would be the best poster

oh, and can someone explain why huntress is down to 12 villages?

DeletedUser

Huntress has taken a temporary leave while something has come up in real life, should be back in 3-4 weeks at which point she'll be co-playing an account...

I wonder who's it'll be!

DeletedUser

BoobY!! When u comin back nubcake?!?!!?

errrrr....

well.

first off, i WAS going to get a grant from the government for a computer to help my education, and also play tw. but because a new political party has come to power recently, they got rid of a lot of grants. this was one of them

then, my moms friend was going to give us an old computer. the hard drive f'ed itself while he was putting it to xp

now ive got to wait till i go college in september and save up ema money ill get every week. by my calculations, itllo take me about 2-3 montsh of ema to save up for a laptop (you get like £30 a week for going to college). the thing is, the government is thinking of getting rid of EMA too.

so. christmas maybe. or i might get my old computer from my old house soon~ish (its a long story as to why i dont already have it). or if they get rid of ema, and i dont get my old computer back, then god knows how long :(

BUT

i am currently trying to get one of my friends to play tw. hes just started on w49, so he might turn out to be good at tw. hes still trying to figure out the basics tho atm.

DeletedUser77458

Booby...I will chip in a 5 quid note if you need that computer 1 week early :D

DeletedUser77458

Meh...might as well do this *yawn*. Not going to put any negatives... :D

[SPOIL]
tiger32k - Love him <3
etje - I dont really know him that well, I <3 his posts though.
Jonesi - Hes in THX who are warring SKY, which is always a plus in my book. Shares my opinion on some things.
Ballistic - This guy is similar to me. I think he is my copycat. Hes even tried to copy my name, except hes spelt it wrong. (FAIL)
Are You Kidding - He posts a lot of stats and has good posts. I respect his leadership of the top tribe in W32.
Blitzen - Dont know him that well, seen a few good posts to his name though.
Huntress - The ebil manipulator. She seems to lead well. Shame she is quitting for a while :( the forum is more interesting with her.
Light One - Leading some tribe in the north. I dont know him that well, other than he gets in arguments with zakipoo
chopper - Dont know him that well
Mazzic - Used to dislike this guy, suppose hes good now.
Ocult40 - We agree on some stuff :D
zakippo - former [H] I think or T.Q, argues with light one (PS: I am copying opinion of someone above me)
smudgey - Who?...jk :D...leader of N/A whos warring SKY which is a plus
Emperor Jhon - Seen him around, makes good posts...was he from CTRL in W10? interesting
and TGAM - Wouldnt be the same without him. Hoping to see him bite into the tiger in the next few weeks :D
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

tiger32k- spends too much time on here, is intelligent but very obstinate with his posts
etje- dont know him enough

Jonesi- Not his first rodeo when it comes to posting something :icon_wink:

Ballistic- needs to direct his attention to other things than just bashing tiger all the time (which is my problem too, its like an addiction)

Are You Kidding- quick posts usually straight to the point, likes to sound tough but probably has little man syndrome and is a midget in real life...but honestly intelligent posts, been here for along time so is experienced poster.

Blitzen09- Either I haven't read enough of his posts or he hasn't posted
enough for me to have an opinion.

Huntress- i likeher posts but lately not uch action from...is she being pimped out cause i want in

chopper- needs to learn to spell the word "family"

Mazzic- dont know

Occult40- good poster, to the point

zakipoo- not much to say

smudgey- same

Emperor Jon- For as little as he posts, probably the most intelligent and to the point, seems to have a calmness to him when he posts as well, no sense of being irritated, just likes to get his say in.
TGAM- i agree with his posts and like his sig as well

DeletedUser67788

Are You Kidding- quick posts usually straight to the point, likes to sound tough but probably has little man syndrome and is a midget in real life...but honestly intelligent posts, been here for along time so is experienced poster.

I try to avoid commenting on people's real lives here. I also feel the need to comment when someone makes such a stupid statement as you just did.

AYK maintains an objective outlook most the time. I have never got the impression that he has any superiority issues/short man syndrome. I don't even know/care about his physical attributes. I thought much the same before I ever joined Time so no need to throw the 'defending my tribemate' card back at me.

You have just as much chance of being a fat/short/idiot/virgin as anyone here. The only difference is that AYK proves his intelligence in his posts while you spew dribble.

DeletedUser

To be fair I think he was going for joking, not as an insult Haz :p~
But he's right, I might even be a circus midget! The beauty of the internet, we all get to hide behind a mask.

DeletedUser43045

I've always presumed you were a midget but i found it hard to bring it up when chatting to you.

Now the rabit is out of the hat :) Jippie no more worrying.

DeletedUser

tiger32k: One of the most regular posters on this forum, he gets involved in every discussion, every argument. This is in some ways a good thing... but it often leaves him in a position where he is arguing a not fully developed or researched point. To say he is quite stubborn would be an understatement, but by and large his posting has been improving. Could do with toning down the aggression somewhat, and not allowing himself to get caught up in arguments so much; a little objectivity and calm can not only improve your forum presence, but can go miles towards winning those endless arguments.

Etje: Posts decently, though as with most people on this forum has displayed quite the stubborn streak. Doesn't get quite as caught up in the flame wars as others do, except when it comes to people flaming his tribe... Even then, however, he has shown restraint, and has tried to keep humour in his posts. All in all a good poster, but perhaps a little more thought, a little more basis in his posts could be desired.

Jonesi: Keeps to his own, defends his tribe, doesn't get too involved in the flaming. Most comments will be directed at those attacking his members, and he does a good job of defending them without being overly aggressive. A Common poster, though not the most frequent, and not the most long winded of posters. However, he gets his point across.

Ballistick: Yes... Here is a user who LOVES to argue. Anywhere the is an argument, you can be 100% certain that ballistick is in some way involved. Active (to the point of worry sometimes), but also very, very aggressive. His posts tend to have a decent amount of content, but in his haste to be part of the argument, I have seen him take very, very unresearched stances most stubbornly, without much evidence or experience at all to back up his statements. Needs to learn some self control, and to tone down the aggression in his posting somewhat.

Are You Kidden: Personally, I always enjoy reading AYK's posts. They are well researched, well though out, full of information and content. He (usually :p) doesn't get too involved in the flaming, and maintains an objective, clear view of situations and debates. Generally one of the first to point out a mistake in another users assumptions, but inevitably the only one to back up his challenge with indisputable statistics, and almost invariably the first to congratulate on a particular success, but they allies or hated enemies. A model poster in many ways (but by no means perfect!), and one who some of you could learn a lot from :p

Blitzen09: I don't have much to say about you Blitzen, you can take that as a compliment if you wish :p You stay inside the rules, you post decently, but not really in a way that stands out, and from what I have seen you choose not to get too involved in the flame wars. A Decent, consistent poster.

Huntress: Queen of the Lengthy post, some of your longest have started to rival my best attempts ;) Generally has a lot to say, generally eloquently put and decently researched. Posts can get a little aggressive and flame-ish sometimes; I have seen you lose track of the point of an argument for the benefit of winning the flame war before, but usually you manage to keep yourself in relative order, and not go too overboard. Your tendency to flame is countered to a large extent by your quality of writing and the sheer content in your posts, but it would be worth noting that toning down the aggression in your posting would help both in reducing the animosity towards you and helping generate a better atmosphere in the forum.

zakipoo: From what i've seen, an overly hot headed poster. While you often have much of interest to say, it gets lost in the aggression with which you attack those posting against you, some more than others ;). Stepping back from the argument a bit and approaching debate will a little more patience and calm would do wonders for you posting, and would probably greatly reduce the amount of attention I have to give to your posting!

Emperor Jon: From memory, not the most active of posters here, but those that I have seen recently have been thought out, calm, and patient, without the unnecessary overtones of flaming and aggression that seem a constant on this forum sometimes. Not someone who has stood out for me, but in many ways, that is a good thing!

TGAM: Has recently been involved in some borderline name calling in an argument that was constantly threatening to turn nasty between SKY and THX / N/A. While the flaming wasn't exactly one sided, it is worth nothing that we do not stand for an "eye for an eye" systems here, and if someone flames you, it does not make it better to flame them back!

And some others:

Daysteppr: This guy's posting makes my blood boil. I have an irresistable urge to infract him every time i see his username.

...No seriously, brilliant poster. Always calm, always patient, always the mediating voice in any argument. Congratulates his enemies, forever chivalrous and thoughtful in his posting. I just wish he'd post more :p

If I haven't mentioned you, it's because I've either forgotten you or I can't think of anything pertinent to say...

DeletedUser77458

Ballistick: Yes... Here is a user who LOVES to argue. Anywhere the is an argument, you can be 100% certain that ballistick is in some way involved. Active (to the point of worry sometimes), but also very, very aggressive. His posts tend to have a decent amount of content, but in his haste to be part of the argument, I have seen him take very, very unresearched stances most stubbornly, without much evidence or experience at all to back up his statements. Needs to learn some self control, and to tone down the aggression in his posting somewhat.

Im only active here because I am waiting to get on the account. But this should happen today or tommorow so I will probably post less and less on the forums and focus more on the war against sky which is probably very good for a mod who is forced to pick through my posts to find potential, and seemingly non-existant, infractions. As much as I enjoy debating with tiger on these forums, I will undoubtedly enjoy rimming him a lot more.

PS: Dont worry tiger, you have plenty of time to prepare. I wont be coming after you for a long time. You will be the icing on the cake. I will be farming nobles to take your villages.

DeletedUser

Petn is my new favorite poster :) I would post more, but theres not a lot going on in the forums that attracts my attention . Im not involved in the THX war, or the Sky war, so my posts tend to be limited.

On topic: I really need to pay attention to the forum more often.

Sincerely,
Daysteppr

zakipoo

zakipoo: From what i've seen, an overly hot headed poster. While you often have much of interest to say, it gets lost in the aggression with which you attack those posting against you, some more than others ;). Stepping back from the argument a bit and approaching debate will a little more patience and calm would do wonders for you posting, and would probably greatly reduce the amount of attention I have to give to your posting!

:icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface: thats just my personality! im not a calm debater, im the kind that would stomp the table and yell out 'i object!!'
with a mix of 'in your face' trolling :icon_biggrin: