Rate the forum posters

DeletedUser

:icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface: thats just my personality! im not a calm debater, im the kind that would stomp the table and yell out 'i object!!'
with a mix of 'in your face' trolling :icon_biggrin:

Korean Parliament maybe?

Petnquaranlor said:
TGAM: Has recently been involved in some borderline name calling in an argument that was constantly threatening to turn nasty between SKY and THX / N/A. While the flaming wasn't exactly one sided, it is worth nothing that we do not stand for an "eye for an eye" systems here, and if someone flames you, it does not make it better to flame them back!

I love this.

also I'm assuming you mean noting instead on nothing in this line" it is worth nothing that we do not stand for an "eye for an eye" systems here" ?

DeletedUser67788

His typo doesn't take away from the validity of his post....

DeletedUser77458

Lol...an eye for an eye? if someone tried to take out my eye, I would chop their head off.

PS: England lost ... grrrrrr...
PPS: Happy to take first SKY village out of the 4-5 Im hoping to take today :).

DeletedUser

no pimping
she's mine :icon_redface: or am i hers?
maybe both, i'm not sure

Is most definitely yours <3

Tiger32k
Used to hate this guy, but have come to give him a great deal of credit. I know that he's not always very fond of the direction his tribe is taking, but he's come in here, almost entirely independently, and fought at a public level for his tribe. That takes character...something that at one time I didn't think be had much of. A dedicated player, and loyal member of sky. Quite honestly, would love to have him aboard Time one of these days...he displays much of what we seek, though be it from a different angle right now.

since I'm doing this from an iPhone, skips those I dunno as well

Ballistick
Somebody get this guy a pacifier and a day job.

AreYouKidden
Luvs this guy. I go back to a time when he never posted, and we were adversaries in another world. He made my blood boil *giggles*. Being that he was the only one able to do so, I hounded him for over a month to take a leadership position alongside me in Hate., now Time. Was the best move I ever made in tribal wars. The guy is absolutely brilliant in this game, and I'm convinced there is no player out there that measures up. His leadership ability surpasses mine many times over. I know that anyone coming into Time can vouge for his brilliance...it's all over our forums and anything he takes part in. His forum posts reflect that same atmosphere...always together, always willing to lend a hand, always recognizing the accomplishments of others and pushing them along in the right direction, always loyal, always playing all the right cards. There is no one on this game I've played with before or expect to since, who demonstrates a better rounded player on this game...and I'm really not one to hand out too many praises...they come only where deserved. I've been honored just to play alongside him...to lead with him, is my beat TW experience to date. Those of you casually reading this forum with little direct experience with this guy dunno what you're missing, and most of you never will.

*Huntress*
Jeez...it's not THAT bad. Lolz... Has enjoyed reading how evil many of you think I am, but probs only 1/2 of Time sees it that way 0:)

Zakipoo
Hmm. Lets personal issues get in the way of the overall picture more often than not. Lightone, for one, isn't worth the time. Would benefit him to throw her on ignore and save what forum rep he might have left.

Emperor Jon
One of those posters that much reminds me of my own in lengthiness. A dedicated player, loyal member, and the only one sitting in Time right now sheerly for his input, because he's been valuable for giving various points of view on many occasions, and it takes a variety of players and expertise to make a successful tribe...his is one we've appreciated and hope that one day soon he'll decide to play his account (or another) because he's amazing there also. In the meantime, he's here, and more ready to rip someone to shreds than I've ever been, is well spoken and I always appreciate his viewpoint, even when mine differs.

...continuing shortly...dunwant battery to die

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well huntress - yea shes alright i suppose... cant really say much bad about my leader without getting pimp slapped

DeletedUser

Is most definitely yours <3

Tiger32k
Used to hate this guy, but have come to give him a great deal of credit. I know that he's not always very fond of the direction his tribe is taking, but he's come in here, almost entirely independently, and fought at a public level for his tribe. That takes character...something that at one time I didn't think be had much of. A dedicated player, and loyal member of sky. Quite honestly, would love to have him aboard Time one of these days...he displays much of what we seek, though be it from a different angle right now.

hes not going to be much use with to 26 point villages:icon_rolleyes: