Rate the Listed Players.

• Thread starter DeletedUser92094
  • Start date

greenmonsta

I played world 32 lol I liked annoying Light One she was much on brains lol

She was in my tribe [H]ostile for a while, but no-one seemed to like her. Most thought she was a man. She may not have been that good of a player, but she was a nice person, and she tried her best.

DeletedUser

I had my reasons, she thought funny enough. It was funny to annoy her when she was at war with my tribe and me being small on the rim at the time cause I rejoined after quitting for while I sent her a crap load of useless fakes lol, all I ever got were threats and her telling her to leave me be.

DeletedUser84906

Dont threat me kid. I dont give a damn about w51.

So..you dont like your rating eh?, guess what? Nobody here cares about it. And stop crying and making noobish comments all around the forums, its annoying.

Much love,
Mef.

Last edited by a moderator:

nad destroyer

mefisto its just better to ignore everything Sweet Deception says lol. You'll only encourage him more.

DeletedUser

lol but encouraging is fun didn't you know?

This is silverflyingwolf12 incase anyone isn't smart enough to figure it out lol everyone was complaining about the number so I fixed it and made a few adjustments ^^

DeletedUser

Normy if you are still doing this, against by better judgment I ask to be put on the next list.