Rate the person above you.

DeletedUser

nah but your main vill is 9.5k, im just knit picking :p

7/10 for profile ;)

DeletedUser

nah but your main vill is 9.5k, im just knit picking :p

7/10 for profile ;)

haha.... all it means he may farm lot to develop his main and still be able to farm with his others to develop overall, or just how do you know it was his main? (cba to check if it is on twstats) My biggest village I nobled quite recently ;P

(just in case - nah dont rate me, always rate last person rating)

DeletedUser

haha.... all it means he may farm lot to develop his main and still be able to farm with his others to develop overall, or just how do you know it was his main? (cba to check if it is on twstats) My biggest village I nobled quite recently ;P

(just in case - nah dont rate me, always rate last person rating)

9.5k indicates that he may be building things he shouldn't like Village HQ beyond 20, the kind of things that aren't necessary as they waste population space, increase your morale problems etc, and the only benefit is you get more points. Although I think 9.5 is on the fringe and might be ok, its been a while since I've played TW, I know once you get over 10k you're just point whoring.

(Don't rate me either)

DeletedUser

nearly 9.5 is
20HQ
25Barracks
20Stables
30All pits
30Farm
30Warehouse
1Academy
10Workshop
20Smithy

(not sure... just typed the numbers from help in calculator to add up and might have typed some wrong)

DeletedUser

Everything maxed except:

HQ 20
Workshop 5
Market 15
Hiding place 0

Yay i is teh pointwhore masta!

DeletedUser

kev225

ODA : Good! 9/10
Map : Good farms and noble targets 8/10
Tribe : Get a decent one :p 6/10
Pop : 6/10

DeletedUser

Checked myself, 9.5kdoes seem ok. Even like 9950 is acceptable I guess if you desperately needed a maxed out market. Morale wont be on your side though.

Anyhoo, just to stay on topic:

Yoonchem
1. Points : 8/10 - not bad for your continent.
2. ODA : 9/10 Above your points. :icon_biggrin:
3. Map: 5/10 Oh my god you unlucky dear. You have what, 5 barbarians? Did you land in the only spot in W37 where half your square don't quit after the first week? :lol:
4. Tribe : 7/10 - not a mass recruiter by the looks of it. I'd give you much higher, but your CoA made me jump, so I'm sulking. :icon_cry:
5. Popularity: 7/10 I've seen ya around, can't seem to remember where though.

DeletedUser

Mr Nishi
1. Points : 7/10 - Top 5 on K75.But I know you can do better
2. ODA : 9/10 Higher than me :icon_sad:
3. Map: 6/10 your tribemate nobled your farm:lol:
4. Tribe : 0/10 - They are a bunch of point whores:icon_redface:
5. Popularity: 10/10 Nishi Nishi,where is my cakes and ice cream?:icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Iamdexter
1. Points : 8.5/10
2. ODA : 10/10 wasting troops though?
3. Map: the Server was temporarily unavailable to check u one the map lol
4. Tribe : 8/10
5. Popularity :9/10

.MXM.

Maurice Salem

ODA : 5/10 >>> bad compared with your points
Map : 7.5/10 >>> there are good future targets , but your villages is into 2 parts , i don't like this .
Tribe : 9/10 >>> i like Rebels as long as you guys not in my way ;)
Popularity : 7/10 >>> not bad .

DeletedUser

ODA : 5/10 >>> bad compared with your points

.MXM.

ODA : 7/10 >>> above your points but you must have had easy targets
Map : 7/10 >>>Not alot in the way of future noble targets as everything is barb but good farming for noble trains.
Tribe : 6/10 >>> Chess seem to be the IN thing wether they as good as they proclaim to be is yet to be proven
Popularity : 7/10 >>> no idea on that one so I'll just leave a 7.

DeletedUser

well it was easier just to copy then write it up anew. Thanks for the rating tho!!

DeletedUser

Ludus9

Points 9/10 - top 100/50 player.
ODA 10/10 - tenth. Those who suggest ODA at this point suggest troop wastage don't get we're into early midgame.
Map 7/10 - Very dense villages, good for defense, not so much for farming
Tribe - 8/10 - Nice little tribe, very aggresive, good points, maybe a little small at this point
Popularity - 7/10 - Dunno, sorry. I always find it odd when people put a number at the end of their name for no apparent reason. Which isn't a great way to choose this score but dunno how we're meant to.

lxzeroxl

Points 8/10 - top 150 player. Not bad
ODA 9/10 - Nice oda ;)
Map 9/10 - Great village spread for good farming! :)
Tribe - 8/10 - Royal Flush - I dont mind them :)
Popularity - 5/10- Cant say ive seen much of you.

DeletedUser

lxzeroxl

ODA: 10/10
Map: 9/10 It is alot better than mine
Tribe: 10/10 I guess number one is not too bad...
Poularity: 9/10 Most people like you

DeletedUser

ODA: 8.5/10
Map: 7.5/10 have quite a few decent looking villages around you to noble
Tribe: 7.5/10 because you are choking in-between
Poularity: 7/10 Donnot see you on the forums enough but your replys aren't too bad.

DeletedUser

Points: 7/10 Good, I guess but should/could be higher by this phase in the game.
ODA: 6/10 Fair I would say, because definitely feel it could have been much higher.
Map: 9/10 not many attractive targets around you in K64 village. K63 area much better and so much to choose from.
Tribe: 8.5/10Good tribe, as far as I know, which isn't much.
Popularity: 7/10 Haven't seen much of you in the forums.

DeletedUser

BlakRaveN

ODA: 7/10 - ditto. However, since your ODD is epic, I'm giving you a few extra points.
Map: 9/10 - nice amount of barbs, nice selection of noble targets.
Tribe: 7/10 - Fighting the most popular tribe in this world and not dead yet, although I think could have represented yourself a little bit better in the forums. I'm referring to that 'NERD declares victory on Gentle' thread.
Popularity: 8/10 - But only when you aren't talking about NERD/Chess. :icon_biggrin: Joking.

Don't hit meh... :icon_cry: