Rate The Player Above You

DeletedUser

CuteEvilConfuzed

Tribe:7/10 decent tribe so far
Map:8/10 Good area, almost as good as mine
Forum:8/10

I'm not aiming to have 1000 points like some,I'm happy with my growing rate atm.
As for the map,we play differently,I sent out restart nails,just not to everyone.I could easily clear and destroy my 15x15 with barely any damage but I'm choosing not to.I will leave the growing villages alone,and noble them out when they are ready instead of taking a 1k barb.

sorry, EvilSamourai

Tribe:7/10
Map:8/10 Your 7x7 is basicly dead but out in your 15x15 you have a few that are catching up.
Foroum:5/10 have seen you on another world I think.
OD:6/10 Very low but does not matter much,at least yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd rate carlito but unfortunately I don't know what his Alias is :p

But, I've seen him lots on the forums so I guess I can give him a 10/10 for that lol.

DeletedUser

Map:8/10 Your 7x7 is basicly dead but out in your 15x15 you have a few that are catching up.
Foroum:5/10 have seen you on another world I think.
OD:6/10 Very low but does not matter much,at least yet.

I'll let you believe what you will :icon_neutral:

I'd rate carlito but unfortunately I don't know what his Alias is :p

But, I've seen him lots on the forums so I guess I can give him a 10/10 for that lol.

CuteEvilConfuzed

is his ign I believe.

DeletedUser

mathnerd
Player: 9/10, Remember you from W25.
Tribe: 6/10, Good avg. points, but never going to contend at the top ranks at this stage of the game.
OD: 10/10, V. Impressive.
Map: 9/10, Some amazing barbs right near you and looks like you have your area under control.
Forum: 5/10, could see you around a bit more..

branco22

branco 22

Points: 7/10 Must be coplayed, but that's a lot of points for this early. I'm kinda questioning your troops with such low OD.
Coplayed since today. Don't really understand the connection between OD and army size at this stage of the game but i have a feeling im in top 5 for army size.
Map: 5/10 ouch, that doesn't look too good. not many higher pointers for noble targets, not many barbs, the ones you have are farther away... i fee bad for you wow.
So i have 21 barbs, 13 inactives without barracks and 11 villages with 300+ points in my 15x15, and you feel bad for me? wow
OD: 5/10 Very low for how many points you have...
Again you don't make sense.
Tribe: 7/10 Heard some good and bad things.
Overall: 6/10

pint07
Map: 5/10 18 barbs, 6 300+ pointers in ur 15x15, 1 tribe mate in ur 7x7 and you feel bad for me?
OD:3/10 a smart player will want to conserve his troops and attack only inactives and those monster barbs with huge resources around, guess ur not that smart... but as along as you'll have ur fun...
Tribe: 8/10 don't know yet, could be good.
Overall: 5/10

DeletedUser28924

wubmcdo
points- 8.5/10
tribe- 7/10 though not mass recruiting, too little members and smaller OD than desirable
OD- 5/10 i dont think you needed to use many troops as other than vexxum, your map is full of farms and the other players are just pointwhore =NWa= members
forums- 10/10
map- 8.5/10 you do have 1 player that seems about equal to you
overall- 7.8/10

branco22
points- 10/10 great growth so far
tribe- 7/10 (see rating above^^)
OD- 6.5/10 (same amount as me!)
map- 8/10 no competition in 7x7, farms further away than normal, in 15x15 more competition, but not as big as you
overall- 7.9/10

DeletedUser

macaroni man3

macaroni man.. w19.. map maker. You were only fairly new at making maps but if I remember correctly, made some amazing ones at that. People always tried to shut you down as per usual. I always encouraged you. One can never have too many map makers. That being said, I want to see some epic w41 maps from you later on ;)

As for rating, well I started after you on this world, being that your in K45 and I'm in K65. and I already have more points than you, and I'm not pointwhoring =P

But at that, it is really hard to tell at this point in the world so I'ma go with my intuition and say 7/10 :)

Edit - I lie, he currently has 1 more point than me.

New rating? 7.1/10 :p 'grins'

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

8/10

minus 1 for the location
another deduction for uber sexiness. :p

DeletedUser28924

@seductive
ill pm you some of my later maps. they were after i stopped making public ones and i just made maps for my tribe MD on w13. they were pretty good considering i had GIMP and only had about 10 maps total and about 2-3 weeks of experience.

also, i saw you on the ranking list like 3 times so far on the same page as me. you will probably rocket past me because im not very good. ill try to make maps for this world, and as of now, the 1 point means i am a page ahead of you in ranking!

DeletedUser

@seductive
ill pm you some of my later maps. they were after i stopped making public ones and i just made maps for my tribe MD on w13. they were pretty good considering i had GIMP and only had about 10 maps total and about 2-3 weeks of experience.

also, i saw you on the ranking list like 3 times so far on the same page as me. you will probably rocket past me because im not very good. ill try to make maps for this world, and as of now, the 1 point means i am a page ahead of you in ranking!

How are you not very good when you joined in February of last year?

I don't understand... this game is hella easy...

ackcody

Kiwi

ODA:8/10 I wish mine was low
Popularity:9/10

Average:7/5ish

6/7/8/9 :D

ackcody

No one rated me again =/
Fine!

Mario:
9/10
Tribe:8/10
ODA:7/10 better than mine
Popularity:7/10

Average:7.5ish again

In game: Another Alias?

DeletedUser

How are you not very good when you joined in February of last year?

I don't understand... this game is hella easy...

Join date is not really a basis to recognize who's better and whats not. I have a forum acct with join date April of 2008, yet im still not good in-game, still practicing and improving my styles and plays.

I beg to differ really. This game is never been easy, try spawning in the same 7x7 area with Nauz, B-S (elise/seductive-dominatrix), Perv, PP and other start up players, you'll be force to restart, thats for sure. Try arguing to those egomaniacs, you'll juz be flamed and noone will side on you. 1 sec noble trains + splitting 1 for support, backtiming, sniping and other advanced tactics in-game is need a hella much practice to master. Joining an 'elite' tribe and requiring you a pic of yourself is never been easy to do >_> (not me).
There are many other reasons why this game is not that easy in what you think. :icon_wink:

In any case, need someone to rate me again. (tbh, rating me gives me a hint that i need to improve more.)