Rate The Player Above You

ackcody

She has recently warned/infracted me. One being for spamming.

So I wouldnt spam.

DeletedUser

is mr. agent inspect especially strict on spamming? because if he is i will make an ernest attempt to reign in my excess junk typing

*place your bets now guys*!!!

I think if silverbeard continues calling her a mr. he's banned within 24 hours!

5$ on that! :p

10/10 for Thirsty because he also knew it :D

silverbeard

She goes nuts especially when they call her a he.

does she now

you all noticed the mr. but none of you overly observant lads realized that i called her agent inspect rather than agent incognito...now i would be more angry over writing my name wrong but thats just me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you all noticed the mr. but none of you overly observant lads realized that i called her agent inspect rather than agent incognito...now i would be more angry over writing my name wrong but thats just me

i did notice it but i said nothing about it :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

is mr. agent inspect especially strict on spamming? because if he is i will make an ernest attempt to reign in my excess junk typing

Yes. Yes she is. She has warned about it / made clear what will be considered spam twice. However, she is quite relaxed about it in the General Discussion section. It's only in the main forum that she will be keeping a close watch on it. Your efforts to keep it controlled will be appreciated. :)

thirsty said:
She goes nuts especially when they call her a he.

Yes. Yes she does.
-eyes silver-

Now someone rate someone else before I warn you all about being off topic. >)

Last edited by a moderator:

ramboas93

Well guess ill just have to give you a 10/10 after that 9/10 you gave me.

DeletedUser

Well guess ill just have to give you a 10/10 after that 9/10 you gave me.

0/10 for changing your vote on the same payer numerous times :icon_wink:

(and if anyone remembers me.. who would though i have no idea...im back anyway! :p)