rate the player above you

DeletedUser

Moulson11

ODA 7/10 good aggressive player but could do better.

ODD 5/10 not very good seems that no one wants to attack you.

reputation. i'll be nice and give you 7/10 but you don't stand out that much

preaty good player over all.

Thanks for your rating mate but I'd like to argue a few points if I may.
My ODA isn't extremely high because people seem to dodge my attacks very frequently. I have been at war with and taken the villages of enemy tribes since the very beginning, as you can tell by my conquers listings.

I have no control over my ODD, I don't really think that ODD should be evaluated in this as it's unfair to slam players with a low ODD as they have no control over this matter.

Finally, thank you for being "nice." The reason my reputation probably isn't that great is because I haven't had much time to establish it; I only recently joined the forums a few days ago. However, I will try to make some more postings

DeletedUser

Electrisity:

Points: 10/10 accordin t' yer start date (Nov.), continental rankin (7th), and growth rate (steady) yer doin a nice job keep't up butbe weary o' point whorin.

Ennoblements: 7/10 started with a barb, 5 internals, 10 actives, not too bad, ye keep yer self busy with "active" players, while helpin with some internals. Da barb start killed yer score a bit.

OD score: 6/10 can be better, but would understand bein at da outer rim may not be too challengin.

Location: 6/10 love da barbs, hate da boxin in by yer tribe mates, and a RUM member next door.

Tribe: 7.5/10 OD does nay seem too good altho its in top 100, yer tribal rank is 58 which is not so bad bein in K3. Seems like an ok tribe, not too noobish profile, and ranked 2nd in da k with only 40 vills behind rank 1. Would love a war to start their and bring out the best of da two.

Reputation: 8/10 new face on da forums and so far not hatin any o' yer posts, ye seem reasonable and think 'fore ye get t' typin. Modesty, yet confidence leaks out o' yer words
pirate81.gif

Summary: 37.5/60 might seem like a low grade but da sum up do nay tell o' da potential. Keep up yer work.

Cheers,
AF1pirates009.gif

DeletedUser

thank you and the barb didn't kill i just got hit bye a nuke like my forth week playing there was a really good player neer me but we nobled him and the tribal ranking is not that good. i got a lot of work to do with it hope my members will be men very in a week. also about location is may seem i'm surrounded bye my tribe but there are still a lot of villages i can noble and so far it did not slow me down. also ye rum!! player are real fighting nice working with boogie

DeletedUser

Rambling? and since a *bleep* load of people have already rated electrisety....

DeletedUser

i go by last one who rated someone.... dats only one dat should be rated

DeletedUser

yea your not ratting me your ratting him. i only got rated twice =) probebly hates me because i nobled his tribe...

DeletedUser

I'm a virgin at this rating stuff so dont rip me open.

Kachine

Points 9/10 started 02nd September 2009 (same day as me) 605,220 points

Nobles 8/10 few internals or inactives but defiantly no one of any challenge for you.

OD 9/10 Rank: 259. (1,775,937 score)
ODA Rank: 158. (1,472,293 score)
ODD Rank: 897. (303,644 score)
Very aggressive looks to have always hit enemies nukes while they were at home, low ODD but you cant force someone to attack you

Location 10/10 has clusters all over the place room to expand all over some are near some weak players

Tribe 9/10 They be pirates and they mean business seem to be rolling everything in their path, only see good things in their future

Reputation 10/10 I see this guy and alot of his tribe all over the forums, sometimes its hard to make out what their saying, appear to be experienced players

Overall 55/60 I cant see anything but growth on this players part and is in a very good tribe, could defiantly use some more villages in some of his clusters or he will be wasting alot of farm space on churches.

DeletedUser

feedmepurest

Points: 430.093...6/10... With your start date being same as me Capt'n ye have 200k less points

Nobles: 3/10........ye be nobling barbs and innactives from what me sees. nobling ye old tribe and the ones that are innactive. No challenge there.

OD: 3/10.......rank:530..... all attack. Which means me thinking ye nobling inacticves be true. Attack rank be 274 def rank be 3219. Means noone is fighting back what ye be taking. ye have nay warred anyone worth me grog so ye stats be padded.

Location: 3/10 K86... Full of innactives. Benelux Elite seem to nay be too elete since they nay be fighting back for ye villas you taking. Maybe O-o give ye more of a fight. but maybe nay since ye have taken villas from them but got no ODD fer it. :)

Tribe: 3/10.... Seem to be tons of innactive nobling. WOW.....never in me life have me seen such canniblism...LOL. :)

Reputation: 2/10... me gives ye 2 due to the fact me nay know ye on here ,but ye post on here shows ye losing troops and posting it when ye attack from a villa nay covered by ye church. Sounds pretty nooby to me. not that nay be anything wrong with a noob :)

Overall: 20/60.....ye need to do some warring on ye side of the world. Ye allready stated an innactive noob player was able to backtime ye and kill ye nuke. Ye thought he be innactive cause that tribe be innactive. Hope ye can improve ye stats by actually attacking someone and someone giving ye a fight back. :)

Smartguygcs-RUM!!-W40

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol? why did u make the assumption my village wasn't religious I posted that because the loses from my nuke were ridiculous hitting another nuke, I have one cluster theres no reason at all to not have them all in church radius

DeletedUser

ye losses be impossible to lose on another nuke. Me put in simulator. Impossible. See your post talk there, not cloud this up.

DeletedUser

Even though I'm a muppet, and in the same tribe I'll rate dear 'ol trav :icon_razz:

Points 4/10 Started 18 days after me in my current location and I certainly ain't the quickest growing thing around, being near the rim slows one down I guess....

Nobles 6/10 Good in the fact you haven't nobled barbs, some of the numbers aren't flash though. You are limited however by what your neighbours are growing for you to eat...

OD 8/10 Respectable for your size, ur quite agressive and have had to do some defending as well. One could maybe argue given your location your oda could be larger but no doubt those slow growers are all D happy...

Location 5/10 Lot of barbs, lot of spread out villas and as previously said above they ain't growing fast. Time to mop up the dregs and K hop....?

Tribe 7/10 Deliberately rated lower than I would as I am a member.... v aggressive well coordinated tribe with good forum prescence could do with being reined in occasionally

Reputation 5/10 Yes ur around, yes although I'm a RUM!! member I too find pirate speak hard to read sometimes but good for summat different I guess

Overall 35/50 Finish what you've started where you are then look for greener pastures

DeletedUser

smartguygcs be me name ingame :)

Aye aye kiwi... cant argue with ye there... :)

DeletedUser

kiwikid

points 4/10 got off to a slow start due to being new to the game and joining some crap tribes that didn't teach ya well. gaining ground nicely tho and expect that rating to go up soon

nobles 9/10 only 1 barb at the very start, most everything else looks like you had to put up a fight for. lost a couple vils, but recapped em shortly after

od 9/10 very respectable for a player with the # of points you have, have had to defend as well as attack. if anything oda is a bit high for a player your size, either ran into some turtles or wasted some troops

location 7/10 out on the edge of the tribe so you've got plenty of room to work with while still having nearby tribe support when needed. unfortunately on the rim side, makes the game a little less interesting as you've seen

tribe 8/10 we've got a few muppets that need sorting out yet, but we're workin on it :icon_wink:

reputation 5/10 can't say i've seen a ton of posts by you, but also haven't seen ya gettin flamed at all so when you do post it seems to be well thought out/worded

total 42/50 pretty good, still have got some learning to do but you ask good questions (for the most part :icon_rolleyes: ) and learn from mistakes

DeletedUser

sicksumo

points 10/10 rank 1 in k21 good job keep it up

od 8/10 ada is about your point rank but since your rank 1 in k21 I'm expecting it to be higher

nobles 8/10 generally players some times barbs. but you managed to noble your self a lot.

location 10/10 not surrounded bye a tribe plenty of room to noble.

tribe 10/10 yarhhh tribe is good and very organized and works well as a team i like it very much

reputation 8/10 you talk on the forums a lot.

generally very good player

-core-

electrisety

Not so bad if I look at your ennoblement and Very nice steady growth for being in K03. However you need to stop spreading out so much as this is a church world. The better tighter cluster you have the better it serves you.

K03(base)
Tribal dominated continent yet have loads of space and red dots to eat and grow .. Tr to spread your wing via clustering not lone village . And I love the Rim, use it good.

OD: 6/10

OD Rank: 1442. (458,575 score)
OD Attack Rank: 2090. (112,334 score)
OD Defense Rank: 839. (346,241 score)

Thought you'd have more to Kill Your ODA is less than your points which makes me think you arent as aggressive or concern about killing your dominant area and get your presence solidified. ODD is more than ODA looks like you did some defending as you haven't lost any villages.

Tribe: 7/10

Boom De Ah Dah

BD/AD - Rank 45 with rank 85th OD looks pretty decent to me since you guys have 36 members in total. Didn't check but obviously you aren't mess recruiting..You need to do a lot and yeah have to move faster before any big tribe reaches your ground.. So be ready for the big guys. Your tribal profile isn't so impressive and I personally don't like tribe name such yours.

New to the forum .. Forum presence is way too much looks like you enjoy it. Seems like you do try to post very reasonable thoughts tho it goes out of hand sometimes. I like it but you need to stop popping in the same thread constantly. I wound't rate you if you keep posting behind me.

Overall: 35/50

You are pretty level headed player will need to work on your expansion and clustering villages and give it a strategical value. Good luck.

DeletedUser

-Core-

OD:
10/10 congrats you kill noobs

Tribe:
10/10 the biggest noobs around

Overall:
50/50 you are the perfect noob in the perfect noob situation

:lol:

-core-

-Core-

OD:
10/10 congrats you kill noobs

Tribe:
10/10 the biggest noobs around

Overall:
50/50 you are the perfect noob in the perfect noob situation

:lol:

Now now how do a noob express gratitude? How do I thank you? Send my furious spear Nuke to your way?