Rate the player above you!

DeletedUser

So you replied to write that you couldn't rate? :icon_rolleyes: :lol:

Your our BUFFET

I replied so someOne could rate me.... Duh.

Ign: TooLegit2Quit

DeletedUser

Since I did'nt get to rate you earlier in another thread I think, here we go :icon_wink:

Your our Buffet aka Toolegit2quit

Points: 10/10 Top 10, rank 8 should say it all, this is quality /at least when you combine it with som OD)
OD: 7/10 Appr 2x points, I reckon he plays smart and doesnt' clear vills just for fun :icon_cool:
Tribe: 10/10 OK amount of members in tribe 60 (personally I prefer lower, but this is perhaps quite ok at .net?), good average, ranked as nr1 prob one to reckon with for the future...
Location: 9/10 Good control of area, only one player nearby with "lots" of points, I'm guessing noble-target. Many farms even most of them are rather small.. Perhaps not so much to kill in those vills..

Conclusion: A player I guess will be in the top list if the player wants to keep at it :icon_cool:

King Matt II

G. S. Patton

Points: 9/10 Top 100 (70), not bad. I was up there until I went slightly inactive. ;(
OD: 10/10 Too lazy to look at ODA but ranked 20 ODT.
Tribe: 10/10 My first encounter with them was friendly :) Helping to cat and farm a certain =A= member. Also ranked 18 with 20 members, and only one of them has nobled.
Location: 7/10 Not too bad, with all the barbs. But the OD shows most of them are putting up a fight. :/

This post is in no way biased lol.

DeletedUser

King Matt II
OD: 9/10 top 800 with 5.6k is good
Tribe: 9/10 Nice tribe in top 50 with 60 members
Location: 9/10 Nice set of in actives and barbs with high points