Kicka989
OD:8/10
Tribe:200/10
Overall:10/10

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Kiing Angel

OD: 8/10 - OD you gots it!
Tribe: NA/10 - Recruiting for future world?
Overall: lol/10 - ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TeBirkis

Points 7/10 Acceptablely good
ODA 5/10 Decent
Position 3/10 lots of competition
Tribe 6/10 Eh its a decent looking tribe

Flat cat.

DeletedUser

Points 10/10 - Top 100.
OD - 10/10 - Top 5.
Position 7/10 - Few competition, quite alot of barbs and crab.
Tribe 10/10 - "Elite" Tribe i guess? ExtraOrdinarily well for only 50 members. nice coat of arms though. :p

DeletedUser

lol im too lazy to research people...

Then don't post here?

iFridge
Points 7/10 - It's okay, not top 500, but still okay.
OD 7/10 - Yeah well, the amount indicates reasonable farming.
Tribe 4/10 - Uch get a new one.
Rep 5/10 - Haven seen you around, so you get an average.

DeletedUser

Then go make an analysis first. Nothing comes for free. It doesn't take more than 2-3 minutes to make one.

frostyfingers

meh...i dunno seems like I would have to actually know the person or have played with/against them for a fair analysis...numbers don't explain anything

DeletedUser

Not many really knows each other in here. The numbers are what makes our impression to those around us, and we go here to get an analysis of our numbers.

Now rate meh pl0x! I'll rate you in return then.

frostyfingers

lol my rating is 0/0 i havent been attacked and I havent really done much attacking other than farming the noobs around me, I am kinda untouched as of yet...no1 wants to chance losing all thier troops then get farmed...

DeletedUser

Well an OD of 0 can be analyzed mate, and this early it is not necessarily for the bad :)

King Matt II

TeBirkis

Points 6/10 - Not that high, but possibly due to troop whoring.
OD - 8/10 - At least it isn't 0. :p
Position 5/10 - Lots of actives and a tribe member in your 9x9.
Tribe 10/10 - 31 members and top 50, not bad. :)

DeletedUser

King Matt II

OD: 3/10 very low...
Tribe: 6/10 smaller tribe aiming for the top :)

DeletedUser

Jubei07

Points:6/10-Nice, better than average(Better than mine :p) but I would have to say you do know how to balance building your village and soldiers, good job!
OD:8/10-Nice ODA but it seems you were attacked before (ODD) and for most offensive players, that should not happen!
Tribe:8/10-I personally do like -Sov-(Not in it) and have been observing it just for fun, but seems like a great, professional non-mass recruiting tribe.
Location:9/10- You got a lot of 'abandoned'(Player who quit) but it seems one player tried and stay so I can't say on that...
Reputation:4/10-I do not like Anime.(HAHA) No but really its a 6/10 since you seem nice. =)

I hope this was OK, because this is my 2nd post ever. Oh and when you rate me, don't diss the points, I got 3 turtles, err 2 in my area(Killed one :p) so I am close to taking over my 7x7 except for that kid right next to me. >=(... Hope I do good =)!

King Matt II

King Matt II

OD: 3/10 very low...
Tribe: 6/10 smaller tribe aiming for the top :)

If you noticed my 9x9 is cleared except for one guy whos my noble target, so how else could I get OD? :icon_wink:

Kaosbandit9
OD: 8/10 For your points shows you're troopwhoring. Almost 3 times as much as me :(
Tribe: 9/10 59 members, rank 42. Good small tribe. :)
Location: 6/10 Damn a lot of people around your points, but a barb right next to you and another close by. Not that bad.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Jubei07
OD:8/10-Nice ODA but it seems you were attacked before (ODD) and for most offensive players, that should not happen!
I pissed off some member from Awsom, so he got 13 of his tribe members to attack me. They were mostly scouts and >20 sp haha
Location:9/10- You got a lot of 'abandoned'(Player who quit) but it seems one player tried and stay so I can't say on that...
Reputation:4/10-I do not like Anime.(HAHA) No but really its a 6/10 since you seem nice. =)
Yea, I only cleared 3 or 4 people in my 15x15...2 others are banned and the rest decided not to play when they start :/ I did leave the TSL member and another guy alone so they can grow >:]

You no like anime? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Jubei07
Points: 7/10 certainly could be better, but still higher than everyone in your immediate area.
OD: 9/10 4-5 times your points, not bad, must be why everyone near you is so small :)
Tribe: 10/10 Pure Win
Location: 6/10 most farms are low points, so low output. Also, what do you plan on nobling?

34/50

DeletedUser

Ankaar

Points: 6/10 could be better, but still higher than everyone in your immediate area, except for the one guy mentioned underneath
OD: 9/10 4 times your points, gotta love that :icon_cool:
Tribe: 9/10 Decent amount of members in tribe, good average, little low OD as a tribe perhaps, are you guys storing the power?
Location: 5/10 lots of low points close, but some better ones little bit firther away.. One other big sized player, your noble target? :icon_wink:
Reputation: I'm not a .net player by nature so have very little intel on any guys here, are gathering though...