Rate The Player Above You

DeletedUser57212

Ill try this out.

Points: 5/5 - Being ranked 4th in the world, and 6th for fastest nobler. You deserve a 5.
Area: 4.5/5 - I like your area you have 2 directions you can easily go. Also the East isn't that far of a travel. So finding targets shouldn't be hard. I just feel your villages are a bit clustered and I cant give you a full 5 points. Hope you understand.
OD: 5/5 - Your ODA is ranked 5th, right in line with your points ranking. I like that. And ODD isn't bad, but is nothing to brag about, but you have little control over that so you get a 5 overall
Tribe: 4.5/5 Personally I like your tribe and it seems your tribe works well together and have skilled players in it, but your tribe isn't the top tribe in the world even tho you can't control that so you get a 4.5
Profile: 4/5 I like it, nice picture, but overall it could be better.

DeletedUser116303

yniets22

Points: 4/5 - Growing really fast mainly from revolt last few weeks.
Area: 5/5 - Really nice spread over the map with a few different choices were to grow!
OD: 4/5 - Its ok for the rank, probably bit low from some easy villages from revolt.
Tribe: 5/5 Well nr 1 tribe and locations and all is good.
Profile: 2/5 not much to go on 1 picture with out any special things on it.

DeletedUser

runningbullet

Points: 4/5 - Good all round player and there still alot of room to expand in K56 and k66.
Area: 4/5 - Nice spread over the map
OD: 4/5 - Rank 3 in ODA. Very active Attacker.
Tribe: 5/5 - After PCB started the war so i believe player who remain should be the Elite.
Profile: 4/5 - Let the BulletRun

Smashdotz

Warpro81

Points: 4/5 - Top 20 ( Rank 15 Player ) - Good growth since the start I guess.
Area: 4/5 - Near the core or in the core since K46 close to it. Room to expand everywhere I guess. To the North South East West. Pick a direction and go for it. Its just which tribe you wanna go against I guess.
OD: 4.5/5 - Rank 5 OD - 7 as ODA / 4 as ODD. Need I say more? War pro indeed.
Tribe: 4/5 - Good tribe I guess. Active enough to go up against Big tribes and has the potential to win the world if good decisions are made and the tribe has good leadership.
Profile: 3/5 - I like 3kingdoms. And the horse too. +points for the horse. Other than that theres no text at all.

( Baa Im a Sheep )

newfie king

Baa im a sheep:

Area: 4/5 Lots of rim targets and Des within your core
OD:
3.5/5 ODA is decent but your odd is very low. Not your fault but yeah looks like you haven't been under heavy attacks
Tribe: 3/5 ADHD have been pretty quite on w74 thus far. I'm e very curious on how they will do with the current war with Growth.
Profile: Not much there really lol

DeletedUser

Newfie King:
(Never done this, dont judge me)

Points: 4/5; Rank 36. Big player in the rim, having his part in 2 continents and still growing, seems solid.
Area: 3,5/5; Some rim you just have to noble, but a lot of safe, you have some other clusters. Theres 2 other clusters you can try to expand with, dont think its hard to defend those with all the safe you have, so you can have some fun from there.
OD: 3/5; Rank 107. Not bad, not good. Could be better but obviously as I said before you have a lot of safe and not really a problem in your main cluster, you can do some damage from your other areas though. You could do better.
Tribe: 3,5/5; NME doesnt really impress me by the stats, I havent really followed this world, was just doing my own stuff, but a solid rank 1 and a not so solid OD doesnt really impress people outside of the tribe, maybe Im wrong.
Profile: 4/5; Very frightening. I wouldnt attack any of your pa's if I was your enemy or neighbour, keep calm and just do your thing ;)

Total: 3,5; Not bad, but there is room for improvement.

DeletedUser

phantom781

Area: 5/5; Great job keeping your cluster together as you move to other K's
OD: 5/5; Ranked 24th in points & ranked 19th in ODA. The best players have better ODA's then Point rankings
Tribe: 5/5; Can't beat the tribe he is a part of.
Profile: 3/5; needs help

Total: 4/5 may need some graphical help for that profile!

:p

DeletedUser47445

More like no one wants to rate you becuase you're worthless :lol:

OTDDeathAwaits

Lesss

Points 4/5: Ranked 72 - Started late and has done well to surge like you have :)
OD: 3/5: 23.177.704 (88.) - I was surprised it was so low actually - Still a fair number and shows you have been through a few scraps :p
Tribe: 4/5: Despite NME being the tribe I too am part of and lead.. there is always room for improvement.
Area: 4/5: Started on the rim and took a leap halfway across the world and expanded further there. Nice.
Profile: 5/5: ouch! Intimidating :p

4/5 Overall. You are a great player lesss!

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
SOLO-

Points 4/5: Not even first
OD 4/5: Top10 in ODD, Cute ODA
Tribe 5/5: Same tribe with me, lucky you :p
Area 4/5: Lots of food, farming sucks though
Profile 4/5: Who doesn't like Han Solo i guess ...

Overall, apply yourself and you'll improve

Hyperion.

makobex

Points: 4,5/5, even worse than Solo, but better than Tuzain so +0,5
OD: 4/5 Top 3 ODA ;3, ODD is just aight
Tribe: 1/5 Worst tribe I've seen in a while. ;)
Area: 4,5/5 Three frontline clusters, two on the Growth side of the map so we'll see each other soon, and a nice backline territory you've carved out with enough food. You've done well for yourself. -0,5 for nobling in Growth territory u sunovabitch
Profile: 3/5 A picture of an ugly 50 year old with terrible taste in clothing does not impress me one bit.

Overall: 4/5 What the hell is a makobex

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
But... but... I am the one who knocks :icon_cry:

(someone else is supposed to do Big Cloud, make sure to give him 1's and 2's !!!)

DeletedUser117978

Makobex im the one who knocks on ur door though :) only to say hi

Hyperion.

=Bit Cloud= aka the worst account you ever saw. but at least we're cute af.