Rate The Player Above

DeletedUser

Points - 7 you have points (highfive)

Tribe - 5 TB! have used every underhand tactic to get ahead, further to this I have heard there is trouble brewing inside the TB! camp with 20 names on a list.

OD - 7 you have od (highfive)

IGN - Dr. Sandman

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
Dallow

Points - 10/10 If you add up all the accounts he plays hes almost double volvol
Tribe - 10/10 Hes in everyone of the tribes left on w65, yea even that one.
OD - 11/10 Hes so awesome he doesn't need to have an OD, every account he wants to fight takes a hefty ban and he wins instantly.

stewinthepot

DeletedUser78112

Points - 9/10

Tribe - TB who?

OD - Nice OD.

IGN - Dr.Sandman

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Points - well, your bigger than me so 7/10 :icon_razz:

Tribe - Wobble I guess these guys are ok on a rainy day 8/10

OD - ODA is not bad ODD is low, for your size I would expect more 7/10

IGN - Angacam

DeletedUser

IGN - Angacam
0/10 would not bang :icon_redface:

DeletedUser79609

IGN - Angacam

Points - I'd have to give you a 7/10, it would be lower, but I understand your situation :)

Tribe - Wobble 10/10 (no bias)

OD - Guess I have to give you a 9/10 here :D

Killer Instinct.

DeletedUser78112

Nobody attacks us Ang. Sadly but Wobble were the only ones to do it really. :x

DeletedUser

Given that you've talked about him in two threads (one where it could be on-topic, the other where is isn't), I'm wondering what your obsession with bragging is. And why you'd do it when me2day ain't doing so hot either.

To each their own, peace out.

DeletedUser95452

Given that you've talked about him in two threads (one where it could be on-topic, the other where is isn't), I'm wondering what your obsession with bragging is. And why you'd do it when me2day ain't doing so hot either.

To each their own, peace out.

Me 2day tried and had fun :)

DeletedUser106241

Points - I'd have to give you a 7/10, it would be lower, but I understand your situation :)

Killer Instinct.

Tribe - Meh nobody's heard of you. Recruitment whores. Crap leadership, ESP your barons.

OD: Non existent.

Overall: Bad player. Ryan has the skills of a kangaroo trying to work the keyboard by hopping on it.

Or he's pro.....

In Game Name:

Electirctool

DeletedUser79609

Tribe - Meh nobody's heard of you. Recruitment whores. Crap leadership, ESP your barons.

OD: Non existent.

Overall: Bad player. Ryan has the skills of a kangaroo trying to work the keyboard by hopping on it.

Or he's pro.....

In Game Name:

Electirctool

That was nasty :/

:D

DeletedUser74275

Killer Instinct.

Points 9/10

Tribe 9/10

OD 9/10 - ODD well under ODA, this is normally a sign of a frontline account, but you are not? you seem to have always fought against much smaller players than yourself, this is obviously not your fault entirely and is actual a clever way of growing

a straight 9/10 then.... from what i can gather killer instinct has not been apart of any of wobble's 'main wars', though has been a punctual performer and appears to now be just getting his/her first caps in the TB war - flawless account in a sense (maybe i didnt audit it too much? :icon_razz:)

IGN = Paolo83

DeletedUser74275

:icon_redface:

why are you embarassed?

nice 4 posts by the way, im guessing you are enjoying the bank holiday beers or something? :lol:

Today, 00:31
ark of the desert replied to a thread SETO vs. DNS war in World 9
looooooooooool

Today, 00:15
ark of the desert replied to a thread What happened? in Speed world
hhhhhh

Today, 00:14
ark of the desert replied to a thread Rate The Player Above in World 65
:icon_redface:

Today, 00:13
ark of the desert replied to a thread Uberfarm script? in Scripts & Independent Tools
looooooooool

DeletedUser75045

Points 9/10

Tribe 9/10

OD 9/10 - ODD well under ODA, this is normally a sign of a frontline account, but you are not? you seem to have always fought against much smaller players than yourself, this is obviously not your fault entirely and is actual a clever way of growing

a straight 9/10 then.... from what i can gather killer instinct has not been apart of any of wobble's 'main wars', though has been a punctual performer and appears to now be just getting his/her first caps in the TB war - flawless account in a sense (maybe i didnt audit it too much? :icon_razz:)

IGN = Paolo83

Tribe:5/10 - sick of all the propaganda BS (not just TB! i know, but not rating any other tribe here)
ODA:9/10 - rank 11, for your points rank cant ask for much more
ODD:9/10 - rank 10, same as above

Cant help feel you wouldnt be doing so well if id been able to carry on playing!

New Account: KnightsQuest