Rate The Player Above

DeletedUser108786

Sorry guys, my IGN is sdcz6. (I swear i put my IGN on the bottom)

Zeus Tuga

Zeus Tuga
points-8/10: Top 50
Tribe-9/10:eek:ne of the best
OD-8/10: Nice ODA. You seem to be very agressive, buit you havent been tested in Defense yet
Area-8/10: enough space to grow, you cant have major issues with you growth.

Overall:33/40 Very good, huge potencial, but lets see how you do when you are defending.

IGN Babyfacenelson

http://www.twstats.com/en21/index.php?page=rankings&mode=playersod

I always give my best in attack or defence. My stats show i try my best ;)

IGN Zeus Tuga

DeletedUser108786

Raveman9

Points: 9/10 You are rank 16 but out of the 135 gains you have made you have had 35 internals and 9 high barbarian conquers so out of the 135 conquers you have made 44 of them were no challenge to take really.

Tribe: 9/10 Rank 3 and you are on the rim so a lot of room to expand and you can hit your enemies towards the core on several fronts. Also as you are the leaders/ one of the leaders you can choose how you want your tribe to be and what you want to do next.

Area: 9/10 You have villages in the core and on three seperate fronts so you can expand to a lot of places and have your villages stacked so it is hard for the enemies to take them.

OD: 7/10 I think your attack rank could be much better and it looks like that you have not had much resistance to deal with looking at your defensive rank. This could be because your enemies are scared to face you and don't want to attract the wrong sort of attention or you dodge a lot of attacks, i dont know.

IGN: sdcz6

DeletedUser

sdcz6

Points: 7/10 Perhaps I've been mean considering that you've been under attack and I can't see any merges or internals. First I've seen of that in a while. Well done!

Tribe: 6/10 Hard to say. Low member count of 21, which I like. I don't know anyone in there however, so I'll trust that recruitment has been kept to a high quality.

Area: 8/10 A fairly good cluster you have going on there, and room to expand west into the rim. A lot of potential.

OD: 8/10 A decent ODA for someone of your size, but I find it hard to rate a player from their ODA anymore because of the travesty that occurred called the viking villages. ODD is good considering you have harly lost any villages. ODD only represents a certain amount of skill in defense. Afterall, the ideal tactic is to snipe and backtime as that will give you less losses overall and allow you to be more offensive.

IGN: electricool. Hate away :)

DeletedUser108786

sdcz6

Points: 7/10 Perhaps I've been mean considering that you've been under attack and I can't see any merges or internals. First I've seen of that in a while. Well done!

Tribe: 6/10 Hard to say. Low member count of 21, which I like. I don't know anyone in there however, so I'll trust that recruitment has been kept to a high quality.

Area: 8/10 A fairly good cluster you have going on there, and room to expand west into the rim. A lot of potential.

OD: 8/10 A decent ODA for someone of your size, but I find it hard to rate a player from their ODA anymore because of the travesty that occurred called the viking villages. ODD is good considering you have harly lost any villages. ODD only represents a certain amount of skill in defense. Afterall, the ideal tactic is to snipe and backtime as that will give you less losses overall and allow you to be more offensive.

Thanks pal and i have not attacked any viking villages. I think they are a waste of time and can use my nukes for more important things like killing people. :D

DeletedUser

Thanks pal and i have not attacked any viking villages. I think they are a waste of time and can use my nukes for more important things like killing people. :D

I agree mate, but some noobs seem to think differently.

DeletedUser

You internalled like half your villages, first conquer was a freebie as well.

But you are 472K!

Wow, so pro.

Oh dear, have I upset you?

For the record, I cleared my first village, but a tribemate snagged my claim. And 16/50 conquers were internals, many of which I had to clear because they just went inactive.

I also don't need you to tell me whether I'm a good player or not. These ratings were just supposed to be a bit of fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sdcz6

points: 6/10 Pretty lame for a coplayed account really, especially with the amount of feed you got.
tribe: 5/10 food by the looks of it.
area:8/10 a bunch of fully built barbs in your area, and Yarr is still a bit away
OD:6/10 meh...

Idanokim

DeletedUser

Oh dear, have I upset you?

For the record, I cleared my first village, but a tribemate snagged my claim. And 16/50 conquers were internals, many of which I had to clear because they just went inactive.

I also don't need you to tell me whether I'm a good player or not. These ratings were just supposed to be a bit of fun.

Mate, your account is pathetic. Just like what idanokim above has pointed out, you got tons of free food, coplayed and yet your account is no where.

Please, just don't embarrass yourself any further.

I mean, if you internal so much, at least get some OD and at least high rank? (facepalm)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[h=2]Takeiteasyonme[/h]

Points-8.5/10-At this stage of the game,very commendable,indeed,you have been in the race with a handfull of superb playrs and retained top 20s,and if a bit of luck is now needed,other criterias been already fullfilled,and you will have top 10 .

Tribe-9/10-Wobble,great tribe,great players,and one of the potential,winners.
Area-You have wars around the fronts, to take advantage, of plenty of growth there,good cluster,and dominance in your own area,hence pretty much safe there :).

OD-8/10.Both Defencive od and Offencive Od is close by overall is excellent,must say,but your not shy of defending, either, and your attack Od shows ur good, attacking wise,but can defend too so there is the balance,would hope for your attacking OD to increase more though,:)

Regards
-TDK-
aka dark knight777 World 65.

DeletedUser

Takeiteasyonme is the sucky one

dark knight777

Points 5/10 a bit small i thought you had started really late but you only started 8 days after me

tribe 3/10 decent size but never heard them do anything only see them on the TW maps :lol: they'll have to do something soon or they'll just be waiting to get eaten by Yarr/Judges

OD 6/10 alright ODA but shit ODD like me :lol:

DeletedUser

Takeiteasyonme is the sucky one

dark knight777

Points 5/10 a bit small i thought you had started really late but you only started 8 days after me

tribe 3/10 decent size but never heard them do anything only see them on the TW maps :lol: they'll have to do something soon or they'll just be waiting to get eaten by Yarr/Judges

OD 6/10 alright ODA but shit ODD like me :lol:

Thanks mate.fr the feedbk in time I shall get even bigger, I am positive.and came back after 3 years to be honst and first no hauls world,so a bit, of a cnfusion was there,with teh award,system and al that as my last world was 26.

DeletedUser

idanokim

Points - 40 internals or an account merge by the look of things...Not to bad considering your size...Top 5 which is obviously very good.

Tribe(AAA) - I love your tribes COA...Don't know much about you guys...but you seem to have a fairly easy ride thus far with no big wars...please correct me if i'm wrong, i've not been keeping to much of an eye on the world :p Apart from that you are in a good position to keep growing quietly whilst everyone is at each others throats :icon_razz:

OD - High ODA, thats what I like to see :icon_cool: ODD isn't so great..you need to annoy some more people :icon_razz:

Ig name - What Am I Doing?

DeletedUser108786

What Am I Doing?

Points- 8/10 A big factor in this world but you don't seem to have had a lot of caps from Wobble and you don't seem to be on a frontline so don't see you helping to take villages for quite a while either.

Tribe- 9/10 A very good tribe with good co-ordination and enthusiasm. Would have been a 10 if they didn't have to plant spies in our tribe and mock us all of the time. I have also heard that TB! are trying to hack our accounts :O

OD- High ODA which shows you are helping the tribe by sending your offense but your low ODD clearly shows you haven't been an active defender and haven't had to do much defensive wise.

IGN- sdcz6

PS: Thought i would bring this back into fashion as it could get interesting reading this. ;)

DeletedUser

sdcz6
Points- 7 You do have a fair amount of points, however, for some reason you have decided to noble those silly barbarian villages. I have no clue as to what possessed you to do this. You could have been much larger at this point by now.

Tribe- 8 Wobble does have a lot of good individual members. I just think sometimes they fail to work together like TB! does. A couple good ops and I think you guys could be working smoothly again.

OD- 6 Your ODA is decent for your size. On the other hand your ODD is very small. I believe this is from your low amount of war participation and not having many villages on the front.

IGN- justinnissen09