Rate The Player Above

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
Points: 7/10 started before me and is half my size :? does look like you've had to fight quite a bit though so i guess that should be considered
OD: 7/10 decent amount of ODA and ODD but not that amazing for either
Tribe: 9/10 Seems a bit under rated by most here but killed TOP, looks like your killing Slurp now and not showing any signs of slowing. Also plenty of room to recruit
Area: 9/10 on the outside of your tribes cluster with a border to k54 which now has no dominate tribe and is basically a free for all so plenty of room to grow

stewinthepot

diegoelgrande

stewinthepot:

OD: 8/10 Great ODA but you havent been tested yet.
Tribe: 9/10 TOP 5
Area: 9/10 Nice backyard to support a few front villages.

babyfacenelson

DeletedUser101947

stewinthepot

Points: 8.5/10 Solid growth points are certainly not going to be your limiting factor
OD: 8/10 Good amount of ODA and ODD enough to show that you have been tested somewhat.
Tribe: 9.2/10 Very nice position with the rim to your back
Area: 7/10 You have a nice spread, however if something ever happens to your tribe you will find it difficult to defend.

IGN: Lord Ayok

Edit: argggg

diegoelgrande

Hey L Ayok we cross noble IG and in the forums! :icon_confused:

DeletedUser108378

Lord Ayok

Points 9.5/10. Top 20, always good. No internals besides two. Took an solid amount of AAA and a few days ago a lot of *322*.
Tribe 3/10. Solo, since TOP shattered I assume, go get yourself a tribe ^^.
OD. 9/10. Nice ODA, really good ODD. Maybe also the reason why you haven't nobled for a while? ;)
Area 6/10. Mainly surrounded by Wobble and Apathy, seems like you have to make a crucial decision on how to survive this.

Total 27.5/40.

Martiaz

DeletedUser

Martiaz

Points 9/10. Almost top 40, strong rounded player
Tribe 9/10. One of the top tribes
OD. 7/10. Nice ODA, but not as high as it could of been

Total 25/30
Good strong player, good tribe, looks good on this world so far!

Necron God

diegoelgrande

Points 5/10. Tiny tiny but you can grow...
Tribe 5/10. Rim tribe...I dont think it wil lsurvive for long...
OD. 2/10 Troops are recruited for some reason..USE THEM
Area 5/10. North of Yarr- You are screwed :( but the rim always give people another opportunity and plenty of space to grow

DeletedUser108799

Didn't want this to die as I am not playing this world will just post a random name

Necron God

Points 5/10. Tiny tiny but you can grow...
Tribe 5/10. Rim tribe...I dont think it wil lsurvive for long...
OD. 2/10 Troops are recruited for some reason..USE THEM
Area 5/10. North of Yarr- You are screwed :( but the rim always give people another opportunity and plenty of space to grow

I will say my IGN is 0XABADIDEA

diegoelgrande

BTW why did you not rate me? I was the last posting here? Isnt the name of the threat "Rate the player above"?

I feel discriminated.

DeletedUser

Babyfacenelson

Points 10/10 Why? Cause you are lucky to still be here.
Tribe 8/10 Leadership is active and always looking to improve the tribe, lots of loyal players. Deduct points for deadweight. However Mikeys is aware of this and is dealing with it
OD. 9/10 Showed some defensive capabilities looking at your ODD also got you the invite to 322.
Area 5/10. - Need to relocate or a decent war to come up.

Overall, truthfully you should been on the rim now, luckily Mikeys wanted you due to you showing some fighting capabilities. If it was up to me I would have just continued opping you as you were low on troops.

ViRuS.

diegoelgrande

Babyfacenelson

Points 10/10 Why? Cause you are lucky to still be here.
Tribe 8/10 Leadership is active and always looking to improve the tribe, lots of loyal players. Deduct points for deadweight. However Mikeys is aware of this and is dealing with it
OD. 9/10 Showed some defensive capabilities looking at your ODD also got you the invite to 322.
Area 5/10. - Need to relocate or a decent war to come up.

Overall, truthfully you should been on the rim now, luckily Mikeys wanted you due to you showing some fighting capabilities. If it was up to me I would have just continued opping you as you were low on troops.

ViRuS.

Always a pleasure to heard you Virus. :) :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

ViRuS.

Tribe: 8/10. Not really good area, but because I like tribes with low members count I will give 8. :D
OD: 9/10 In every aspect of OD (OD, ODA and ODD) you are ranked higher than your rank based on points, which is pretty cool.
Area: 6/10 Same as whole SVG. You are trapped in the middle of other big tribes. You will really have to fight if you want to keep growing.

Overall: 30/40. Pretty good.

Fuzaol

DeletedUser101947

Fuzaol

Points: 5.8/10. Not weak, however somewhat sub-par compared to your immediate location

Tribe: 7.4/10 Decent area; has the oportunity to push further out onto the rim or into the core adding some width to the core. Decent average points for the area.

OD: 4.2/10. Pretty untested. Would have scored higher if you didn't recently get recapped with little ODD gain.

Area: 9.5/10 Really good area, you have lots of room for expansion and are not too far from your tribe for support.

Overall: 26.9/40; Above average. You have potential to do great things if you have the skill to back it up.

IGN: Lord Ayok

DeletedUser69098

Lord ayok
points-9/10: doing really good as far as i seen/heard..
Tribe-7/10:few member and u guys have my respect mate
OD-8/10: crazy ODD but low on ODA for a big guy but meh since u a core player i guys thats good enuf :)
Area-7/10:congested area with wooble and slurp surrounding u and would love to see how u fair later on :)

overall 31/40: very good player and i can see the quality there mate..keep it up :)

IGN Zeus Tuga