Rate the Player Above

• Thread starter DeletedUser110464
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Guys this is a rate the player thread, their crappy decisions go into another thread.

On topic:

Instability

Points 7/10, good especially since you started late
Tribe: 1/10 Noobs everywhere ( joking, not rating my own tribe)
forum presence: 3/10 not much till recently
OD: 4/10 not good for your size, been improving tough ;)

DeletedUser100949

Points: 6/10 not too shabby. Bit quiet lately but without knowing the ins and outs I can't take anything away.
Tribe: 8/10. I'm a fan of DD
Forum Presence: 5/10 - I can't really comment on this as I wouldn't really know.
OD: 8/10 Very nice ODA :)

DeletedUser64969

Darkne

points 7/10 start date 07 june now rank 250 something, decent growth
tribe 4/10 some random rim tribe, know nothing about them, so its difficult to raet
OD 8/10 250k ODA, not much, and with the state date it wants to stay not much for another six weeks while you grow.

DeletedUser

Immunesoul

Points (10/10)- 37 villages nobled yesterday, it was inhuman :icon_eek:. People may bash you for building your villages to 10.3k but i don't care, if you can do all that damage you get a 10/10.

Tribe (9/10)- From their wars so far they have shown good coordination, people get on them for their bash tribes but they seem to pull their weight. I have nothing against bash tribes/families unless they are full of dead weight.

OD (10/10)- ODA at a solid rank 6 and overall OD at rank 11. You can't really ask to get attacked so ODD is a bit of an unreliable stat to count at this stage as it just shows stacking.

Location (10/10)- I'm too busy fantasizing about your spread at night to even sleep :icon_sad:

IGN: TNTman101

vivenku

ok someone rate me
i have replied on this thread too many times and always they drag me into controversy and no one rates me

i am i guess so far the smallest and noobest to post in this thread but still i am what i am and take all criticism sportively
thanks

IGN: vivenku

DeletedUser100949

Vivenku

Points: 3/10 - Very slow considering your game time and location but I am guessing this has a lot to do with your tribe and the amount of free dots for you. And saying that, you are still around so that's what matters.

Tribe: 6/10 - In my opinion Virus are better off without their 2 family tribes. I am near Virus 3 and 2 and well, I don't feel they do Virus any justice. But saying that in the next few months if the best players make their way up and you go through a lot of internalling, who knows.

OD: 5/10 similar to points - not brilliant but obviously enough to survive.

I am smaller than you; don't put yourself down ;)

DeletedUser112525

Darkne

Points 4/10, not so high. later start than me but only by about 2 1/2 weeks.

Tribe 3/10, Not a lot going on there. have some nice (friendly) players on my border

OD 3/10, Relatively low ODA for your size and basically no ODD. You havent been tested yet

Location 6/10, Rim is a nice place to grow eh ;)

DeletedUser

ok someone rate me
i have replied on this thread too many times and always they drag me into controversy and no one rates me

i am i guess so far the smallest and noobest to post in this thread but still i am what i am and take all criticism sportively
thanks

IGN: vivenku

In order to get a rating you have to give one, it has nothing to do with your size but the fact that you aren't rating anyone else.

Instability

Points (8/10)- If you look at it overall you're just another average joe but looking at it from the viewpoint that you only started 2 or 3 months ago it is pretty damn good. Rank 1 in your K and you've grown 450.000+ points this month which is amazing considering you were under 200.000 points around the start of it.

Tribe (8.2/10)- Tribe has a great spread to grow from and a lot of potential chances at growth. They are very interlocked with Virus and have a decent front with Wolves. They are small in membership and are not nearly as big as the giants V/A and Turtl3. (Rating done from an outside point of view)

OD (4/10)- Not that great, but then again you are on the rim so I don't expect amazingly high levels of OD.

Location (8/10)- Location in k51 will work well along with your tribe, i expect you will be trying to get some core villages and if so you'll have an easy time defending them with that big k51 backline.

IGN: TNTman101

DeletedUser112332

Points - you get 10 out of 10 points, because Goofy is a pretty epic character. Your laugh is wonderfully strange.

Tribe - not sure if dog or alien.

OD - probably had a few one too many OD's in his time, something strange about him tbh.

DeletedUser

Youwkan

Points: 6/10 Seems like good growth at first, but too much barb nobling going on.
Tribe: 5/10 Don't know much about them so can't rate them.
OD: 6/10 Better than some players I've seen, 3x points, but still a bit low.

IGN: LordStig

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not too bad from I can see. returnofaceuno15
Conquers:34 (+34-)
Best Rank:25230th August 2013
Most Points:236,76230th August 2013
Most Villages:3429th August 2013
OD Rank:849. (287,700 score)
OD Attack Rank:517. (272,647 score)
OD Defense Rank:2760. (15,053 score)
Profile:In-game profile points 8-of-10 OD 8-of-10 tribe 6-of-10 looking good.

DeletedUser

Spector

(Il rate you even if you did not really rated him.)

Point :5/10 Grow is more then decent,but all these barb and intern make your note lower.

OD:10/10 Top 20 ODA,and ODD,well..I never really cared.You cna have a low one and still can defend,simply mean you aint got teste yet.

Tribe:6/10

DeletedUser

BonnieAndClyde
Points 8/10 top 100 speaks for itself, recent spike due to war i guess good work:)
Tribe: - im relativly new to this world dont know much about the top tribes
OD: 10/10 big ODA and ODD spikes due to war i guess, but it doesnt seem to hurt you too bad
Area: 8/10 good decent spread, i like it:)

ign: Lonely Soldier

DeletedUser

Name:Lonely Soldier
Tribe:Rhino
OD Attack Rank:807.(134,618 score)

Tribe : 3/10 I guess a rim tribe
OD: 5/10 ODA is almost same as rank so i guess it is fine. Also conques are from active players and nice size villages.
Area: 5/10 Have not seen the area but i guess on the rim.

Doing lordstig as well as he is being missed.

Name:LordStig
Tribe:None
OD Rank:268.(1,221,003 score)

Tribe: N/A
OD rank: 6/10, ODA ranks is better than his Rank and his ODD is fine as well, lost some villages as well.
ARea: 5/10 Not seen it but must be semi rim as a bit late start.

IGN : RISHARKS

Last edited by a moderator: