Rate the Player Above

• Thread starter DeletedUser110464
  • Start date

DeletedUser100420

tdm (or Sir if your a neighbor)

Tribe: 7/10 - he who has the most toys at the end wins I guess!
OD: 9/10 - it will be 10/10 when I have finished rimming him :icon_cool:

IGN- crank
^^ The best rate the player reply i have seen in a few years 10/10 for confidence :p

Crankster
Tribe:8/10 any tribe that declares on the rank 1 tribe 3 times their size deserves respect
Location: 1/10 I will rim you get your bank card ready you will need the pp to demolish stuff
OD: Will increase as i keep taking your villages 3:0 already :p

DeletedUser

TDM

points 10/10. almost more points then my tribe. and were 17th
Location 10/10 keep growing steadily

Tribe 10/10 but i hope cbs lowers yalls ego a bit but still the best tribe by far

DeletedUser

^^ The best rate the player reply i have seen in a few years 10/10 for confidence :p

Crankster
Tribe:8/10 any tribe that declares on the rank 1 tribe 3 times their size deserves respect
Location: 1/10 I will rim you get your bank card ready you will need the pp to demolish stuff
OD: Will increase as i keep taking your villages 3:0 already :p

hahahahahhahaha lol it :)

DeletedUser

I'm a47k in game btw

Points 4/10- Started June 4th so i'd expect more, even if there arent many quality villages barbling is an option :icon_razz:

Tribe 6/10- You guys dominate k85 and have steady growth, a few good sized members too.

Location 7/10- You are smacked a bit between your tribe which could be an advantage in some ways, not really a problem if you are willing to send trains a few fields further then you usually would

OD 5/10- Average for a guy your size, nothing too low but nothing amazing.

IGN: TNTman101

vivenku

TNTman101
you got many ratings already
you are good mate
:)

IGN: vivenku

Last edited:

DeletedUser

TNTman101-

Tribe: 10/10- Excellent growth, with serious players.
Location- 9/10- Plenty of growing room. Nom Nom
OD: 10/10- Awesome. Killin it

IGN- Stunz

DeletedUser100420

Stunz

Tribe: 5/10 Not sure what nub is duke there :p
OD: 6/10

IGN- The Devil Monster

DeletedUser97716

The Devil Monster

Points:6/10 73 free villages, taken from V/A or V/Aers. Im sure theres more free ones in there too. But 34% of your villages were free atleast.
Edit: Was a 7 before I realized you build villas to 10349 points. I mean come on man..

Tribe:7.5/10 Rank 1 but seems to constantly hug and tries to take in biggest members of other tribes. And all those family tribes:icon_eek:
Location:9/10 Ill admit, I find your spread incredibly Smexy. Only reason not a 10 because looks like you might be getting locked into that K
OD: 6/10. Rank 1 but outside top 20 for ODA, ODD, ODT shows all the free villages gotten.

IGN:Meowitzer

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Meowitzer

Points: 8/10 Top 20 doing well twstats is down so cant view your conquers
Tribe: 7/10 Think these guys have alot of potential to do well
Location: 6/10 Plenty of room to grow through war but very spread out through the k alot of bashers in your midst
OD: 10/10 Doing very well! ODA double your points ODD 6X your points been tested recently guessing by virus? Well done :)

IGN: LordNubba

DeletedUser

LordNubba

point: 10/10 ...maybe your out of the top 20,and some would say that you dont deserve a 10...but seriously,I get a boner when im looking at your conquer history,lot of decent timing,lot of interesting target,each one of these point you own,seem to be more then deserved!

Tribe cant really judge,I missed something on CBS/V/A story,and I have no idea what happened,wish you good luck into forming a new succesfull tribe tough.

Location:8/10 lot of room to expand,I guess youl find some way to make sure you dont get gangbanged too hard in a near futur :lol:

OD:8/10 not bad,more then decent,nothing exeptional.

overal,you builded yourself a pretty nice acount,well done sir!You just won a cookies for not being a lame huggers! YAY!

(kiss)

with love,your truly,

Bonnie.(hope Clyde wont go nuts bout this :s

ING :BonnieAndClyde

DeletedUser

BonnieAndClyde

Points: 6/10: rank 76, not really impressive. Growth is decent, but not great.

Tribe: -/10: too early to say. The future will show whether they are more stable than BD or not.

OD: 10/10: rank 11 ODA, respect for that. Probably explains your growth. Hit a few stacks there? ^^

Location: 7/10: Decent cluster, although a bit too spread and mingled with your tribe imo. I hope for you you can start nobling VIRUS once that alliance is over ;)

IGN: .DuckSauce

vivenku

.Ducksauce
tribe: 6/10: you have failed against 2+2 =5 even though you have made your hostility evident and players leave for bigger tribes at the slightest notice.
OD: 7/10 : A lot more is expected of you with the kind of points you have with too many internals i guess
Location: 5:10 you'll have to war VIRUS, DD or Turtl3 if you want to expand north and in all cases they got their strength in numbers

IGN: vivenku

DeletedUser

One question about that: what players left for bigger tribes exactly? I think your confusing us with VIRUS :lol:

Also, strength in numbers i overrated. Your tribe is the living proof of that.

vivenku

I don't exactly remember but a few weeks back maybe some members were talking about merge with turtl3 and I believe one of them was in your council or something
but yeah i don't exactly remember what went through. sorry if it ain't true
:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Well, not a single member has ever left .Rogue, unless they quit and have been/are interned. Can you say the same about VIRUS?

Check TWstats before making assumptions :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser112525

.DuckSauce

Points: 10/10: rank 16, any time you are top 20 player this far you are doing something right.

Tribe: 6/10: small group of player, few that could make a difference in any prolonged war. Bonus for the tight nit group that seem to stick together.

OD: 7/10: rank 44 ODA as a top 20 player, not normally what you would expect to see but it is a good number. Average ODD for that size and age in this world, but at least you do have Silver Death of a Hero so that shows some.

Location: 7/10: Good cluster, but looks like South-southeast is the only way to go.

ign:Instability

DeletedUser112525

.DuckSauce

Points: 10/10: rank 16, any time you are top 20 player this far you are doing something right.

Tribe: 6/10: small group of player, few that could make a difference in any prolonged war. Bonus for the tight nit group that seem to stick together.

OD: 7/10: rank 44 ODA as a top 20 player, not normally what you would expect to see but it is a good number. Average ODD for that size and age in this world, but at least you do have Silver Death of a Hero so that shows some.

Location: 7/10: Good cluster, but looks like South-southeast is the only way to go.

ign:Instability

EHHH POINTS: 5/10 didnt realize you love internals. wow. also explains the low OD at your size.

vivenku

after all the sound you made here you did merge into turtl3 ducksauce
:p