Rate the player above?

DeletedUser

Darkx
OD: 7/10 I only give two scores: 7 for having none, -7 for having OD
Position Area): 8/10 Too much fun going to happen there once nobles come out.
Profile/COA: 6/10
Tribe: 6+1/10 one extra point for having 2sandals

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112870

Darkx

OD: 10/10
Position: 7/10
Profile: 0/10
Tribe: 9/10 (Looks like one of the more experienced tribes)

IGN: Egil4950

DeletedUser93066

Lady Olenna

Points: 3/10 obvious noob is obvious, but you get 3 points because it shows you're active at least.
OD: 7/10 I only give two scores: 7 for having none, -7 for having OD
Position(Area): 3/10 too close to W2V
Profile/COA: 8/10 I like her, where did you get her?
Tribe: 8/10 The odds of your tribe winning the world.
Other: 5/10 Why is there even an other option?

Total: 34/70

IGN: Kamasutra

Rofl! Inside her you mean?

DeletedUser93066

darkx

OD: 10/10 - ...
Position: 10/10 - For a no haul with the speed it's awesome center of your tribe yet some potential foods around.
Profile: 0/10
Reputation: 8/10 - I like you as a forum poster and I am sure you are a good player.
Tribe: 8/10 - One of the better pre-made on this world

Seductive Klobasa

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No rax :x and rated by 3 players at once :D

I'll edit this post and rate all 3 of you soon

DeletedUser

No rax :x and rated by 3 players at once :D

I'll edit this post and rate all 3 of you soon
So I assume I'm rating you since you'll be rating the 3 of them?

OD: 10/10 - Where's that wall sir?!
Position: 9/10 - You seem to have friendly neighbours, what else could you ask for.
Reputation: -/10 - Don't really know anyone around here :icon_rolleyes:
Tribe: 9/10 - You guys seem to be pretty hyped and I recognize a few of the names.

DeletedUser

@PyroManiac.
OD: 0/10 Psshhh get some.
Position: 7/10 W2V isn't to friendly I don't think.
Tribe: 7/10 Not sure if crucial is optimus prime still if so and your other members match than you've got a good batch of players on your hand. Small though, so looks like close net of people.

DeletedUser

Position: 7/10 W2V isn't to friendly I don't think.
All good, we're best of friends.
Posting on these forums while I still can :icon_cry:

On-topic

jrqtwall

OD: 1!/10 - Hope you called militia on that one.
Position: 10/10 - Pretty good cluster of you guys and Within, seems fun.
Tribe: 7/10 - Don't really know much about you guys but general opinion seems favorable so yeah

arabela

PyroManiac.

OD: 10/10 - no OD is good
Position: 6/10 - close to w2v
Tribe: 7/10 - I recognized some names and probably some other good players are hidding there with new aliases.

Hogfather

Last edited:

DeletedUser18879

PyroManiac.

OD: 10/10 - no OD is good
Position: 6/10 - close to w2v
Tribe: 7/10 - I recognized some names and probably some other good players are hidding there with new aliases.

Hogfather

Yeah, I'm 100% sure you'd play on an acc named HOGFATHER. :lol:

DeletedUser

@Hogfather

Points: 7/10 - Rank 21. Not much to say so early on, to be honest if you didn't build other buildings so much and kept at the mines, you'd probably be better in the longer run. But hey, according to twstats, your mines aren't that bad...we will see how well your points are in a week from now.

OD: 10/10 - Close to no OD, that is good.

Position(Area): 5/10 - You got a fair few nobling options for now, but as time progresses you will most likely need to relocate due to the amount of surrounding tribemates; as they will block you in.

Profile/COA: 6.5/10 - Cool COA, simply profile text, I like it.

Reputation: 6.5/10 - Judging my twstats, the account was started on w23 with 5 conquers, obviously nothing very significant and account brought up for the sake of the pre-made, so on the account in itself note, not much of a rep. Although, it must be understood, people play under alias' all the time and if this is arabela, I have heard great things of you, so I'll be watching and expecting.

Tribe: 7/10 - Bacon. Solid pre-made, I know a fair few of their members and can vouch for them as rather exceptional players. Positioning is a bit meh, but hey, that's what happens when you pre-reg. From what my mates have told me, leadership is alright for now, but can only been told as time progresses. Furthermore, it must be considered that they will need to play diplomatic cards well as their low member count will hinder potential growth, as family tribes, and large tribes in general make it hard for smaller tribes to grow throughout startup. Best of luck!

Overall: 42/60

---------------
IGN - DreamSweeper

DeletedUser

OD: 10/10 - why you people aren t killing off troops to satisfy your need for blood is beyond me
Position: 6/10 - close to within...nice
Tribe: 8/10 True powerhouse in near future I m sure

DeletedUser

OD: 10/10 - why you people aren t killing off troops to satisfy your need for blood is beyond me
Position: 6/10 - close to within...nice
Tribe: 8/10 True powerhouse in near future I m sure

Shhhhhhh! :p
Errr, ignore my tribe-mate<3 haha
I'd like a rating from an outside player if you don't mind.

DeletedUser100507

2 dark

OD: 10/10 its ait i guess :D
Position: 8/10 not bad, got tribe members near by and some targets
reputaiton: 5/10 no idea who you iz sowwy
tribe: 8/10 got a few players i know not bad, see how well you do :)

.facepalm

DeletedUser

.facepalm
OD: 10/10
Position: 8/10 not bad, you guys have got a nice spread , hardly any serious threats.
reputaiton: 5/10 no idea who you iz sowwy( copied this :p)
tribe: 7/10 got a few players i know not bad, see how well you do :)

DeletedUser93066

@Hogfather

Points: 7/10 - Rank 21. Not much to say so early on, to be honest if you didn't build other buildings so much and kept at the mines, you'd probably be better in the longer run. But hey, according to twstats, your mines aren't that bad...we will see how well your points are in a week from now.

OD: 10/10 - Close to no OD, that is good.

Position(Area): 5/10 - You got a fair few nobling options for now, but as time progresses you will most likely need to relocate due to the amount of surrounding tribemates; as they will block you in.

Profile/COA: 6.5/10 - Cool COA, simply profile text, I like it.

Reputation: 6.5/10 - Judging my twstats, the account was started on w23 with 5 conquers, obviously nothing very significant and account brought up for the sake of the pre-made, so on the account in itself note, not much of a rep. Although, it must be understood, people play under alias' all the time and if this is arabela, I have heard great things of you, so I'll be watching and expecting.

Tribe: 7/10 - Bacon. Solid pre-made, I know a fair few of their members and can vouch for them as rather exceptional players. Positioning is a bit meh, but hey, that's what happens when you pre-reg. From what my mates have told me, leadership is alright for now, but can only been told as time progresses. Furthermore, it must be considered that they will need to play diplomatic cards well as their low member count will hinder potential growth, as family tribes, and large tribes in general make it hard for smaller tribes to grow throughout startup. Best of luck!

Overall: 42/60

---------------
IGN - DreamSweeper

First of thanks for rating me but I said Seductive Klobasa not HogFather :| Still For Hogfather account It started on w23 and I think it 514 conquer until majority of my tribe we decided to quit because the world was boring and nobles were costing so much that we clear 100 villages and only can noble 5 rest gets eaten by vultures. Our tribe was rank 1 ODA by double to rank 2 which took them 6 months to catch up with after we all quit, thats how pathetic the world turned once REBELZ and PLAGUE quitted that world. The account only played 4 worlds, Won w28 and w40 and w33 was a premade with me and john(LordHawks) but it was so pathetically slow and seeing John started an academy tribe within 2 weeks of the world I passed my account to someone and never logged back in. Also thanks for the hint on the tribe rating ;)

DeletedUser

Seductive Klobasa

Points :8/10 You are doing fine , going for the pit upgrades and a few quests ..

OD: 10/10 Its either 10 or 0 .. You dont have any ODA so i would give you a 10 .

Position: 1/10 if you are scared of getting hit by those w2v guys ( if you are a Pussy) but doesnt seem so , you probably look like the guy who would be looking forward to be the first one to do some damage to w2v when time comes , so i think your position is 9/10 , you are not clustered by your tribemates , seems like a good location for you .

Profile/COA - 5/10 you have enough room for improvement.

Reputation : 7/10 , dont know you much , but looking at the number of people who hate you , you must be good enough!

Tribe: 8/10 One of the best tribes out there , you guys are in the best position out there in k44 , you can use your position to your advantage and get a lot of things done , but you guys should know it better than i do , I am the guy with 30 posts on the externals lol