Rate the player above

Dannyh3

So we're coming up to a week in this world, so i'm guessing a few people have got to know each other. Normally i prefer to start this post a bit later in the world but considering the size of this world I think I can get away with this.

I'm most know what to do, but in case you don't, copy and paste the scores into a reply, check out the player who posted the most up to date post, give them ratings in each criteria, an overall mark, and then if you want add a nice message or a nasty flame at the end. whatever you prefer..

Don't forget to post your IGN for the next person to use
Template
OD: /5
Position(Area): /5
Profile: /5
Tribe: /5
Farming: /5

Total: /35

IGN: Divide n conquer

DeletedUser

Point = 4/5, I don't think that you should point whore atm, you cannot have full queues I think, in barracks stable and HQ atm, stable first obv
OD = 4/5 A bit too high for my likings, I hope that it is all from spikes, but you cannot expect it to be higher atm I think
Position = 2/5 Quite a few active players
Profile = 2/5 cause looking for morale bashers?l0l , too long for my likings
Reputation =3/5 I am new to .net and barily know anyone
Tribe = 4/5 Looks good
Farming = 4/5 Average

Total = 23, recheck tho, cba to double do my maths

IGN = .Uk nub

DeletedUser1082

Obviously this is all meaningless for lat least another week, but still any posts are good posts

points 2/5, too low, obviously you've stable rushed and nothing else, which isn't the best way. You need a resource base upon which to build lc, and yours could be better.

OD 3/5 nothing to say, obviously hit spikes. meh.

Area 2/5 fairly average level of farms, but lots of active, farming players around.

Rep. 0/5 I don't know you.

Tribe 1/5 nothing, not that it's even relevant at this point.

Farming 5/10 nothing to say, probably unexceptional.

Ign is Heinz.

DeletedUser

Obviously this is all meaningless for lat least another week, but still any posts are good posts

points 2/5, too low, obviously you've stable rushed and nothing else, which isn't the best way. You need a resource base upon which to build lc, and yours could be better.

OD 3/5 nothing to say, obviously hit spikes. meh.

Area 2/5 fairly average level of farms, but lots of active, farming players around.

Rep. 0/5 I don't know you.

Tribe 1/5 nothing, not that it's even relevant at this point.

Farming 5/10 nothing to say, probably unexceptional.

Ign is Heinz.

OD: 5/5 No needless waste.
Position(Area): 5/5 hey neighbor!
Profile: 5/5 I want you in and around my mouth.
Tribe: 1/5 What a pile of garbage.
Farming: 4/5 Near me.

Total: ?? /35 I can't count sorry.

IGN Red Skull

DeletedUser117965

OD: 4/5 Not too much, not too little.
Position(Area): 4/5 Good barbs and some decent active farms :)
Profile: 5/5 Gif got me lol'ing
Tribe: 5/5 Will vouch that this is probably the most promising tribe in the world ATM
Farming: 5/5 LC whore

Total: 33 :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Point: 5/5
OD: 5/5
Position: 3/5 fair share of active and inactives around
Profile: 5/5 the barbs are really awful XD
Tribe: 0/5 That fail at BBCoding in the profile says alot
Farming: 3/5

Total: 24

ign: Hamsomy3

DeletedUser44836

Lets get some activity going on this thread.

Point: 2/5 - Looking at those around you, you a bit low.
OD: 3/5 - Not much to talk about
Position: 3/5 fair share of active and inactives around
Profile: 3/5 - you are not a noob... At least your profile says so.
Tribe: 0/5 what tribe
Farming: 2/5 - Looking at your achievements you should be higher

Total: 16

IGN : Same as my Forum name (warning, i just started so rating me would probly be useless)

DeletedUser116463

Point: 1/5 - restarted
OD: 1/5 -
Position: 3/5- away from us
Profile: 3/5 -no nub.
Tribe: 2/5 duke
Farming: 2/5 - micro farming stage

total:14 (for now)

ign
Mr.IamDestroyer

DeletedUser107658

Point: 1/5 - restarted
OD: 1/5 -
Position: 3/5- away from us
Profile: 3/5 -no nub.
Tribe: 2/5 duke
Farming: 2/5 - micro farming stage

total:14 (for now)

ign
Mr.IamDestroyer

Point: 4/5 - good growth for area and age on world.
OD: 2/5 - not much OD to rate.
Position; 1/5 - empty world on the rim means less villages to hit and not much competition to grow on.
Profile; N/A - seems pretty empty to rate.
Rep; 2/5 - though I am new to externals and have returned from a break so it's hard for me to notice who's got good rep and what not.
Tribe; 5/5 - da trull lulz.
Farming; 3/5 - average but better than most on this world considering your age.

Total: 17/30.

DeletedUser

Point: 4/5 - good growth for area and age on world.
OD: 2/5 - not much OD to rate.
Position; 1/5 - empty world on the rim means less villages to hit and not much competition to grow on.
Profile; N/A - seems pretty empty to rate.
Rep; 2/5 - though I am new to externals and have returned from a break so it's hard for me to notice who's got good rep and what not.
Tribe; 5/5 - da trull lulz.
Farming; 3/5 - average but better than most on this world considering your age.

Total: 17/30.

Points: 2.5/5 Okish, seeing as you haven't nobled yet, probably should be higher.
OD: 5/5 because there's lots of it, however by the amount of it, it seems like you tried to noble but didn't succeed which would have set you back (explains the points)
Position: 5/5 Lots of farming there and some targets although probably a bit too close to one of your tribe-mates which may hinder growth but quick support.
Profile: 1/5 bias against clowns
Rep: 3/5 Feel like I've seen your name before but can't remember.
Tribe: 4/5 Looks pretty good, awful lot of Oda again...bit too much for the amount of points.
Farming: 4/5 awards and shiz all there, would have expected 100+ players hit though by your size.

Total: 24.5/35

ign: Forgottentalent

DeletedUser

Points: 2.5/5 Okish, seeing as you haven't nobled yet, probably should be higher.
OD: 5/5 because there's lots of it, however by the amount of it, it seems like you tried to noble but didn't succeed which would have set you back (explains the points)
Position: 5/5 Lots of farming there and some targets although probably a bit too close to one of your tribe-mates which may hinder growth but quick support.
Profile: 1/5 bias against clowns
Rep: 3/5 Feel like I've seen your name before but can't remember.
Tribe: 4/5 Looks pretty good, awful lot of Oda again...bit too much for the amount of points.
Farming: 4/5 awards and shiz all there, would have expected 100+ players hit though by your size.

Total: 24.5/35

ign: Forgottentalent

Points: 3/5 You have a few players in your 20x20 with 600 more points than you, but not bad.
OD: 0/5 You have no OD @ 900 points (indicates you haven't started clearing farms).
Position(Area): 3/5 A few players in your area slightly larger than you, some potential noble targets.
Profile: 2/5 You tried to rhyme... instead your profile looks like a burnt lime, but hey.. good luck next time. Oh and, your rap game is weak... bro i'm tellin' you that you couldn't even spit on the meek.
Reputation: 2/5 Seemingly new alias, I may have seen your external account a few times.
Tribe: 4/5 The tribe has some potential if it stays small with the elite of the area. I notice you guys are a smaller tribe, but seem to have some of the larger guys around you.
Farming: 3/5 10,000+ plunders|10,000-1,000,000 hauled, you've been on the world since the 29th, 12 days - 4 day BP = 8 days post BP. You should be hitting ~100,000 haul a day after BP + 10,000 during BP = ~810,000 hauled. You could be on track, but you could also be @ 10,001 hauled.

Total: 17/35

IGN: Aoki

SHAGAN888

Aoki Duke of AD and Lover of Life, (lets just hope you dont mean the tribe LIFE)

Villages (1)CoordinatesPoints
The Jungle568|499 4.233
Points: 4/5 Lots of family tribes in your area needing some attention and Im sure great for growth.
Why are you waiting on your second village?

Opponents defeated:4.394 (654.)

OD: 2/5 If its lower than mine right now then it needs help. in the top 1k so no worries there.

Position(Area): 5/5 as mentioned before you sure have the food to launch you into a whole new realm for sure. A bit far from mates but im not certain of your alliances so this could change your outcome. The tribe SLEEP? could be a worry later on....
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Definitely plenty of room to grow.

[/FONT]

Profile: 3/5 Come on Aoki your a genius at that stuff so i know your pro could be out of this world if you get motivated.

28452_large
And put your mind to it....

Reputation 5/5 All i can say is your reputation proceeds you. Good things I hear about you on more than one occasion. And not just this world either.

Tribe Total Points:61.877 ATM

Tribe: 5/5 This is your best attribute here, great tribe, good players, makes for a good team....will be watching you all for some time into the future im sure. And as a leader your players are lucky to have you...

Robber (Silver - Level 3)Loot a total of 1.000.000 resources.

Farming: 5/5 over a million looted, a market freak i see, and your support is off the hook so far.

Total: 24/35

IGN SHAGAN88

DeletedUser67772

Player: SHAGAN88

Points: 4/5 You are the second highest in your 20x20 but dont have to worry about the highest because he is in your tribe so i would say you have had good growth. However i think you got your academy too early for my taste or else this would be a 5.

OD: 5/5 Your ODA is proportionate to your points for an aggressive farmer. clearing out smaller players for farms and not having to get much ODA at a time i suspect. or 1 big hit.

Profile: 4/5 I love the CoA but your profile if mostly about looking for a co player :D though i may know someone willing to co play you that has decent experience if you would wish to message me IG

Reputation: 3/5 To be honest i havent heard anything about you or your tribe. but its growing nicely so i look for you to make a name for yourself here

Tribe: 5/5 I know people hate on family tribes but its a 25 member world. all 3 of your family tribes are top tribes so will be interesting to see how it goes. Especially if the Life family kicks it into gear because i have looked at the maps of top tribes and made them myselves. future war there.

IG Mugen

DeletedUser117694

Player: Mugen

Points: 3.5/4 You are a tad behind IMO but im sure your close to gaining an acad. Your stats seem very nice. Looks like your regions under control

OD: 5/5 Very nicely done your right up there with us.

Profile: 5/5 Im always a fan of other stoners, so of course your well liked in my book 3 co players is the way to go! We have had the most success this route.

Reputation: 2/5 Ive never really seen or heard of you before. but you arent stupid clearly.

Tribe: 4/5 Great name for a tribe I love it, I used to be a major deadhead back in the day. ROck on!

I hope to see you guys in the future!

IG; Martial Law

DeletedUser

Player: Mugen

Points: 3.5/4 You are a tad behind IMO but im sure your close to gaining an acad. Your stats seem very nice. Looks like your regions under control

OD: 5/5 Very nicely done your right up there with us.

Profile: 5/5 Im always a fan of other stoners, so of course your well liked in my book 3 co players is the way to go! We have had the most success this route.

Reputation: 2/5 Ive never really seen or heard of you before. but you arent stupid clearly.

Tribe: 4/5 Great name for a tribe I love it, I used to be a major deadhead back in the day. ROck on!

I hope to see you guys in the future!

IG; Martial Law

Points: 3/5 top 100 however from the looks of the profile there are 3 of you on the acc, with that many top 20 should be a minimum.

OD: 4/5 Got amount I would expect with two villages if you had to clear, bit of ODD so had to defend as well.

Profile: 4/5 yeah looks alright.

Tribe: 4/5 Looks pretty decent honestly, top 4 sticking with those right at the top, good member count, lot of odd which isn't all too good but look solid enough.

IG: Forgottentalent

DeletedUser107658

Points: 4/5 - Not great amount, but for location, join date etc you're definitely exceeding those around you.

OD: 0/5 - For your position and size compared to others near you that is udderly ridiculous.

Profile: 2/5 - average, plain, though you are a lyrical genius.

Reputation; 3/5 not noticed, though I am new so I don't have much say on reputation.

Tribe: 2/5 - expected better for your village.

Position: 5/5 - you're a lucky boy aren't you

Farming: 5/5 - 10k plunders is for the dons.

21/35

Lifelessclown

Last edited by a moderator:

suresh81

OD : 4/5 that Oda makes me feel jealous ;P

profile : 3/5 not too shady :D

reputation : 4/5 you've been spamming in the darn forum..how'd you go unnoticed xD

Tribe : 4/5 Sacrow is not too bad :D

Position : 3/5 one vill is surrounded by barbs o.o ..the other are filled with players around :/

farming : 5/5 10k farm runs...what the hell do you expect darn it ;D

27/31 total....

oh darn gimme another one to critic ..this guys profile is just too pro >.<

IGN: suresh81

DeletedUser116682

Seemed dead #revival

Points: 2/5 For a relatively core player, really low although I expect your OD has some part to play in that

OD: 4/5 A lot for your points, wouldn't say that was a good thing because it seems to have stunted you but at least you braved the storm, well defended

Position(Area): 1/5 Can't see, right next to the union family, things look dire

Profile: 2/5 No COA :( bit of banter

Reputation: 2/5 I don't personally know you but that might be because I sit under a rock most of the time

Tribe: 2/5 Surrounded by larger tribes, most dominant. Either your guys pull out some magic spears or it might not go far D:

Farming: 3/5 Hidden, although I would expect everyone has the same achievements right now, your area should be good for farming but I doubt you have too many units to farm with :p

16/35 - Good luck :3

- TuggYo

DeletedUser

Points: 3/5 top 100 but got some low pointes villages that slows you down

OD: 3/5 average od for your pointes looks like you didnt struggle for taking good villages

Position(Area): 4/5 great area for you and your tribe

Profile: 4/5 very nice profile. like on your profile pic

Tribe: 4/5 new tribe but got potential

Farming: 4/5 cant see how much looted but passed 1m

25/35 -

tomily

DeletedUser44836

OD: 5/5 - Ranked 1 ODA... Nuf said.

Position(Area): 5/5 Nice area, Plenty of targets to noble.

Profile: 1/5 - A bit on the bland side.

Reputation: 2.5/5 dont know you, but will give you 2.5 since you are currently ranked 1.

Tribe: 5/5 - Coz it sounds like the Hero Morph from Dota.

Farming: 4/5 - not bad.

Total: 27.5/35 - Blame your profile.

IGN: Mental Lentil