Rate the player above

DeletedUser

thank you.
just for farming as you gave me 4/5 ill put this here

Robber (Silver - Level 3)Loot a total of 1.000.000 resources.
Next level: Loot 100.000.000 resources!
32.597.415 / 100.000.000

DeletedUser44836

thank you.
just for farming as you gave me 4/5 ill put this here

Robber (Silver - Level 3)Loot a total of 1.000.000 resources.
Next level: Loot 100.000.000 resources!
32.597.415 / 100.000.000

I have been corrected :)

OD: 5/5 - Ranked 1 ODA... Nuf said.

Position(Area): 5/5 Nice area, Plenty of targets to noble.

Profile: 1/5 - A bit on the bland side.

Reputation: 2.5/5 dont know you, but will give you 2.5 since you are currently ranked 1.

Tribe: 5/5 - Coz it sounds like the Hero Morph from Dota.

Farming: 5/5 - To cool for school

Total: 27.5/35 - Blame your profile.

IGN: Mental Lentil

DeletedUser1082

Mental Lentil

I have been corrected

OD: 4/5 haven't wasted troops so thats good

Position(Area): 3/5 decent, you let it get away from you and it doesnt look like you command your area, but decent.

Profile: 0/5 irritating

Tribe: 2/5

Forgottentalent

DeletedUser108623

Forgottentalent

Points 2/5

Growth 2/5

OD 2/5

Profile 2/5 you tried :)

reputation. 0/5 since i do not know you

Tribe 5/5. based on the world is still young and any tribe can make it at this stage. giving a whole tribe a rating is unfair.

Power Ranger White.

DeletedUser1082

Forgottentalent

Points 2/5

Growth 2/5

OD 2/5

Profile 2/5 you tried :)

reputation. 0/5 since i do not know you

Tribe 5/5. based on the world is still young and any tribe can make it at this stage. giving a whole tribe a rating is unfair.

Power Ranger White.

You should really look closer at an account before you critique it. We have more points than you did after the same amount of time on the world, are growing far faster than you were and have better (as in lower, low is good at our stage) OD.

DeletedUser108623

rate the player above.
not rate him a long time ago.
i rated you on the now not the then.
oh my get over it.
its a rating do not take it to heart.

I think my rating was fair. i could say you have poor oda and a bit of odd and a small total.
Low points and have only hit the 5k recruited troops not units. :)
so to sum up your account
0 for od
0 for points
0 for growth
0 for profile. i do not like music.
and 0 for your 43 member 4 tribe family that is just funny to even look at.

Power Ranger White.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108623

World 82 just opened. try there you might get some were.

DeletedUser

i dont rate now
but power ranger white is one of the best accounts in world 81
fyi

DeletedUser1082

What?? Why are there so many people that can't read on these forums??

All I did was clearly state that Power Ranger White shouldn't rate my account's growth or points as poor, due to the fact that we're on the rim, and when he was at our stage he was smaller and growing slower. When an account joins as late as ours you have to take that into consideration, you don't compare to the rank 1 on the world, that's just dumb.

DeletedUser111398

What?? Why are there so many people that can't read on these forums??

All I did was clearly state that Power Ranger White shouldn't rate my account's growth or points as poor, due to the fact that we're on the rim, and when he was at our stage he was smaller and growing slower. When an account joins as late as ours you have to take that into consideration, you don't compare to the rank 1 on the world, that's just dumb.

No dumb is comparing a rim start up with a core start up. Do not argue with a rating, just because it is a poor one.

DeletedUser108623

I rated you fairly and at an up to date point. i did not compare you to anyone others accounts. that is not fair. If you do not like that rating then please do not comment as your comments are not fair to others.

DeletedUser116682

Come on guys, keep it on track, try not to take ratings personally.

DeletedUser1082

-double rank 2 in your k
-grow faster than anyone in the top 20 was at your stage
-member of a joke, troll tribe.

"OMG SCRUB HOW U NOT RECROOT 50K UNITZ WITH 2 VILLAG3S NOT LIEK THATS IMPOSIBUL OR NYTHIN GOD U SUK SOME1 TELL M3 IM GOOD PLZ"

DeletedUser108623

I think you need to grow up. You seem rather angry about someones harmless comments. you should know that i was first to 10k and 1 mil hauled. andhave hauled more than tomily who is top rank. not by a lot and also have 360k plunders.

DeletedUser111495

Power Ranger White

Points 4/5 Top 10 although Rankings are a matter of time. It can be changed at any point ;)

Growth 5/5 Growing at a good rate, based on your farming you have a good chance of taking rank 1.

OD 4/5 in line with your rank, based on your ability to produce troops its not a concern.

Profile 3/5 Ok i suppose.

reputation. 3/5 Know one or two of you possibly.

Tribe 3/5 nothing special

IGN: Noble

DeletedUser1082

I think you need to grow up. You seem rather angry about someones harmless comments. you should know that i was first to 10k and 1 mil hauled. andhave hauled more than tomily who is top rank. not by a lot and also have 360k plunders.

I don't care about your comments, if they were about someone else I'd say the same things.
When you see something dumb, you correct it.

Noble
points 4/5
OD 5/5 not wasteful, but you've done some work
profile 4/5 classy
reputation 4/5 i remember you from somewhere
tribe 3/5 can't really say they stand out as being bad or good, so nothing much to say.

Forgottentalent

DeletedUser

OD: 2/5 A little too low maybe
Profile: 4/5
Reputation: 2.5/5 Never heard of you, probably because I'm pretty new here but I'll give you some points anyways.
Tribe: 1/5 I dunno what's up with all those "Troll Family" tribes ;p
Farming: 5/5

17.5/30 (If my math skills is on point)

IGN: Toadette

DeletedUser

OD: 2/5 (ouch, you've been fighting a bit much on both offense and defense for that point total!)
Profile: 1/5 (not really much there yet mate)
Reputation: 3/5 (I seem to recall seeing you on at least a couple of previous worlds)
Tribe: 1/5 (why you no tribe?!)
Farming: 3/5 (probably should be gold plunders with that start date now to get higher rating)

13/30 (but really... just put something together for your profile and get a tribe and your rating could shoot up!)

IGN: Khaaaaan

DeletedUser103945

This is my first time rating someone and it feels crappy to criticize others but here I go...

For Khaaaaan
Name: 2/5 - I can't really type your name easy so I don't like it much
Profile: 5/5 - Nice profile, great quote by Sun Tzu, etc.
ODA: 3/5 - Decent for your size
Location - 3/5 You are kinda far from farms and noble targets but also threats are less and further from you but it looks like a boring location to me.
Tribe - 2/5 Nothing against your tribe but since you are the 2nd highest member it seems you are just playing it safe
Reputation - 2/5 No idea who you are and that's all that matters
Farming - 5/5 Seems you have a lot of troops for your size and high hauls, congrats

Looks like you might be a contender on this world, keep it up.