Rate the player above

DeletedUser

Rating: KataniLove (Keep in mind I am also new to this, so I may be too nice in my ratings, or too harsh. You'll be the judge =)

Name: 5/5 - I don't know why, but I really like your name!
Profile: 4/5 - Cool profile picture, only thing is that the -z endings annoy me, haha ;p
ODA: 5/5 - 137k, pretty damn good!
Tribe - 5/5 SARCOW is a very good tribe, with experienced and nice people!
Reputation - 4/5 From what I've heard, and speaked with you, you seem like a very nice and experienced player.
Farming - 5/5 With that ODA either you've crushed your enemies, (or/and you've suffered losses) Either way you have the achievements I'm looking for, plus the impressive ODA, so full score from me!

Damn, maybe I've been too nice, but either way impressive Katani ! :)

IGN - anderish

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32206

NAME: Anderish (Ranking 33 as of Aug 7 0600 GMT)

PROFILE: 1/5 Got some swear words on his profile proudly announcing his P/A. Hmm.. didnt like it.

ODA - 4/5 He surprisingly has low OD for a 9 villages owners. I guess he didnt waste much troops as of yet and lucky enough to get the free villages or so good at finding easy targets and keep up growth so far. I see he took over one internal from the tribe. anyway growth rate (nobling 1 village every 2 days) isnt bad.

TRIBE - 4/5 I gotta give Sarcow credit for fighting hard. Geographically, they seem like got stucked in middle of super core tribes and super outer core tribes. I think they might having some trouble finding areas for growth in long-term and if they screw up on diplomacy, they might get gangbanged from all directions and then only few big players might get picked up by another super tribe.

REPUTATION - 4/5 Second Biggest Player in Sarcow besides Lifelessclown. thats all i know about him. but staying at 2nd page in ranking is not bad.

FARMING - 4/5 Do not know how much plunders and loots he got but he has some good spread for farming. if he farms hard, i think he has chance to aim for looter of the day.

IGN - swivil

DeletedUser107658

Name: Swivil

Profile: 2/5 - Short and sweet, but not to my preference, and no kings live in the herds field.

ODA: 5/5 - Love the 137k, I'm catching up on you though ;)

Tribe: 3/5 - You could do better.

Reputation: 5/5 - One of few players outside SARCOW in K55 that I am aware of and acknowledge.

Farming: 3/5 - No idea what your totals are or what your achievements are, but I'd like to assume that the are top notch with that spread.

IGN: Lifelessclown

DeletedUser

Name: Lifelessclown

Profile: 4/5 - you put in effort ill give you that

ODA: 4/5 - Rank 5 not bad not bad, hows that effecting your growth tho ;)

Tribe: 3/5 - meh...

Farming: 1/5 - not good enough bro, your losing to me ;)

IGN: sixboots

DeletedUser116682

Name: Sixboots

Profile: 2/5 - I like your motto, other than that there is nothing there & no COA

ODA: 4/5 - Strong, seems like you are having one hell of a walk in the park so far with not being attacked :p

Tribe: 4/5 - Recent events leave your tribe in a very strong position & probably less vulnerable, really interested to see how you guys do

Reputation: 3/5 Erm I don't know 'Sixboots' but if your Anderish like your external post suggests then I know your a good player from W77

Farming - 1/5 not even 10k hauls which is very disappointing

Overall 14/25

- TuggYo

DeletedUser

Name: TuggYo

Profile: 2.5/5 - Decent, "dank lyrics" does nothing for me sorry ;p

ODA: 4/5 - Seems like you have done what you need to do, although this is an ODA section I have to mention your ODD is pretty damn high too. People wanted their villages back ? ;)

Tribe: 5/5 - Rank 1, nothing else to say.

Reputation: 2.5/5 Never heard of you, sorry. Not that familiar with .net people either, so will give you 2.5 =)

Farming - 4/5 10k plunders + 1m looted is what I need to see, can't give 5/5 'cause don't know the exact numbers ;p

Overall 18/25

IGN: anderish

DeletedUser

Name: anderish
Profile: 3/5 - interesting way of naming your PA's

ODA: 3/5 - Dam you must be good at choosing easy villages

Tribe: 3/5 meh...

Reputation: 3.5/5 -Never heard of you but you seem to be doing well, being on the first page and what not

Farming: 3.5/5 -you have the necessary achievements but no looter of the days :(

IGN: TheSpyWhoDruggedMe

llanowar

Profile 2.5/5 It's a profile. Why are we rating these?

ODA: 3/5 Made it to 3 because of the activity in the past 2 days. Would have been lower otherwise.

Tribe 3/5 Meh....and your internalling rate is appalling.

Rep: 3.5/5 I don't know anything of more recent worlds play, but you seem to be building fairly well so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Farming 3/5 Decent, but only 25 different people hit? Either you never farm anything but barbs or you aren't seeking out people who are worthwhile hits. It's lazy.

IGN: Llanowar77 (Gonna get crucified for starting so late, but oh well. Can't stand church worlds.)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

@llanowar77

Profile: 3/5 I like the quote.

ODA: 5/5 Good to see you're keeping it low early and not going crazy. Keep it up!

Tribe: 4/5 No tribe is probably the optimal strategy in your situation, with hope that you'll get picked up by a decent one if you grow quickly enough.

Rep: 3/5 You've had one solid performance on a prior world in your history. Can you repeat?

Farming: 5/5 Your growth screams that you've been farming fast and furious since you started. Good job!

Overall, quite impressive. I look forward to seeing whether you can grow quickly enough to possibly make the cut for BE$ERK.

IGN: Khaaaaan

DeletedUser

Player: Khaaaaan

Profile: 4/5 - You don't have a lot of text, but I would use less quotes, nice CoA

ODA: 4/5 - It's nice, you have a nice control on that rim area, nice to see you're keeping neighbours clean and prob. you farm them good.

Tribe: 4/5 - Unknown tribe for me, but saw the rankings in your K, you're at top, that will help you to influence more in your area, just hope you don't recruit all targets. Minus for being a family, but I hope that will change.

Rep: 5/5 - I will give you all points, I am not active on externals and not following who posts what, so it would be stupid for you to lose points on it.

Farming: 4/5 - All achievements that are important are done..gj..but because its a co-played account is 4/5, its a bit easier when you're not soloing it :p

Overall, keep it up! :)

21/25

<--lord ekense

llanowar

lord ekense

Points: 3.5/5 For that early of a start date I would expect a bit more growth. Looks like some things happened to either interrupt your gameplay or maybe kill off troops that you needed at the stage when they died.

OD: 4/5 Looks like you took on several pretty good scraps both offensive and defensive. Taking that much in ODD this early on concerns me a bit, but if you went specific build directions it would be possible to absorb those hits fairly well.

Position(Area): 1/5 Way too many LMF and BT guys near you for any level of comfort about your position.

Reputation: 3/5 Don't know much about you, but it appears you can capably defend yourself and take some decent villages at least.

Tribe: 4/5 Has some very strong players looks like it will survive a while as long as you can survive with it.

Farming: 2/5 Growth is slow enough I don't feel your farming probably measures up as well as I would like it to, but that is speculation on my part since I can't see your farming awards.

Total: 17.5/30

IGN: llanowar77

DeletedUser115004

llanowar

Profile: 2/5 standard profile nothing worth looking at.

Points: 4/5 Great growth for the short period you have been on the world.

OD: 3/5 low od but looks like there is not really any competition around you anyway for you to fight

Position(Area): 4/5 on the rim lots of space to grow at the minute

Reputation: 3/5 I dont know much about most peoples rep so cant really judge someone I dont know.

Tribe: N/A

Farming: 4/5 judging by your growth you must farm good for your size in the time you have been on the world.

Overall 20/30 one to watch for on the rim.

IGN: Lord Eastwood

Your our BUFFET

I am here to revive this topic and get some attention.

Lord Eastwood

Profile: 4/5 It was average until I checked out all the scenarios that you attached links to xD

Points: 4/5 top 10, not too shabby, but so much internal. However, who would deny internalizing if they got the chance?

OD: 4/5 Fair enough, you've done some work.

Position: 4/5 potential for conflict with BT. At least you have some solid talent near you if the gloves drop.

Reputation: 3/5 never heard of you, but I haven't been on the forums or worlds for many years.

Tribe: 4/5 I have mixed feelings. K45 is completely surrounded by WP and QUASAR. And then in your k, k44, there is BT. So you guys would have to play it right, but eventually there will be conflict in 44 or 45. Let's see how everyone holds.

Farming: 4/5 no hauler of the day yet? You have a decent spread, but do you have the effort? :p

Overall: Very good, I don't need to add it up. You seem like a solid player. Hopefully UNION doesn't get themselves into too many conflicts considering the distance from your cluster in k44 and k45. And I did this on the fly, so sorry if it wasn't extensive enough for your satisfaction :icon_wink:

IGN: Your our BUFFET

Last edited:

DeletedUser115004

Your our BUFFET

Profile: 3/5 Same old same old love the chain saw text lol made me giggle

Points: 3/5 pretty good for time youve been here but you are on the rim so it is a lot easier than core.

OD: 3/5 slacking on od for your points but im sure you can change that :p

Position: 4/5 again rim so perfect for growth doesnt look like many major threats for you

Reputation: 3/5 I dont know what i had for lunch yesterday never mind anyone on tribal wars

Tribe: 4/5 Interesting tribe very quiet but none the less skilled, looking forward to you guys fighting sarcow noble lifelessclown i pay you 100pp

Farming: 3/5 not a clue

Overall: For sure above average player one to watch out for.

IGN: Lord Eastwood

DeletedUser

Lord Eastwood

Profile: 3/5 Trolls should stay under a bridge. All men must die? Well, we here at Channel 4 are anchorMEN not anchorLADIES. I believe that is a scientific fact. Look it up.

OD: 5/5 We love high ODA. May I suggest using a trident to gain more? You should see Brick with that thing. Absolutely terrifying.

Position: 3/5 Baxter barked twice so we thought you were in Milwaukee. Looking closer, it looks like you are between the land of the blood and the green pastures of the great Lifelessclown. An interesting position. I'll just sip my scotch from the rim.

Reputation: 4/5 Oh yes, very much chatter through the wolves. They just bark at us, Baxter translates. We're big fans. Would like an autograph.

Tribe: 4/5 Ah yes, the Union. We know very much about you Union folk. Have to say, looks like you guys have a good future on the world. We will be interested to see how everything turns out.

Farming: 4/5 No 100 million looted yet? You should try our method. They've done studies you know. 60% of the time, it works every time.

Overall: Great player, look forward to working with you in the future.

Stay Classy,

Channel 4 News Team

DeletedUser115004

Channel 4 News Team

Profile: 3/5 Always in Character decent profile from one of my favourite films

Points: 5/5 after WP and UNION opping you for about a month and still coming out on rank 14 real good player

OD: 5/5 Real high ODA Nice to see

Position: 4/5 Sexy bit space on the rim nice area to grow

Reputation: 4/5 From what ive seen my self i know your good and your forever in ron burgundy character lol

Tribe: 4/5 Woof, WP my basher tribe so you under my protection good choice

Farming: 5/5 Better than me :( 100m looted so good, Im only at 90m lol solo played most of the world till recent (like past 3 week)

Overall: Ive seen what you can do before I know your good player proven time after time, for sure one of WP strongest players will be good to see what you do in future wars.

All Men Must Die

Lord Eastwood

Ripfin

does pretty good PnP

other then that know nothing about him, do know lifeless clown though, but not lord eastwood is that bad of me?

DeletedUser115004

Lets be honest who cares if you know me

I am no one.... and every one.

Ripfin

Lets be honest who cares if you know me

I am no one.... and every one.

no just thought with such decent PR work would have heard of you and your tribe by now, but then don't really visit the forums much these days.

Your our BUFFET

Channel 4 News Team

Profile: 5/5, I like the coa. Probably my favorite account, especially since you guys stay in character so well :p

OD: 5/5 those tridents really do kill...

Position: 5/5 new cluster, I like.

Tribe: 5/5 savage tribe

Farming: 5/5 There ya go, over the 100 mill mark

Overall: PERFECT SCORE

:icon_wink:

IGN: The New Classic

Last edited: