Rate the player above

McCree

Reaction score
Thought I would take a turn at trying to liven up the forums:p.

Rate the player above using these categories (out of 10):

Activity/Growth
Farming/gathering
Tribe
Past Worlds (if any)

And overall

Ill start with Old-Sadao

Activity/Growth: 10/10
Started a few days late but is rank 4 so I guess that doesnt matter? Had a slow start but exploded recently, not much to say really, growth is growth whether pp played a role or not.

Farming/Gathering: 7/10
Not where it should be for res plundered (rank 35) but rank 16 villas plundered and rank 3 for gathering bring it up, again, stats are pretty self explanatory.

Doesnt seem to have any real competition at all, only thing that stops it from being 10/10 is that there isnt really a rim presence.

ODA/ODD: 2/10
Huh, honestly thats kinda funny. Rank 568 total as im checking this, obviously not hitting many players that are any good at all.

Profile: 3/10
Two lines of text, they got a gif though so that fun I guess.

Tribe: 6/10
Nothing special, rank 11 tribe with rank 27 OD, im seeing a trend here. I think I recognize dougie from somewhere but other then that I dont think anyone super special.

Past Worlds: 6/10
Two wins and some significant history, I just want to leave some room for other players with a few more wins under their belt.

Overall: 7/10
Good growth player that CAN fight, but hasnt been challenged at all really, will need to hope his tribe can stand up to sustained attack whenever someone decides to make that happen.

my IG: Mccree

Last edited:

Swissrage

Reaction score
McCree

Activity/Growth: 5/10
Lait start, slow growth in the first ruffly 1 month, laitly catching up tho and climing some ranks. Overall a okay growth if there are no pps involved. Did noble most of hes village from hes own tribe tho, so not that impressive.

Farming/Gathering: 7.5/10
For hes size the farm is quiet good, unsure how mutch the afterbreak farm lifted that stats tho. Villages plundered is decend. Gathering is good for hes size.

Main cluster next to BOT. Not a place you want to be at. Will be hard to keep the line while beeing in a not that big, spread out tribe as the one hes in rightnow. He got some villages more to the north-northwest of the tribe where he could have some safe villages vs BOT for now. Is allsowe able to help the tribe on multible fronts becous of that. Hes tribe hopefully got some good relationships whit BOT, otherwise he will be fighting to keep hes maincluster soon.

ODA/ODD: 5/10
No big wars yet, got the small wars here and there. Fighted for just a few of hes villages and got a healthy amount of bashpoints considering that.

Profile: 0/10
No profile at all.

Tribe: 3/10
Smal tribe, big amount of tribechanges so probably eighter not great leadership/unstable or just switching to maintribe. They better have great communikation and reaction times or a good diplo whit BOT. If not, they will have a hard time. That beeing said they have a decend cluster and will be able to secure the rim for themselfs.

Past Worlds: 0/10
Nothing worth mentioning.

Total: 24.5/70

Overall: 4.5/10

Aktive player who, if he keeps up the farm and gathering, could carry on growing and rising the ranks. Overall a decend player but hes location dosnt play in hes favour. I think we will see in the next 2 weeks how hes story will unfold. He will have to prove himself soon and will have many uphill battles.

Last edited:

Voodoo.

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Swissrage

Activity/Growth: 8/10
Looks like a fine start, will however take points off(even given your ranking) due to barbarian, although this may have been an ex-player who rage quit(like stated new to the world)

Farming/Gathering: 8/10
Looks like you keep upto date well by your Achievements, however im not sure if you are competing or are lose to plunder of the day so will leave it at 8.

MY MAN. If there is a location you want, you got it. Entire tribe sat behind you to the west, and everyone else to the east. Complete frontline, even if those other tribes are currently allied, we all know this game, it has to end in war. Also given your current OD Rankings, id say your not the type to shy away from a frontline/nomans land battle.

ODA/ODD: 9.5/10
Impressive, probably deserves a 10, but im all about that ODS ;)

Profile: 10/10
I Hate NOOBS too

Tribe: 7/10
Controversial, but I am not a big fan of "family" tribes. I understand this world is still sort of fresh, but I strongly dislike them. In every world I have been a part off, family tribes are there to be ate by the bigger of the tribes, and most players become co-players. The tribe seems to be very offensive, but also showing signs of a functioning defence.

Past Worlds: 0/10

Overall: 8.8/10

Rate my 300P(I got bored, and decided to log-in)
Voodoo.

Last edited:

psychohz

Reaction score
VooDoo

Activity/Growth: 7(?)/10
300+ in a day or two isn't exactly something that can be objectively rated :D

Farming/Gathering: 3(?)/10
Some farming, no scavenging. I guess, it's easy to go like this on the rim, but getting scavenging going at least on some scale would help :D

Location is 50/50, as it's right on the RIM, but behind BIO. They will probably shield you from the rest of the world and won't turn much attention to you very soon, but they will definitely limit your number of otions :D

ODA/ODD: ?/10
Hit a spike?

Profile: 7/10
One good world, several failed attempts. Most points come for lasting that long in this game :D

Tribe: ?/10
What tribe?

Past Worlds: 5/10
One world under the belt should give at least some bragging rights :D

Overall: 4/10

Just starting on this world, but looking at the history, there's some potential, but even more lazyness :p

Voodoo.

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Just starting on this world, but looking at the history, there's some potential, but even more lazyness :p
Played 3 worlds till the end, just co'd the other 2. After that experience I never want to commit that time/pressure again. Matter of fact
giphy.gif

wildwang

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
psychohz

Activity/Growth: 6/10
Decent growth, but not sure if quality of villages nobled was high (may have stagnated growth, but don't have much insight on that and you also have a not too specular location).

Farming/Gathering: 5/10
Scavenging decent for 19 villages, could be higher but I assume your location factors into how much you can scavenge at a time. Farming is bad at only 500k, max 1500 villages plundered in a day indicates that you either started microfarming too late (so no barbs left) or you weren't microfarming 24/7 in early game.

Yeah you're in one of the worst spots. In a basically solo tribe located in the center of the map, hope you're PP farming or planning on joining one of the big tribes.

ODA/ODD: ?/10
Bad ODA/ODD, but again solo tribe so yeah. Although I still think a solo player should have a bit more ODA.

Profile: 3/10
I like the description ;)

Tribe: 1/10
Yeah, again basically solo tribe.

Past Worlds: 2/10
Doesn't look like you made it to the end game once unfortunately, but did it make it past early game.

Overall: 3/10
Looks like you transitioned into a decent mid game here, but going to have to make some big moves soon or else you'll be caught in the middle of a war.

Now co-playing on mart4545 (don't judge the farm stats I joined in late December to help them out...)

Space Cowboy

Reaction score
Activity/Growth: 8/10
1609785897492.png
Reaching 2x points in a week. This is a fine job.

Farming/Gathering: 3/10

Gathering a day

mart4545 BIO 1.529.279 31.12.2020
your number of troops is not enough.
Farming
mart4545 BIO 1.113.997 27.12.2020
You do not have many troops.
mart4545 BIO 2.930 27.12.2020 village
very poor
1.113.997/2930 = 380 loot
very efficient ( 1attack 5 lc + full capasite )
very good

You have good distribution in the region, but you cannot farm.

ODA/ODD: 5/10
I guess you lost 3 4 nukes while taking the villages
and this is very normal, an ideal number for 30 villages.
good defense.

Profile: 7/10
an ambitious profile.

Tribe: 9/10
Yeah, very good tribe.

Past Worlds: 2/10
Doesn't look like you made it to the end game once unfortunately, but did it make it past early game.

Overall: 6/10
Your area may be boring, but wartime will be a lot of fun.

Red Sparrow

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
RATING SPACE COWBOY

Activity/Growth: 8 /10

Look's like you know how to play ^^ Growing steadily me thinks, looking good my mate.

Farming/Gathering: 10/10
Number #3 in resources plundered. Number 35th in Resources gathered. But due to farming it's very impeccable! Getting that boost much needed!

Seems to have any real competition at all. Right in the middle of CORE. Positioning greatly, alot of growth still.

ODA/ODD: 7/10
You attacked greatly, not afraid to smash troops. Not much defended and least you're team player by supporting.

Profile: 5/10
Nothing to really elaborate on profile.

Tribe: 7.5/10
Family tribe. Looks decent to me presently. Though will have good ol' fight with Dragon down the road within few months of so'ish Due to alliance at hand, could be end-game huggy. We find out folks!

Overall: 8.5/10

Rate Me Red Sparrow

MadQuestionThem

Reaction score
Rating Red Sparrow

Activity / Growth: 7.5/10

Actually obviously pretty good, i only put in a 7.5 since you were first to hit 10k points but ended up at rank 24. (obviously still good haha)

Farming / Gathering: 2/10
Pretty bad for your Account size. Just 394 villages plundered in a day & 187k Ressources. Pretty low for your rank i think.
Unfortunatly gathering looks pretty low too with only 158k in a day.
Not even 10k Village Plundered overall..

Doesnt really look like there are major threats close to you. Sooner or later will go against Nuke / Dragon families most likely.
A bit boxed in from his own tribemates tho, maybe need to relocate a bit?

ODA/ODD: 9/10
Both pretty high ODA and ODD, which i like to see! Looks like not rly afraid to fight, which seems pretty nice. Looking forward to see your Acc grow in future :p

Profile: 4.5/10
Not that much to see, but i suppose most Profiles are like this anyway, so not a shame at all. I rly like the Profile Picture however.

Tribe: 8.5/10
Family Tribe with -TI-, -TU- and -TD-, but looks like they have a good location to Grow, but will soon hit Nuke and Dragon family. So looking forward to that confrontation.
Might be a bit Boxed in if they have to go against NUP Family too, but i dont know their Relations to any tribe to be honest. But ill keep an eye on how things will turn out, seems exciting!

Overall: 38.5 / 60
A bit Boxed in by his own tribe members. But will have lots of Confrontations with Nuke Family / Dragon, Wyvern, Hydra Family - Alliance and other tribes like NUP family most likely.

Looking forward to see big fights and hopefully not a hugging world until the world is decided by just 2 sides who hugged to victory.

Z1PPA in game

Snorlax

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Rating Z1PPA

Activity / Growth: 2/10.
Not very good

Farming / Gathering: 5/10.
227th in resources plundered and 339th in resources gathered. Obviously not very good, but better then your rank, so I'll give this a 5/10.

I like being on the rim. Your villages will be mine sooner or later, but I like your spread and your location.

ODA/ODD: 1/10. Bad.

Profile: 2/10. You have something.

Tribe: 3/10? Recognize one name. They probably suck get out of there.

Overall: 21/60.

rAtE sNoRlaX

Snorlax

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Snorlax

Activity / Growth: 1/10.
He got rimmed

Farming / Gathering: 1/10.
N/A. Rez packs rule anyway

Rim is good

ODA/ODD: 1/10.
He got rimmed lll

Profile: 1/10.

Meh

Tribe: 1/1

What tribe?

Overall: 7/60.

Slacker
fuck off lmao

Last edited:

MadQuestionThem

Reaction score
Rating Z1PPA

Activity / Growth: 2/10.
Not very good

Farming / Gathering: 5/10.
227th in resources plundered and 339th in resources gathered. Obviously not very good, but better then your rank, so I'll give this a 5/10.

I like being on the rim. Your villages will be mine sooner or later, but I like your spread and your location.

ODA/ODD: 1/10. Bad.

Profile: 2/10. You have something.

Tribe: 3/10? Recognize one name. They probably suck get out of there.

Overall: 21/60.

rAtE sNoRlaX

When you gonna rim us? :( ah wait..

7Jefferson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Snorlax

Activity / Growth: 1/10.
He got rimmed

Farming / Gathering: 1/10.
N/A. Rez packs rule anyway

Rim is good

ODA/ODD: 1/10.
He got rimmed lll

Meh

Tribe: 1/1

What tribe?

Overall: 7/60.

Slacker

Activity / Growth: 4/10.
He got rimmed

Farming / Gathering: 4/10.
Only thing worth noting is scavenging but seems not to be active.

Rim and good spot.

ODA/ODD: 8/10.
Nice ODS I guess

boat

Tribe: 10/10
hell yeah brother

Overall: 35/60.

Overseas

MadQuestionThem

Reaction score
Who are you referring to tho, cause snorlax doesn’t play anymore on his acc and I nobled myself on my 2nd village for the victim award, so idk

or talking bout slacker?