Rate the player above

Deleted User - 848983838

Activity / Growth: 4/10.
He got rimmed

Farming / Gathering: 4/10
Only thing worth noting is scavenging but seems not to be active.

Rim and good spot.

ODA/ODD: 8/10.
Nice ODS I guess

Profile: 1/10.
boat

Tribe: 10/10
hell yeah brother

Overall: 35/60.

Overseas

Activity/Growth: 10/10

Another late BIO recruit, can't ask to grow any faster, at least 1 mil by the end of the month.

Farming / Gathering: 6/10

in a day:
villages plunder rank 35
resources plunder rank 114
gathered rank 123

getting resources from the tribe so it doesn't really matter, hitting a lot of villages but not getting much and not really gathering at least not a ton.

north part of bio on the K36 rim, once bigger will expect a push towards VK/-T- through K35 if plans are to be aggressive and active in the wars and gives him a strong backline that will continue to be built up, and if in a support role the location is perfect as well.

ODA/ODD: NA/10.

It sucks, but theres isnt any expectation for any OD at this point.

Profile: 2/10.

pretty basic

Its Bio, rank 1 can't give anything less without being an obvious hater

Overall: 37/50.

7Jefferson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Another late BIO recruit, can't ask to grow any faster, at least 1 mil by the end of the month.

in a day:
villages plunder rank 35
gathered rank 123

getting resources from the tribe so it doesn't really matter, hitting a lot of villages but not getting much and not really gathering at least not a ton.

north part of bio on the K36 rim, once bigger will expect a push towards VK/-T- through K35 if plans are to be aggressive and active in the wars and gives him a strong backline that will continue to be built up, and if in a support role the location is perfect as well.

pretty basic

Oi! I have been farming hard :(
03vIYEO.png

Damachine

Reaction score

in a day:
villages plunder rank 35
gathered rank 123

pretty basic

ACTIVITY/GROWTH: 9/10 (10/10 if no PP)

Mostly barbling but growing quickly. If not using PP then I'd say 10/10 to keep up in this world.

FARMING/GATHERING: 10/10

This is for scavenging. Farming isn't great for your size but also the barbs are running low in your area and what's left is probably over farmed.

You have a good location for a backline account, horrible for a frontline account. Assuming you want to play backline it's a 7/10 due to your limited direction for expansion and seeing how much people are barbling you may get stuck

ODA/ODD: 7/10

I expect more since it looks like you've been uncontested in your growth since the beginning. I can't blame you for people not attacking you but with what should be max farms in every villa the ODA should be higher. Maybe not ODS tbh depends on how much your tribe getting attacked.

PROFILE: 1/10

Picture is fine, that's about all there is.

TRIBE: 7/10

The -T- family has been at war with ToW for what seems like years now and hasn't really done anything. Also Grim rejected the finest group of players in the north earlier in the world :(

OVERALL: 42(3)/60

Deleted User - 848983838

ACTIVITY/GROWTH: 9/10 (10/10 if no PP)

Mostly barbling but growing quickly. If not using PP then I'd say 10/10 to keep up in this world.

FARMING/GATHERING: 10/10

This is for scavenging. Farming isn't great for your size but also the barbs are running low in your area and what's left is probably over farmed.

You have a good location for a backline account, horrible for a frontline account. Assuming you want to play backline it's a 7/10 due to your limited direction for expansion and seeing how much people are barbling you may get stuck

ODA/ODD: 7/10

I expect more since it looks like you've been uncontested in your growth since the beginning. I can't blame you for people not attacking you but with what should be max farms in every villa the ODA should be higher. Maybe not ODS tbh depends on how much your tribe getting attacked.

PROFILE: 1/10

Picture is fine, that's about all there is.

TRIBE: 7/10

The -T- family has been at war with ToW for what seems like years now and hasn't really done anything. Also Grim rejected the finest group of players in the north earlier in the world :(

OVERALL: 42(3)/60

yeah its mainly uncontested in the area, we ate legend and vod easily. wasn't much else besides barbs tbh we had our first internal for the account today which i would say is relatively impressive. we do have pp wouldnt be possible to be this big without it.

yea farming is rough now i dont even bother tbh its like 4/5 hour runs min might as well just scavenge with the same troops

yea no frontline is kinda boring. and on od our oda isn't terrible we've just gotten unlucky if we mass nuke we either get super fucking ridicolous stacks or empty villages and just end up hitting the farms but not oda. ods is entirely luck and tow isnt really attacking much. dont have fl with tow and atm nothing potentially with bio atm.

:)

whoever is next review damachine

Nocturne

Reaction score
Damachine

Activity/growth:

6/10 700k at this point is a bit to low but depends on location i belive

10/10 i Love a Good frontline you are in a prime position to cause havoc in the enemy "backline" but it Also comes with alot of incomings i suppose
For an Active frontline account its a prime position
For a support account ist a Hard spot to be in

ODT:
9/10
Good OD means alot of fighting
So the villages you have dropped have not been given for free
Love to see someone that fights Hard for His villages
And with THE size you have its s really Good achivment

Profile:
3/10 nothing out of the ordinary

Tribe:
8/10
Rank 1 tribe due to recruiting the enemies top players
So not getting a Number 10 here

Rate Nocturne

wildwang

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nocturne

Activity/growth: 9/10

2.1m/rank 10. Considering the position you are in that's very good, granted it looks like you've gotten some free villages from internals to set-up a new cluster in K45. You would get 10 if you were rank 1 ;)

You're basically a very nice buffer for DRAGON against BIO (which was originally not the case). Allowing your tribemates to expand into K55. Looks like you're slowly building a nice midline cluster that will connect over to the frontline as well. Decent mid-backline cluster forming in k45 as well.

ODT: 500/10

Idk you've walled 500 nukes so you're going to have rank 1 ODD for a while :) A good 12m ODA as well, probably from your skirmishes with Teich.

Profile: 5/10
How do you find someone called sabel and pair them with a person called abel : o

Tribe: 7/10
Everyone here knows my thoughts on DRAGON, and the other top 3 tribes. Given a high score just because they are a 'top' tribe in w117.

Next person go rate ultrafuse or something since I just wanted to rate nocturne and I have an outdated rating <3

Deleted User - 848983838

Nocturne

2.1m/rank 10. Considering the position you are in that's very good, granted it looks like you've gotten some free villages from internals to set-up a new cluster in K45. You would get 10 if you were rank 1 ;)

You're basically a very nice buffer for DRAGON against BIO (which was originally not the case). Allowing your tribemates to expand into K55. Looks like you're slowly building a nice midline cluster that will connect over to the frontline as well. Decent mid-backline cluster forming in k45 as well.

ODT: 500/10

Idk you've walled 500 nukes so you're going to have rank 1 ODD for a while :) A good 12m ODA as well, probably from your skirmishes with Teich.

How do you find someone called sabel and pair them with a person called abel : o

Everyone here knows my thoughts on DRAGON, and the other top 3 tribes. Given a high score just because they are a 'top' tribe in w117.

Next person go rate ultrafuse or something since I just wanted to rate nocturne and I have an outdated rating <3
i heard rajasit could use a rating

MadQuestionThem

Reaction score
Since i wanna keep this tread running, ill just do a 2nd round for you, since the last review was like ages ago :p
soo:
mart4545

I would have given you a 10/10 if you would have hold your position in top 10. But you recently had a big spike in points, so i think its a bit like a roller coaster, going up and down a few ranks, nothing wrong with that and pretty good overall.
Almost doubled your points in the last 2 weeks. Which is a pretty good indicator of still growing nicely.

Pretty frontline heavy in terms of Dragon, when both tribes would actually start facing each other instead of just looking at each other from a far:p
As far as i know its pretty hard for you since the whole front is stacked, but imo your location is nice and gives you still space to grow, but most likely you will have to fight for it in future.
I like the cluster tho, you arent to reliable on Bio and can do a lot with your acc on your own.
Will be fun to watch this once Bio vs Dragon will actually start :p

Looting /gathering: 7/10
Looting looks actually really weak with 2mil in a day for this account size. But might be cause of position / late farming. Ive seen there are almost like no barbs around anymore so this is understandable.
However gathering rank 6 with 14mil a day makes up for that.
Pretty decent in my eyes!

ODT: 8/10
"only" 8/10 cause your player rank is pretty high up compared to each of your ranks in ODA ODD or ODS. However you do like to fight for your villages shown by your ODA which i really like. Since you are front you obviously have a solid ODD but looks like you havent been really OPed yet / werent the main focus. ODS not that high, but again, you are frontline, so obviously that wont be as high as backline players.
Like it overall tho!

Profile: 2/10
Pretty standart like most profiles out there, i would highly up that score if you would put in some fun puns like you wrote in Discord."Wall-Mart""Drag on" etc.
There is a lot of things you came up with / showed in Discord, so might as well upgrade your Profile with it. Lots of potential here to get a high Profile score :p

Tribe: 6(10)/10
Based of the actions of Bio i would only give them a 6 out of 10 since they are seeming to be a bit scared / dont rly want to fight any big tribes. However i obvi would give a 10/10 same time since its the rank 1 tribe obviously and their strategy seems to be working out so far, even if its pretty boring and ladylike for my taste haha

Overall impression:
Pretty friendly player what ive seen in discord. Cant really judge your Co players since i never read anything of them. But you are here to have fun and you are pretty respectfull along with some trashtalk. Perfect how everything should be.

Since i got rated a long time a go when i was still small feel free to rate me again too, or rate someone else who didnt got rated yet. Never the less, just keep this tread running, forum activity is nice and fun to read! :p

imdoo

Reaction score
Z1PPA

Activity/growth: 5/10

Slow growth outside of the early game. A lot of barb grabbing

Not a good location to be at but have few openings to keep expanding

Looting /gathering: ?/10
Apparently, my activity script doesn't work so can't comment on the recent looting/gathering activities although from what I gather seems to be a decent looter

ODT: 7/10
Not super impressive considering your size. I would like the ODA to be significantly higher but I like what I see in terms of ODS.

Pretty standard profiles like my own I'd say :p. But I like this kind of profiles

Tribe: 6/10
Considering the area KND is based on is completely unknown to me in terms of diplomacy, I have very little to go on. Having said that I feel like its a pretty decent location in terms of growth opportunity and the players I see in it.

Overall impression:
Again not much to go on since I've never really had any confrontation with you in the past

this is my first forum post in 7-8 years.

Just4fun966

Reaction score
Panchito

imdoo

Activity/growth: 4/10
Probably hurting alot because of your position on the map, but 277k points since the start of Norvember isnt very impressive. Seems like its mostly barbs/internals.

Pretty much awfull. I do not know which side your tribe is in the war, but i wouldnt be in your position either way. In the middle of Tu, Bio and Dragon.

Looting /gathering: 2/10
I think its bet not to speak about this mate <3

ODT: 7/10
Looks like you have taken a decent punch the last days without loosing any vills, and a decent oda score.

I mean, its unorginal, but its okey?

Tribe 10/10
Taking vills off Mr.Eggman, great job

Overall impression: 5/10
I wouldnt underestimate you, but would not be scared of you either.

-4fun

Deleted User - 848983838

feeling ignored :(

Activity/growth: 10/10

only behind the 3 biggest spenders this world (although I'd guess you guys are very close to them besides ultra and heygen) and sadao who has near max village builds. it's not through barbing really and not that many internals (good amount of bio 2 though) compared to other top players its not that bad. Lot of SuSa/NUP would guess one of the most in BIO

I'd say one of the best locations. You've got a heavy frontline with NUP/SUSA to grow there and will be a major FL with Dragon/-T-, but you've got plenty of backline villages extending to the rim for support/growth. Only reason for the 0.5 knock is Bio3/Mafia if they aer doing anything could hit you a bit if they had anything but i doubt they do nor are they capable of doing anything correctly without cheating.

Looting /gathering:3/10

Very little of anything likely your highest plundered is from full nukes landing. Hasn't hurt your growth, but not super impressive for your size. I'd guess it looked better early world, and now that you are FL not easy to maintain strong numbers. Assuming you have level 4 achievements for those just are hidden.

ODT: 10/10

7th overall 4th in ODA and 10th in defense. Definitely one of the best and most useful accounts in Bio and the world.

Profile: 7/10

Solid text and nice profile picture.

Tribe 8/10

Rank 1, but leadership hugs enemies and recruits them when they can't beat them. Also the whole family tribe with a bunch of known cheaters etc. I don't think the entire tribe is the most skilled on the world, but spent the most money. There are some really good accounts with great locations like yourself that are carrying the tribes actual performance though.

Overall impression: 10/10

One of the few BIO members I like :cool: one of the better accounts in the world and one of the most important.

whoever goes next can just pick someone random i guess.

Just4fun966

Reaction score
DaanRabih

You know what mate, you deserve it, cus i feel bad and have to much time cus Bio doesnt know how to fake.

Not much to take away from you here, the fact that you actully, suprisingly i most say, have alot of player caps compared to internals/barbs probably says alot of your activity and ability to grow in a area with no barbs left.

Not impressed, your scaving should be alot higher. You might just be very good at using your troops??

I think you have a nice balance of front and backline. Not big clustred up, but decent enough.

ODA/ODD: 10/10

You are right up there were you should be with both oda and odd, whats more to say?

Profile: 7/10.

cool fonts, akward quotes, account player names. Okey ++

You can call me a hater, it is a rank 1 tribe, but in terms of standards off avrage skill level in tribe im not really impressed.

Overall: 48/60.

I dont know you, but i already respect you more than 90% of Bio.

/just4fun