Rate the Player

DeletedUser

Points: 8/10 You're in the top 25. you are great at the start altough you have late start, i dont Know why you slowing down lately

Actually I was top 30 for quite a long time also, when I joined we only climbed in ranks, + we have been catapulted for a week or two, around 2 days I was in the account we have finished off there cats. And also, I fought for each village, even the small ones, lost at least 1-1,5 nukes on most of them.

DeletedUser

klaus:

Points: 8/10 slowed down yes, u were doing better in beginning.. guess the cat story.
Tribe: 9/10 Hope your tribe will make it through :)
OD: 9/10 Still top 10

ing: AtricMann

DeletedUser

It's been a long time since I have rated anyone. So, let's give it a go!

AtricMann

Points - 5/10 Rather far away from the top 20, though your are getting there slowly.

Location - 7/10 A decent cluster, though you are nobiling quite bad villages to make one.

[spoil]
en58
[/spoil]

ODT - 4/10 You got some easy conquers recently, and actually most of your conquers were rather easy.

Tribe - 7/10 Decent tribe, decent cluster.

[spoil]
en58
[/spoil]

IGN Klaus Heissler

DeletedUser

IGN Klaus Heissler

Points: 6/10 Looking at your stats the cats shouldn't have put you as far back as they have, I am guessing an O junkie that got most of his troops wiped out trying to kill hence cats and then stagnated. Gave his account away and now ur internalling like mad to catch up

Location: 6/10 It's alright, nice and easy to pick your churches out though...

ODT: 4/10 Too high for your rank, ODA don't mean shit when you aren't in a war

Tribe: 5/10 All talk no action, should have stamped their mark well before now, quit the excuses and do something

Don't bother rating me, just gave up co-ing and started on the rim for some lulz

DeletedUser

Points: 6/10 Looking at your stats the cats shouldn't have put you as far back as they have, I am guessing an O junkie that got most of his troops wiped out trying to kill hence cats and then stagnated. Gave his account away and now ur internalling like mad to catch up

:icon_rolleyes: Well, not only the cat's have actually put me back, though mainly every village I had to take had massive defense in them. The catapoults cated 1 of my villages down from 5.5k to ~1.8k-ish. Just after start-up those first villages mean quite a bit. Also, I have lost a lot of my nukes trying to backtime and clear villages that were massively pre-stacked. Even though under 12-20 CAT incomings a day I managed to remain top 40ish. Again, your not on the account so you really shouldn't judge if you don't know the full story, and beasti and I are merging toogether.

Location: 6/10 It's alright, nice and easy to pick your churches out though...

Ehm, and do you think I would not see any of your CATS icomming? Again stackable quite easily.

ODT: 4/10 Too high for your rank, ODA don't mean shit when you aren't in a war

I had my own war, though I don't see why other Pacman members should have been inclouded, I have made a few tribes disband and I have killed quite a bit of stacks. Again, you should look into what you are saying.

Tribe: 5/10 All talk no action, should have stamped their mark well before now, quit the excuses and do something

There is and was quite a lot of action. It's mainly a tie with MANIC, as you did have a spy tell you the exact villages we were opping. Hard to stack I suppose? Nope.

We had no spies, though for some reason you did not manage to break our stacks or anything.

DeletedUser102250

World Class Farmer
Location: 6/10 Plenty of farms, but most likely being shared with other top players, and your villages seem a little too spread out
Tribe: 9/10 Seems to be doing well fighting on multiple fronts
OD: 10/10 rank #6 is a good enough explanation

Someone rate me please!

DeletedUser

Also, I have lost a lot of my nukes trying to backtime and clear villages that were massively pre-stacked. Even though under 12-20 CAT incomings a day I managed to remain top 40ish. Again, your not on the account so you really shouldn't judge if you don't know the full story

Calm down mate, you wanted rating :) And it proves my point...

I am guessing an O junkie that got most of his troops wiped out trying to kill hence cats and then stagnated

is 100% correct, maybe read before you flame ?

Ehm, and do you think I would not see any of your CATS icomming?

What nub cats churches ?

I don't see why other Pacman members should have been inclouded

They weren't

It's mainly a tie with MANIC, as you did have a spy tell you the exact villages we were opping. Hard to stack I suppose? Nope.

We had no spies, though for some reason you did not manage to break our stacks or anything.

I have nothing to do with manic, wouldn't know

Touchy little bloke aren't you ? :)

DeletedUser

Numba

Points7/10 fairly consitent with start up date.
Location 6/10 could be better
Opt. Def 8/10 good ODA for your size aswell as some ODD to show you can defend yourself
Tribe dont know much about you actually so hard to give a rating on that, however by looks 6.5/10

IGN Rawr Mode

DeletedUser

Rawr Mode
Tribe: 9/10 Very aggresive :)
OD: 10/10 very nice ODA and decent ODD :)

Brothergrimm
Tribe: 9/10 Fighting Pacman and other tribes
OD: 8/10 very nice

DeletedUser

hrafnorri:

Points:7/10 could be better, did lose a few villages early on. making a comeback. will see how you progress from it.
Location: 6/10 not fond of the location, very cluttered. basically boxed in :s
Opt. Def:8/10 Good OD for your current size and situation, about normal
Tribe:8/10 Dont know if *K* and Fork are beefing but your tribe kinda threw some nice punchs in there. good work.

IGN: Rawr Mode

DeletedUser

Rawr Mode

Points-9/10:Top 20, but not in top 5 ;), so not bad, not the best
Location-9/10: On a frontline, but not boxed in by tribe so PLENTY of expansion room
Opponents Defeated-10/10:Top 20, not bad, very aggressive
Tribe-9/10:Our tribe, so many wars going on but its fun and we arent struggling

IGN:Brothergrimm

DeletedUser

Brothergrimm

Points-7/10: more then me, quit a lot villages also!
Location-10/10: more then plenty of expansion room
Opponents Defeated-6/10: top 300, well .. guess you do not have any strong opponents?
Tribe-8/10: Manic is getting to close hehe :p, it's a good tribe though

for the person rating me, you should know this is the first time I play 0.o

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96519

Numba.....want rating.... do the hard work yourself.

Numba - 0/10 for all. lazy bar steward

:)

Mr Booo

Map
[spoil]
en58
[/spoil]

[spoil]
image.php
[/spoil]
Location: 9/10 -Frontline, corner of 4 K's, not hemmed in. Lots of room for expansion and a good fight.
Opponents: 8/10 - ODA - Rank 129 -396k. ODD - Rank 1351 - 55k. Both look about as expected for your current size and position. 4x your size oda maybe a little high, but everyone loves a good fight ;)
Tribe - 6/10 - BEYOND - 17 members, 2.23 mill. Meh, tribes seem obsessed with low member limits in a world of low tribe limits. Makes little sense IMO. Pacman are a shining example of how that works out.... Another month and a drop out or 2, maybe we'll see some mass rec.....

IGN: LetTheSunShineBaby (shockingly)