Rate the Player

DeletedUser

letthesunshinebaby

Opt Def. 9/10 Wrecked Spunky ;)
Tribe: 1/10? noobs enuf said :icon_cool: naa umm 9/10 :p nobody is perfect, so i cant give 10

ign Rawr Mode

DeletedUser

Dear Rawr Mode,

Points: 10/10 Top 20 is a great achievement and deserves 10/10. You don't need rank 1 to achieve the 10/10, top 20 is fantastic keep working mate.
Location: 10/10 You took every opportunity you had, and executed it right on spot. Your a prodigy to us all, keep doing what you do.
Opts Defeated 10/10 You're attack rank is 2nd in the world but your growing so well. 10/10 here, just keep attacking and you will get it!!
Tribe 10/10 Manic is a great stable tribe ranked 2nd in the world. They have been through a lot together and has been around the world a very long time! Keep with them, you will take them far!

DeletedUser96519

haha, wrecked spunky. That put a smile on my face :)

rawr mode...

points: 7/10 - rank 14- not even close to 5 ;) But giving it a good go.... Eating up quitter UW though should help you out to top 10.
location: 10/10 - actually great. all villas frontline, border your tribe, but no overlap... bags of fun to be had.
OD: 8/10 - oda rank 2, nicey nice. odd's a lil high, but no doubt you got stacked so not much lost....
Tribe: 7/10 - MANIC- rank 2 and good spread generally. Lots of wars though. I'll give a 9 if you win them all, which no doubt you lot will. Maybe they'll all form a new family tribe against you though :p

damn i posted late it seems.......

nvm

LTSSB

DeletedUser

letthesunshinebaby

points :7/10 just because your higher than me now or else it would be 9

OD:10/10 not bad for a noob

Tribe: 2/10 your so called leader sucks but rest of tribe looks half decent

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96519

Destabilise

Points: 7/10 - Yep, lower than me, so, well, thats a fail. Credit for top 10 though.
Location: 1/10 - slowly getting out of it, but you couldnt be more in the centre of us if you tried. We all know your plan....form a tribe capable of rank 1........and SURROUND yourself....they'll never get you now!!!! muhaha
OD: 3/10 - probably because of your covert location - 341k oda? pff. 99k odd? you can stack my villas then.... you've clearly never lost more than 4 troops :)
Tribe - 9/10 - Im not privy to secret info, so no 10. Leadership, meh, you do alright for having bitta french in you...... though once again...explains your location..... if you cant run......surround yourself ;)

LTSSB

DeletedUser

Numba.....want rating.... do the hard work yourself.

Numba - 0/10 for all. lazy bar steward

:)

Mr Booo

Map
[spoil]
en58
[/spoil]

[spoil]
image.php
[/spoil]
Location: 9/10 -Frontline, corner of 4 K's, not hemmed in. Lots of room for expansion and a good fight.
Opponents: 8/10 - ODA - Rank 129 -396k. ODD - Rank 1351 - 55k. Both look about as expected for your current size and position. 4x your size oda maybe a little high, but everyone loves a good fight ;)
Tribe - 6/10 - BEYOND - 17 members, 2.23 mill. Meh, tribes seem obsessed with low member limits in a world of low tribe limits. Makes little sense IMO. Pacman are a shining example of how that works out.... Another month and a drop out or 2, maybe we'll see some mass rec.....

IGN: LetTheSunShineBaby (shockingly)

You call him lazy? You're lazy yourself.
If you at least took the time to make a map on twstats you see we lay different from pacman. They were spread out a lot and didnt dominate anything yet. We poses K25 and stronghold K26 with no real threats on a few bumps here and there. Why would a drop out of 2 members in worst case be lethal enough to cause instability? Matter of fact, why would it lead into mass recruitment? We had drop outs etc too.
Keep underestimating .. I do like it, though if you think a bit .. who knows were just not able to find players to our standards. Other point would be, we're not able to conquer much well build villages around, simply because on the rim side people easier quit or noobs are there who drop out after 2k.. or keep playing but are about 4k .. u know about morale.
No I normally can lay off such comments but this one deserves a slap in your face.

DeletedUser

You call him lazy? You're lazy yourself.
If you at least took the time to make a map on twstats you see we lay different from pacman. They were spread out a lot and didnt dominate anything yet. We poses K25 and stronghold K26 with no real threats on a few bumps here and there. Why would a drop out of 2 members in worst case be lethal enough to cause instability? Matter of fact, why would it lead into mass recruitment? We had drop outs etc too.
Keep underestimating .. I do like it, though if you think a bit .. who knows were just not able to find players to our standards. Other point would be, we're not able to conquer much well build villages around, simply because on the rim side people easier quit or noobs are there who drop out after 2k.. or keep playing but are about 4k .. u know about morale.
No I normally can lay off such comments but this one deserves a slap in your face.

I'm pretty sure that is not what he was talking about mate

He only meant if he wants to be rated maybe he should stop being lazy and rate someone then others will rate him

People need to read all post not just one

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure that is not what he was talking about mate

He only meant if he wants to be rated maybe he should stop being lazy and rate someone then others will rate him

People need to read all post not just one

Ok, but then he is still lazy if he rates this way.. also with his comments.

Anyways, I don't care.

DeletedUser96519

HAHAHA, you OBVIOUSLY do as you've made an issue about it on a 'rate the player' thread. I have respect for you atricc, but the post was pretty dumb.
1. Lazy was reference to numba, who posted ''someone rate me please'' without rating the previous poster. Thats lazy.
2. i DID make a map oh him and the tribe.....its in the spolier, under the title 'map'. specsavers?
3.I dont see the prob making a ref to pacman, inactivity (amongst other things) in a low number tribe killed them off, i was merely suggesting POSSIBLY this COULD happen again. pacman was case and point.
4. i WASNT lazy... i didnt rate the lazy guy, i rated the guy before who had actually also bothered to rate the prev player,AS THIS IS HOW THE THREAD WORKS, not post a dumb ''rate me please'' message.
5. i rated from what i could see about your tribe, i dont know them, i didnt want to judge what i dont know, ALL i could see, was members points od etc.

TBH it was a fair review, i spent 20 mis looking at him, the tribe etc and made a post in an external thread. why you have beef i dont know.

DeletedUser

cant we all just get along! :D

back on topic.

letthesunshinebaby

Opt Def. 9/10 Wrecked Spunky ;)
Tribe: 1/10? noobs enuf said naa umm 9/10 :p nobody is perfect, so i cant give 10

ign Rawr Mode

DeletedUser96519

you just copy/pasted your last!!!!

i know...as i AM top 5........

didnt even look!

DeletedUser

HAHAHA, you OBVIOUSLY do as you've made an issue about it on a 'rate the player' thread. I have respect for you atricc, but the post was pretty dumb.
1. Lazy was reference to numba, who posted ''someone rate me please'' without rating the previous poster. Thats lazy.
2. i DID make a map oh him and the tribe.....its in the spolier, under the title 'map'. specsavers?
3.I dont see the prob making a ref to pacman, inactivity (amongst other things) in a low number tribe killed them off, i was merely suggesting POSSIBLY this COULD happen again. pacman was case and point.
4. i WASNT lazy... i didnt rate the lazy guy, i rated the guy before who had actually also bothered to rate the prev player,AS THIS IS HOW THE THREAD WORKS, not post a dumb ''rate me please'' message.
5. i rated from what i could see about your tribe, i dont know them, i didnt want to judge what i dont know, ALL i could see, was members points od etc.

TBH it was a fair review, i spent 20 mis looking at him, the tribe etc and made a post in an external thread. why you have beef i dont know.

Alright man I just don't agree with some things you mentioned. About inactivity, yes it can kill a tribe.. though it wouldn't result in mass recruiting. I find you should stick to facts that's what I fell over. It was all pre-judged and if you do respect me you would know better right?
Now back on topic yes and let's forget about it

DeletedUser

Rawr mode:

Points: 9/10 .. you are stuck a bit between the attacks but somehow I feel you still got it easy. If you are still growing strong and survive the upcoming weeks.. the 9 becomes a 10
Location: -/10 I can't rate this because you're in the middle of a fight. Not sure if your location turns out to be a noble fest or a death fest.
Tribe: 8/10 Eventhough there has been fuzz about the tribe I still feel its pretty stable. It's hard to talk by facts but its an 9 based on location.. though normally your postion would be in danger if you had problems around.. but you keep surviving so far.. well overal seeing the map, Manic does good and is in a solid place. Could be 9+ if reputation was better..
OD: 9/10 Yeah, ur in a fight and it's growing both ways because of it. So it's high rated ..

ing: Atricmann (doh)

DeletedUser102250

Atricmann
Location: 7/10 Lots of high lvl barbs for farming, but kinda surrounded by tribe mates
Tribe: 8/10 looks decent enough and doing good with low member count
OD: 5/10 not that great

DeletedUser

Rawr mode:

Points: 9/10 .. you are stuck a bit between the attacks but somehow I feel you still got it easy. If you are still growing strong and survive the upcoming weeks.. the 9 becomes a 10
Location: -/10 I can't rate this because you're in the middle of a fight. Not sure if your location turns out to be a noble fest or a death fest.
Tribe: 8/10 Eventhough there has been fuzz about the tribe I still feel its pretty stable. It's hard to talk by facts but its an 9 based on location.. though normally your postion would be in danger if you had problems around.. but you keep surviving so far.. well overal seeing the map, Manic does good and is in a solid place. Could be 9+ if reputation was better..
OD: 9/10 Yeah, ur in a fight and it's growing both ways because of it. So it's high rated ..

ing: Atricmann (doh)

UW has quit and Nowlen has lost countless # of nukes on my walls with me bringing very little losses, infact i think he lost 2 villages last night if i recall and didnt recap :lol:

i also have nobled 5 villages whilst under heavy fire. 3 from enemy and 1 from an previous OP i was finishing up and some random noob with a 10k village with no academy :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser83679

NuMbA

Location: 7 - lots of farms, some shared with tribe members, and some ok noble targets dependent on tribes diplomacy. good cluster
Tribe: 6 - dont know anything about these guys, look to be doing well, and growing nicely
OD: 9 - shows you've owned your area and can hold it

DeletedUser

flux0rx1

Points: 8- taking at least 1 village a day and a nice steady growth
Location: 8 -not that bad nice to see you starting a new group in k45
Tribe:9- i like MANIC
OD: 9 -BREAK TOP 50 NAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and ill give youa 10 ^^

ingame name:marcous da black

DeletedUser

marcous da black

Tribe: -/10 name sounds noob as hell but none the less i dont know anything about them, so not giving a rating on the tribe.
Opt. Def: 8/10 decent OD for your size but not wasting hella troops on pointless morale xD

IGN: Rawr Mode