Rate the Player

DeletedUser

I'm surprised with all the ego-heads on this world, that this thread has yet to be created. I'm on my phone, so let's hope template from the top of my head is correct.

[insert username]
Points -
Profile -
Farming -
OD -
Location/Positioning -
Reputation -
Tribe -
Rating out of 10 -
Comment -

- Jake x

DeletedUser111398

[DreamSweeper]
Points -Join date: 16th December 2015 - 520 points, Should be better
Profile - Basic
Farming - silver on both so OK for a nub
OD - None to speak of, so OK
Location/Positioning - On the rim in an isolated position
Reputation - Nub
Tribe - Never heard of them
Rating out of 10 - 4
Comment -
Nubs will be nibs

- Devil667

All Planets have a North

[Devil667]

Points - 1.977 Good for this stage of the world.
Profile -
Awesome random rainbowy devilish image.
Farming -
Good.
OD -
2.380 (392.) Spikes don't seem to have effected their progress (mwha)
Location/Positioning -
Interesting area, not without challenges. Quite Salty.
Reputation -
All 3 named players are awesome.
Tribe -
Name is in memory of Lenny. Probably needs changing now.
Rating out of 10 -
Comment -
Should continue to do well on this world.
<3

DeletedUser93993

All Planets have a North

Points-1090 Average, at least 500 p behind what is acceptable :p
Profile- Cool
Farming- Silver for plunderer. Good.
OD- 498(1954) Meh, not that impressive. Not that much of a risk taker imo
Location- Too many barbs which is good, no immediate neighbours which is again a good thing. Surrounded by some biggies which is bad
Reputation- No comments
Tribe- Just another Random tribe ;)
Rating out of 10- 5.5

Comment- All the best. With active farming and clever game-play I hope you will survive the initial stage

El MontaseR

Ataguas5

Points - 1.128 P
Profile - No comment
Farming - too bad
OD - 7.220 (85.)
Location/Positioning - not bad
Reputation - ...
Tribe - mass-recruit
Rating out of 10 - 1
Comment - Go hard my friend

King Matt II

El MontaseR

Points - 2.878
Profile - cute picture.
Farming - awards show the farming is solid.
OD - 1.586 (779.)
Location/Positioning - got some fairly decent noble targets around the area.
Reputation - can't say I recognise the name. :(
Tribe - homeless.
Rating out of 10 - 8.5
Comment - no.

Grey Goose

DeletedUser107658

Grey goose:

Profile: Animals are cool, cow would look better.
Farming: 10 loots and 500 ressies plundered, 10/10 for effort.
OD: No comment.
Location: You're a rim baby, lots of potential for good growth if you capitalize on your position and your current surroundings, if more players enter the world around you then you could potentially be off to a good start.

Rating out of 10 - 5.

King Matt II

Grey goose:

Profile: Animals are cool, cow would look better.
Farming: 10 loots and 500 ressies plundered, 10/10 for effort.
OD: No comment.
Location: You're a rim baby, lots of potential for good growth if you capitalize on your position and your current surroundings, if more players enter the world around you then you could potentially be off to a good start.

Rating out of 10 - 5.

I started 15 hours ago and slept for 7 of those. :p

I've lost contact with most people from tw but if anyone I know needs a co I'll probably delete and join you, message me on skype. :D

DeletedUser118119

Lifelessclown
Points - 1578 (Rank 385) - Could be better
Profile - I hate clowns, they annoy me (Zombieland Clown death scene is v satisfying for me)
Farming - Plunderer level 3, Robber level 2 - Solid
OD - 745 (1590.) - Cleared a small player to farm or hit a few spikes? Decent
Location - Plenty of barbs, some quite big ones to..probably due to the fact you have quite a few big players around you - Average
Reputation - Never heard of you, 3 year service achievement... no previous success on account
Tribe - No big names. Average at best
Rating - 4/10

SHAGAN888

LDD
Points - 2.189
Rank 86th
Profile -could use some work
Farming -1000/10,000
Probably very close to that 1 million mark
ODA rank -187
ODD rank- n/a
OD rank - 296
No attacks yet but controlling your area.
Location/Positioning -Great positioning with ample room to grow, best spot compared to rest of your members.
Reputation - 1st yr on this alias so won't go into any details from there.
Tribe - Probably a little bias here, great members list full of veterans of game.
Comments- Quiet but serious about playing this world, every tribes dream to have players of your talent.

Total- 8/10

Cheers,
Shag

Last edited:

shadowbuzo

SHAGAN888
Points - 1.003 Rank: 1740
Profile - nice epilepsy bro, too much text imo
Farming - pretty solid
OD - 5.752
Location/Positioning - some competition, nice smaller villages/barbs to be farmed
Reputation - dont know anything about you, seems like a fairly good player
Tribe - nothing rings a bell in there
Rating out of 10 - 8
Comment - seems like a good player, but the profile is just to childish, still from experience most of those players are the ones that stand out more.

Sorry we dont tryhard

shadowbuzo
Points -
623 Rank - 2991
Profile - Simple, like the dino :D
Farming - should aready have over 100 villages plundered imo
OD - 3811
Location/Positioning -a relatively high amount of competition considering your rim position, not many barbs which is kinda meh
Reputation - sorry am not familiar with the .net players
Tribe - none
Rating out of 10 - 5
Comment - meh, not horrible growth but then again you started a little earlier than me and my account has already outgrowned yours for about 170 points.

For my account analysis, heres my farm :
Farm.

talenia

shadowbuzo
Points - 623 rank 2993
Profile - pretty good if you like dinosaurs
Farming - lots of barbs around you but several players as well gotta work on getting the smaller ones cleared
OD - 3811.. about right for your length of time in the game
Location/Positioning - on the rim, players coming up around you, you could get ahead gonna have to stay proactive theirs a couple players twice your size not far from you to keep your eye on.. good time to find a tribe you cant do it alone
Reputation - never heard of you
Tribe -not applical
Rating out of 10: 6
Comment - be proactive, find a tribe, makes friendlies with some of the larger players not that far from you

shadowbuzo

Thanks! I did it myself :D
And as you mentioned before, I started earlier, but right now Im working towards more units than growth. heh

DeletedUser94431

Both of you's commented on the same guy so I'll do both -_-

Sorry we dont tryhard
Profile: Bragging about your start date, but with that join time so would I get a CoA though ;)
Farming: Great farming of players there, with a few barbs minutes away and a whole bunch of barbs hours away, great farming achievement there too
OD: 300 good for how small of time you've been playing and how little players there are in your area
Positioning: On the rim, most active player in your area, will dominate it very quickly
Tribe: You got none and don't need one yet, no tribes nearby are worthy of you, but be good to get some friends incase you find yourself in a bad position
Rating: 10/8
Comment: Nothing other than you're an active farmer/player who will surely dominate his area. I expect to see you one day on the rankings board :)

DeletedUser94431

Talenia
Profile: Poor doggy :c
Farming: Got some barbs around ya, crap farming achievements, should be better
OD: 2.735 Good for your points, but both should be higher for how long you've been playing
Location: Core, a few barbs here and there, lots of players more active than you
Tribe: small tribe, needs to kick the dead weight and learn how to link stats, probably scrubs
Rating: 10/3
Comment: Buy FA, learn how to micro farm, or get a farming script, become more active, and restart, you surely won't survive your area :/ sorry

Darkness Of Insanity

Witch Hunter

Darkness Of Insanity
Profile: nice, not sure why you posted your rank 69 when you had 900 points though, lol ;)
Farming: You have a decent number of barbs near you though not too many. You hided your achievements so i can't check your farming stats.
OD: 5000 ODA, good number for your points, looks like you cleared a nice amount of players. 2000 ODD makes me think you have been backtimed by someone so that's not good :p
Location: You have many tribemates near you so it sucks as they will farm your same villages and in the long run you won't have space to grow...you either change tribe or hope they quit :D
Tribe: Seems like a decent tribe, don't think they will be around for long time though.
Rating: 6.5/10: would change a lot depending on your farming stats and troop counts really. If your ODA comes from loosing all your troops on a single players you attacked without scouting then your rating is 3/10. If your ODA comes from clearing 10 different players loosing small troops and farming them constantly and you have a good troop count then your rating is easily and 8/10
Comment: leave your tribe or find and alternative way to get rid of the 7 tribemates in your 15x15 :D

Witch Hunter