Rate your Top 5 .. I guess tribes .. of all time in w19.

bigboy7foru

awww you should really kick the guy playing your account :(

LauraDestroya

Oh don't get me wrong I'm not saying you can't fight, I know you can. I just think sometimes you're to lazy and instead would rather take the less time consuming route. Again I can understand this, after all it's a freeking long game so anything to get the job done quicker. I just think you have a stone facade and portray yourselves as honorable warriors who fought to the top and never did anything underhand, well your projection of this image may have other people fooled, but not me. Inflated egos and constant denial and getting defensive about these things also makes me believe you have ended up fooling yourselves and forgetting how a lot of things really went down.

sometimes you're to lazy and instead would rather take the less time consuming route.........this I can definitely agree with. This is a horrid game sometimes and I can't wait until this world is over.

As for the rest, I think we just tried to play the game, not saying we never did anything underhanded, but seriously never intended to really be mean to anyone. Everyone on TW has a big ego, at least the ones who post in the forums, I guess that's part of the game too, trying to psych your enemy out. For the most part however, I have always pushed my tribe to treat others with respect.

LOVERLOVER

1. ASYLUM - Obviously. In their hayday undoubtedly very stong. Also probably one of the craziest/funniest tribes on TW ever. Unfortunate demise as gradually the key players moved on and the skill/crazy/funny levels all slowly declined.

2. BRAINS - What they lacked in technical fighting ability, they made up for with determination and a strong team bond. As much as I hate to admit it they've done well and proved a lot of people wrong.

3. XLR - I believe clever tactics/sweet talking/diplomacy can attribute more to their success than fighting prowess, although as we tend to disagree on a lot of things so I guess they wont admit that. However I deeply respect XLR,Sly and Laura are great people. Why below Brains? A lot of arrogance and back handed tactics, and the love to twist W19 history to make themselves out as being great and honorable when really this isn't the case.

4. Comic - Great while they were around, as far as I know huntress is a great leader, and Zaany and Serenbo who originated from Comic were awesome.

5. Stoned or Candy I guess, don't really care.

Leviathan deserves a mention, however IMO they were not around long enough to make an 'All time' spot. But I was good friends with a few of them as I knew them from W6, and helped sit account when they were getting gangbanged. Very skilled and super offensive (maybe to offensive lol).

If you switch out 1 and 3, you would be right on!

Last edited:

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I can only comment on 2.

STONED - Been a pain since the start and I think there still going now not sure.

BLITZKRIEG - First underdog tribe to take out a tribe 3x bigger than them without help of allies. Turned into Art of War no idea what happened after as my Internet went down and as I was the lead duke it probably caused some complications.

Yeah haha that was a long time ago, i was in both tribes. eventually we joined BUSH, and BUSH then dissolved into ASYLUM.

DeletedUser

1. STONED- not even a question
2. ASYLUM- they were good allies to us
3. Leviathan- short lived, but very good tribe early world
4. Comic

And I don't really think any other tribes deserve a spot on there from my time playing.

DeletedUser

1. STONED- not even a question
2. ASYLUM- they were good allies to us
3. Leviathan- short lived, but very good tribe early world
4. Comic

And I don't really think any other tribes deserve a spot on there from my time playing.

We truly and honestly thank you for your contribution. But you couldn't think of a fifth? Honestly? Perhaps I can help you out, then.

Perhaps -D-. Their reincarnation was big, and helped you guys.

Maybe Bush. After all, Bush merged into Asylum, so they were on your side, too!

MoS? They were at least helpful to you guys, so they must have been good as well.

I'm sure there are more tribes that helped you guys out in one way or another, that you could list. What about Signos? They *almost* helped you guys, so they must also be pretty good, yea?

All I'm saying is, maybe you should think on it. There's GOT to be another tribe somewhere in the history of w19 that was helpful to Stoned, at some point.

Edit: I had deleted this, because in retrospect it wasn't really worth posting. But since Misao has already responded, I'm leaving it up. I'd rather not have her post not make much sense... again...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

All I'm saying is, maybe you should think on it. There's GOT to be another tribe somewhere in the history of w19 that was helpful to Stoned, at some point.

The topic wasn't who is the most "helpful" tribe. If I had to pull a fifth tribe from my foggy memory I would probably say GGE.

DeletedUser

Just looked at the map. Looks pretty much how I expected except I expected to see Asylum instead of Brains o.o

P.s. Ex Virtus. Quit tw for good about 3/4 of the way through the war with CANDY. :(

Don't mind me, just nostalgia-ing hard o.o

DeletedUser

Just looked at the map. Looks pretty much how I expected except I expected to see Asylum instead of Brains o.o

P.s. Ex Virtus. Quit tw for good about 3/4 of the way through the war with CANDY. :(

Don't mind me, just nostalgia-ing hard o.o

Gday tommattox, i musta left about same time you did, spewin had to leave, that was a great war against Candy.