RAW vs. Kiwi

DeletedUser

SHUSH Jax. We still fighting them. :lol:

Nah, tbh, they're some decent players in RAW in taking us down, yet, most of them are doing crap, sending fakes, failed clearing, etc. I dunno, it seems like they cant coordinate too well for now. LOL, somehow i think this war is doing great, makes my boredom fades a little. :icon_redface:

EDIT in response to dragonmind:
Its a miscommunication, "misleading" and idiocy of one of the ex-member of Kiwi. that lead us to this situation right now.
Yet, don't expect too much in how RAW winning this farm race. We still can cope up and try to pull you down. We have our strong players still in the tribe and fight against RAW no matter what.

;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

SHUSH Jax. We still fighting them. :lol:

Nah, tbh, they're some decent players in RAW in taking us down, yet, most of them are doing crap, sending fakes, failed clearing, etc. I dunno, it seems like they cant coordinate too well for now. LOL, somehow i think this war is doing great, makes my boredom fades a little. :icon_redface:

Yea,they have decent players really,while I was there,Kiwi. and RAW war was pretty fun,unfortunetly not much were near me,closest was like 4 hours away which I cleared for a member,another about 6 hours away which I helped clear aswell,thats all.:icon_cry:

I unfortunetly never had any incomings though,not even fakes,</3 unloved.

The main reason I think RAW will end up failing is,Gang,too cocky.

He himself has done nothing at all,yet he speaks so highly of himself and RAW.

The ones that do most of the work,I have not seen even post here,most likely because they have respect for Kiwi. such as Kiwi. has for them.

Main reason Kiwi. hates Gang is because he is extremely annoying and thinks he has done everything in this war.

Kiwi. disbanded,came back into the top 20 10 minutes later and Gang,yes,Gang was shouting in joy that RAW had won the war,really..it's sad stuff.

DeletedUser

Yea,they have decent players really,while I was there,Kiwi. and RAW war was pretty fun,unfortunetly not much were near me,closest was like 4 hours away which I cleared for a member,another about 6 hours away which I helped clear aswell,thats all.:icon_cry:

I unfortunetly never had any incomings though,not even fakes,</3 unloved.

The main reason I think RAW will end up failing is,Gang,too cocky.

He himself has done nothing at all,yet he speaks so highly of himself and RAW.

The ones that do most of the work,I have not seen even post here,most likely because they have respect for Kiwi. such as Kiwi. has for them.

Main reason Kiwi. hates Gang is because he is extremely annoying and thinks he has done everything in this war.

Kiwi. disbanded,came back into the top 20 10 minutes later and Gang,yes,Gang was shouting in joy that RAW had won the war,really..it's sad stuff.

Yea, the reason why i hate RAW bcoz of Gang, you hit the pot! :icon_wink:

Same here, i dont have any incommings yet, err, ye, i had 2 actually. 1 real clearing but dodged and a fake came from their highest point member. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Yes I know that the war is not over, and that Kiwi still has most of its original members still there, but it does not look too good.

Gang does a lot more within the tribe and I think he is a great leader. It does not matter how he acts or what he says in these forums. It matters how he leads and motivates the people in our tribe. I once helped lead a pretty decent tribe and my speaking in the forum as duke let the enemy know of our attack, lol, whoops :lol:. Mistakes are made though and I learned from that. He is going to support RAW because he is in RAW just like Kiwi. supports Kiwi. No harm in that. Thats called being loyal. Yea sure, he was probably trying to get propaganda out to motivate us and demotivate Kiwi. But that in itself is smart.

And again, we are still working on our inactives who haven't done much in the war. There is always some in every tribe. It's a work in progress, but fortunately, the longer this war goes, the better sorted out, motivated, and lead we will be. We will have tons of pride and faith, not to mention resources from Kiwi. farms:icon_wink: haha.

DeletedUser

Going back to business.
report posted in our forum.

Defender: losecontrol03
Village: Losecontrol (489|566) K54

Quantity: 5 45 362 50 0 0 10 0 1 0
Losses: 5 45 362 50 0 0 10 0 1 0

Haul: 1.599 1.872 1.659 5130/5130

Another RAW guy doing great. ;O

DeletedUser

Check the bold parts.
Soz, i know ALL the reasons why they're dismissed/left the tribe w/c obviously i wont tell. So dont hope that you, RAW, are the reasons that they leave Kiwi.. And about to the taht 1 restarted, i know the guy, he has his reasons too, he's not only the one who restarted, they're 2 actually. Check "iBan"

I expected this to happen though not this early,

I knew that a lot of the Kiwi. players were playing other worlds and they will have to ultimately decide which world to spend their time on,

I had to quit W 12 so that i could spend my already limited time in W 10

DeletedUser

And add to the fact, since we're in top10/20 with RAW, they are larger than us, we keep in their line and fighting back and obviously winning. Not to the point we "idiotically" (lol word) disbanded. Well, we must admit we fail that time. But now that we are get to the track, we're now more organized and clearly doing well than the last time. So, like i said before, dont expect too much that you win this farm race RAW, 'coz its obviously juz the "beginning." ;)

wolfthegreat

And add to the fact, since we're in top10/20 with RAW, they are larger than us, we keep in their line and fighting back and obviously winning. Not to the point we "idiotically" (lol word) disbanded. Well, we must admit we fail that time. But now that we are get to the track, we're now more organized and clearly doing well than the last time. So, like i said before, dont expect too much that you win this farm race RAW, 'coz its obviously juz the "beginning." ;)

I believe the real war only starts when nobles. That when I believe kiwi can win. Not just win, to be exact own. I have seen kiwi players b4 so I believe they can do it.

DeletedUser

If ever i pick a tribe to join other than Kiwi. ofc, i'd rather choose MILF than RAW. nubs. ;O

DeletedUser

RAW still doing great job. ;O

Defender: Princess Misa
Village: *Misa Misa<3* (449|512) K54

Quantity:

215 152 25 1

Losses:

215 152 25 1

Haul: 3.222 3.222 3.222
(spears, swords, axes and a pally)

DeletedUser

seems as though some raw players are having some minor problems, more to come i promise

DeletedUser

Yeah we are havin so much fun here we are combining on w32 as well, but that'll be a 1.2 mill account