|RAW| VS. whoever and everyone attack reports.

Discussion in 'World 54' started by happiebudda, Jan 10, 2012.

Share This Page

1. i didnt say use didnt have a spy i said i can get 1 in rebz

well thats between those 2 but u still havent taken a villa even with u knowing where everything is

2. mark1mustang

mark1mustang Guest

You guys act like being rimmed is the end of the world lol arnt we full of ourselves..hohum yes Ill be on the rim.......but....hey I'll still ave the information and the players mailing their reports to post you guys won't make an attack that won't be posted so everyone can see where exactly where your troops are and how many.......smack me all you want,not going to change a thing.. NOW DEAL WTH IT

3. obviously u know nothing bout sarcasm or joking u fool

4. boxsmasher

boxsmasher Guest

i will send u my noble and nuke reports since u like information who knows u might learn something from it

5. they are sending you their reports cause they are scared of us

punch awoke a beast and it wont be dieing even if you find our weak points

6. Serious First

Serious First Well-Known Member

rather big talk.:icon_neutral: you had one good op an a player that was hurt enough to go to the hospital but hell if thats a win to you far be it from me to say otherwise.:icon_neutral:

7. boxsmasher

boxsmasher Guest

lol like how u said u spend days defending or was u really spending days handing out vills .

8. well the others ops must have been pretty good cause we have made a few players quit

9. Serious First

its hard to defend when the sitter rule effect you mate. recapping its rather hard when you cant. i came on the scene when it was around 3k incomings. all i know it was unprotected for a few days until we managed to get the sit. the sit was passed around from player with time to player. we did all we could. the beauty of coins is as long as you still have some villages is you can rebuild with tribal support. you fail to realize thats stats don't matter. its calculated losses and your boat will sink eventually.

10. either that or ur members are just really big noobs that run at the sight of a few incomins

11. boxsmasher

boxsmasher Guest

To the mental hospital as a casualty off war :lol:

12. Serious First

your funny.:icon_rolleyes:

all those who talk big end up getting put down. your day will come.

13. look i got a player in punch saying that use talk the talk but cant walk the walk and so far thats wat we have witnessed

14. judzma666

judzma666 Member

People were shitting themselves over BMF's post about Aakash supposedly being dead, a little tact for Jason would be appreciated.

15. mark1mustang

mark1mustang Guest

No really keep posting you sound like your really really smart..

16. mark1mustang

mark1mustang Guest

You don't need to,I already have them and didn't see anything above average...
    you'd be suprised at the responce I'm getting from just about everyone....

17. even this mark guy is putting up a better fight rofl

ill keep posting till i get something to do or u just shut up and stop saying ur gonna do it and do it

18. jinxcaster1

jinxcaster1 Guest

Anyone who is still arguing with mark is just as idiotic as he is. Let him post all the reports he wants. We all know (including Punch) that any reports he posts are useless. Its like if we got Punch reports from K15, absolutely no useful information at all. So let him waste his time and make himself look like a fool. We all know what he is.

19. Migitmen

Migitmen Guest

What are you talking about? You can recap. And stats don't matter? Are you shitting me? If stats don't matter, what does? :icon_confused:

20. ur a party pooper jinx :p