RAWR! Can You Take It?!

DeletedUser

Well then if you promiss i may join depends on settings now
I've led on world 35, yes the world which was not up to standards but done a good job and didn't quit till my co-player (shouldnt had one) disbanded the tribe because I got rimmed because I didn't expand in the continent I was which was not good but I learn't from my mistakes. Also because I recruited of the rank 1 tribe which was G.Khan at the time but yep I'm friends with Estoy loco a bit of fun won't break us apart. :p

I promise I am not here to quit even if I fail my tribe won't aslong as my account is on the world the tribe will go beyond ;)

Speedy - Get on Skype! :p

westshire

Watz Poppin? wants to join rawr because he is awesome. Sorry Stone, but i'm puting your name in for you.

DeletedUser

lol G Razor is cool been in a few premades with him but this time i was not picked up or asked i wanted to cry :icon_cry:

But that's what made me want to start a tribe again and see how far i go with this idea.

DeletedUser

I know alot of people in the tribe and was in a tribe with razor. I may I may not, but I'm under alias :p

DeletedUser

lol i'm just saying because by the looks of it there nearly stuffed

DeletedUser

Hopefully I will get in, You never know :)

BannanaYoshi.gif
Rawr!
BannanaYoshi.gif

DeletedUser

Since this is about a tribe in 38/39....

Any estimated release dates for those worlds?

Pfft, I'm not too lazy to look it up <.< >.>,
I'm just search impaired.

DeletedUser

:lol:Maybe midldle or end of This month or next hopefully this month though.

DeletedUser

lol don't say that Razor will kill me lol Razor needs to get online so i can bug him

I hope Rawr does well in w38/39

DeletedUser

lol Rawr is looking more impressive each day
Yeah but how long will they last once th eworld opens up i can see they will be good but other worlds will probably get tied up with this premade and most will have to quit but they will still turn up good.